You Mean More to Me Than Words Could Ever Say

Chapter 30.

We walked up to the front door after hearing all of Gerards ideas, as he stared at me curiously before I met his eyes and smiled nervously.

"Okay." I murmured. He patted my back and unlocked the door.

"Trust me Frank, you'll be saying 'fuck yeah' once we get it all figured out."

For the rest of the day we wrote lyrics together, before finding the right instrumental sounds to go with them. I brought up a lot of ideas I had came up with the past, and neither of us bothered to call up the guys. I think we both secretly wanted to be alone together. However we did text them letting them know about the party.

Gerard had went back to the school to pick up Mikey, and he questioned us nonstop about ditching school and why but we just laughed at him and shrugged off everything he said.

-1 week later-

Today was Thursday. Halloween was on a Saturday, so the party would go into Sunday, but that was no problem for us. Gerard was able to give his cousin some cash to get us alcohol, and we told people to bring some of their own, as well as weed. I of course, being the loner I am, had never tried it due to the opportunity never coming up. But I was excited for it, I didn't have anything against it and from what I know it's not that bad.

Over the past week, Gerard and I still never talked about what occurred between us. We just set up for the party and that was all. It was as if it never happened and this kind of upset me. Although I wanted things to go slow with Gerard, he didn't seem like he wanted anything to happen. He still was with Ryder, despite the fact Isabelle has been giving me dirty looks and spreading rumors around about Gerard and I, saying we give each other blow jobs in the janitors closet. It was pathetic.

We were getting non stop shit from Mark and his clique, and we were too run down from all the comments to fire back at them. We were tired of standing up for ourselves.

At one point on Tuesday, when a random group of girls came up to us asking if we were together, because it's 'so cute', Gerard just shook his head and didn't bring it up again.

*Flashback to Tuesday*

"Gerard, when we get to art can you help me with my project?" I asked him, as he turned to me half way through as if he expected that question.

"You're doing great on it!" He said, almost in a fake, caked on happiness voice before sliding his eyes away from me and peering into his locker at nothing. I felt myself grow uneasy at the odd gesture. He's been acting distant and weird.

Suddenly I felt taps on my shoulder. I whirled around to find three girls, and the one brunette in front who tapped me smiled brightly, as her hair bounced about in tight curls as she moved.

"Hi!" She chirped. I waved awkwardly as she giggled uncontrollably and pulled her two friends forward. One had brown hair as well, and looked shy, and the other had bright pink hair and smiled at me wildly.

"My friends and I were wondering if you two are dating? Because if so, that is just so cute!" The girl who tapped me said, gushing. I nervously slid my eyes over to Gerard and waited for his reaction. He looked shocked, and his cheeks grew bright red, most likely matching mine, before he shook his head sternly and turned away from them.

All of their smiles evaporated as the lead girl made an 'O' face before nodding and pulled her two friends away. The girl with pink hair yelled 'So awkward!' as they walked away. I laughed nervously and look at Gerard, but he said nothing and closed his locker, heading for music.

*End of Flashback*

I posted flyers that Gerard made for my party all around school. I wasn't sure who would come, but I put my number up saying to text me for details, since I couldn't mention weed or alcohol in case teachers saw.

I was currently sitting in history, hearing Mark and Josh repeatedly whisper my name but I ignored it, plugging in my headphones and putting my head down. My teacher said nothing because it was a free day.

In each of my classes, Bob and Ray knew something was bothering me. I didn't even know what it was. Maybe it was fear that Gerard regretted what happened. Maybe it was anxiety about the party. Maybe it was anger at the fact he was still with Ryder. But whatever it was, I wasn't happy and they could tell. Both of them approached me in the hall.

"Frank, can Ray and I talk to you?" I spun around to face them, stunned because I was zoning out hardcore about nothing. Or maybe everything.

"Yeah..." I said unsure. Ray gave me an sympathetic look before glancing at his feet.

"We just want to make sure everything's good, because you hardly ever contact us anymore." He said. Bob nodded at that and sighed heavily.

"I invited you to the party..." I said quietly.

"You talk to Gerard all of the time... It feels like you forgot about us." Bob said quickly. Ray nodded lightly. I looked at him sadly as a million thoughts rushed through my head. I wanted to tell them that I liked Gerard, because it would clear things up for them. I couldn't do it now. But I owed them that much at least.

"There's a lot I have to tell you guys... look why don't the three of us go out to eat tonight?" I suggested. They each looked at me understanding and grateful, and I was thankful for that.

"Alright man, that sounds good." Bob said.

"See you tonight." Ray added. I smiled weakly, before feeling my heart rate jump. I was going to tell them. Holy fuck... I was going to tell them.
♠ ♠ ♠
30 chapters.... Woooo! Next update will be Monday. If you're lucky, Sunday :) I know this chapter is very fillerish, but I felt I needed one to set things on track. So yeah I know this chapter sucks but my heads weird right now and I just needed to clear some stuff up I guess. The next chapter will be very detailed, focus on their relationship, as well as Franks relationship with Bob, Ray, and Mikey. It'll be good. Trust me. :) *starts jamming out to I'm not okay due to those two words*