You Mean More to Me Than Words Could Ever Say

Chapter 7.

After Mikey and I exchanged numbers, he left and I realized I had to get ready for the party. It was at 7, and was until midnight. Somtimes parties last longer though, you never know. Mikey was a really cool kid. He knew alot of lines from the movie, just like me, and sometimes we found ourselves saying them together. He had a quirky attitude, and I swear he had ADHD. He was so hyper and energetic, and I never found myself getting bored around the kid. He constantly had something to say, and I liked that about him. We had an alike sense of humor, and discussed music as well. Turns out he's a fan of Iron Maiden and Black Flag. I high fived him.

I got a shower, threw on ripped light blue jeans, a black tee, and a black pullover hoodie. I let my hair fall as it pleased. My bangs always did this weird curve thing, but I liked it. At the last second I decided to put on eyeliner, but only a little hint of it inside my waterline. I don't know why I wanted to look good, I guess considering it was sort of a special occasion. I slipped on my black hightop converse and headed out the door.

The walk was long. I found myself wishing for a car, but it was probably better this way, keeping in mind that I'm going to get drunk. After a little over half an hour, I approached the party. The house had cars parked along side of it, and it was already in full blast. I checked my phone, it was quarter to 8. I reached the front door, and was tackled by Isabelle within a second of walking in.

"You came!" she yelled. I laughed awkwardly.

"Had nothing better to do." she smiled brightly.

"Doesn't matter, as long as you're hear that's all that counts!" she exclaimed.

She pulled me by my wrist to the kitchen, where all the booze was at. There was Vodkas, Four Loko, Jack Daniels, and shot glasses. She poured me a shot of russian vodka, and one for herself. We both downed them, with me coughing and her not batting an eyelash. She called me a pussy, and I flipped her off laughing. She poured us another, and then another. We joined everyone else on the makeshift dancefloor.

The house was big, and the living room fit quite a bit of people. The crowd was jam packed, and there was no open space. Isabelle sang along to the lyrics, and I tried to but I wasn't familiar with the song. Instead I made up words and Isabelle laughed at me, joining in. I was still sober, not even feeling tipsy yet, but she was. I wanted to get drunk, so after about 10 minutes of dancing, I went into the kitchen. Isabelle joined me, downing a Four Loko. I downed a Jack Daniels, took one more shot, and then grabbed a Four Loko to take into the living room.

I was tipsy now, and my tongue was numb from the shots. Isabelle and I took turns drinking from the can. I realized she was grinding up against me. My reactions were slow and I wasn't completely aware of what was going on. Her backside grinded into my crotch and pelvis area. I ran my hands up her back and spun her around. I wasn't sure what I planned on doing, but she was. She wrapped her hands around the back of my neck, and sloppily kissed me as the alcohol fully set in our systems. I brought my hands over her breasts. She giggled and pulled me into the kitchen. I watched as she poured a shot, and placed the shot glass between her breasts. She motioned for me to take it, and I knew what she meant. I bent over and grabbed the shot glass with my teeth, wrapping my lips around it and bringing my head back, downing the liquid. She stepped back, watching me sway with half lidded eyes, biting her bottom lip. Only now did I take a look at what she was wearing.

She wore a mini black skirt with a stud belt, a tight blue tanktop with rips in the side, a choker necklace, and black converse. I walked up to her and bit her lips. She shoved her tongue in my mouth. I wasn't really thinking about my actions, or how far she'd let me go. I didn't really care. She was drunk, I was drunk. This was the alcohol taking action. I put my hands on her thighs, and then slid them up a bit, moving to the back just under her skirt. My hands went over her ass, and I squeezed, rough. She gasped against my lips and pulled her body closer to mine. I broke the distance and led her upstairs. We found a door, fumbling for the handle. It was a bathroom, but we didn't care.

I leaned against the sink counter as she licked at my ear and neck. She ran her hands down my body, before crouching down. What happened after that became a blur. She fumbled with my zipper, took me into her mouth, and before I knew it, I reached my orgasm. She spit her mouth out in the sink. I ran my hand down her pants, underneath her underwear, and finished her off. She then locked me out of the bathroom so she could piss. I decided to go home.

X~x~X~x~X

The next morning, I woke up with a pounding headache. I dragged myself out of bed, looking at the clock, seeing it was a little after 12. I headed downstairs, making a coffee and taking two advils. I sat on the couch, staring at the blank T.V., sipping my drink. Vaguely I remember what Isabelle and I did last night. Not only did I reget it, but I don't know what brought it on other than the alcohol. I know she had the hots for me, but I wasn't interested in her. I was interested in something else, something different for a change. It had been hard to refuse her last night, she was pushy and agressive and knew what she wanted.

My phone buzzed from across the room on the kitchen table. I made my way over, seeing it was Mikey. He invited me over to watch a movie and have a pizza, saying his brother would be there. I was a bit uneasy about going, but decided there was no harm in it. I showered and threw on decent clothes, heading out the door and over to Mikey's. When I reached his house, I rang the bell, only to hear him yell to come in. And when I did, I almost froze from shock.

Gerard was there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter in one day...don't ya love me?(: