Status: Active!

Deal

Prologue

She felt the cool metal against her sweating temple. Her heart beat began to race even faster, if that was even possible. She didn't dare to open her eyes, scared she would see even more guns pointed at her. How could he have gotten her into this mess? How could she have trusted him?

Candy was terrified, terrified that these were her last moments. That he was going to simply blow her brains out if she didn't give him what he wanted, and she knew she couldn't. The lump in her throat continued to grow bigger, and her stomach was doing a hundred backflips a minute. She felt like she could throw up.

"Now tell me where the fucking faggots are." the cold voice of the gunman said, pressing the gun even harder into her head.

"I told you, I don't know. I haven't heard from them in weeks, I don't know." she managed to choke out in between her quiet sobs. All she wanted was him to believe her.

Suddenly, a lash of metal whipped across her face; sending waves of pain all throughout her already broken body. Her sobs grew more intense as she pleaded for the men to let her go, that she truly didn't know anything.

"Fucking take her into the bedroom and lock the door. I don't want her somehow getting out of here."

The gunman walked away into the kitchen, letting another more muscular man roughly untie her wrists and throw her over his shoulder, carrying out the order. He opened the door to a dingy room with wallpaper peeling off the walls, a dirty mattress on the dusty wooden floor that was littered with cigarette butts.

After throwing her down, the man shut the door and stood in front of her, looking her over. All Candy could do was curl up and cry, wishing she could just get away and go home. Wanting nothing more than for this all to be a nightmare, and to wake up in her bed; Matt sleeping next to her.

"Shame such a hot thing like you has to go to waste." was all the man said before slamming the door behind him and locking it.

Candy wiped the blood off her face, tears still streaming from her eyes. In that moment, she knew it was over for her. This was her end.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, sorta short for a prologue. But I promise, the following chapters are going to be nice and long! If you see problems with the layout its because I just now returned to Mibba for the first time in about 9 months, and I'm just now getting used to the new layout editor. But, please comment, recommend, & subscribe!
xo.