Status: Let me know if you want me to continue! :) x

Twisted Life

11.

The rest of the week passed by rather quickly. I spoke to Paul about everything; he apologized we talked about it. I still haven’t forgiven him completely, but I don’t want there to be any unwanted negativity between us. I’ve also gotten a lot closer to Harry throughout the week; I haven’t wanted to go downtown since the incident so he normally stayed in with me to watch movies and talk. I keep telling him to go out with the boys but he insists that he doesn’t want to go out.

I get on really well with all of the guys really well; but I’m closest with Louis and Harry. Louis and I are normally up to the early hours of the morning while we’re in the tour bus, so we sit up and talk about home and what not. He actually gets pretty home sick, and misses El quiet a lot. I couldn’t imagine having a boyfriend that’s always on the road, in different time zones and such. You have to really love each other to keep up a relationship like that.

Kristyn and I leave tomorrow morning to go back home. The boys and Paul are all coming to the airport to see us off of course. I’ve already made plans with Paul to come visit again on Spring Break in March and, obviously, Kristyn will be coming back with me. I can’t imagine being without her. I didn’t know what we were doing for out last night here. Kristyn and I were just sitting in our room and I had no idea what the boys were doing. They had the night off; no show. I was feeling better since I talked to Paul so I was hoping maybe we could go out tonight. This time, I’ll stay close to the boys and not dance with strangers.

“So, should we go out for our last night with the boys?” I directed my question to Kristyn whom was sitting on the bed beside me.
“Yeah, that sounds good. I’m going to Taco Bell with Niall for dinner but I should be back by 8 so we can get ready.” I noticed that Niall and Kristyn have been getting pretty close lately. I should probably confront her on that, I thought to myself.
“What’s going on with you and Ni? You’ve been practically attached at the hip.”
“We just get along Crissie. There’s nothing going on. You know after all that shit with Shane, I wouldn’t be going after a relationship, or any sort of romance. He’s just fun to hang out with and talk to. He’s like the boy version of me.” I could sense I hit a sensitive spot by the way she said Shane, her ex’s name. I shot my hands up in defense and she just laughed.
“So, on that topic, what’s going on with you and Hazza?”
“We’re friends.” My stomach flipped at the word “friends.”
“Crissie.”
“What? We’re friends!” She was doing that questioning thing again. I hate when she does that.
“Crissie.”
“Friends.”
“Crissie.”
“Close friends.”
“Crissie.”
“OKAY! I like him a little! That doesn’t matter though, we’re just friends.” My stomach flipped when I spoke the word friends. I guess Kristyn noticed too, because her face fell from a taunting smile to a frown.
“Hey, you can’t always be scared Crissie. Not everyone is going to hurt you, and you can’t learn that if you don’t try.”
“You should really take your own advice.”

Kristyn shot a glare at me but shrugged my harsh words off. We tell each other how it is, but we’re not the type to fight. She stuck around getting her things together for couple minutes then was out the door to meet Niall. I was scrolling through my tumblr dashboard, laughing at pictures fans and paparazzi have taken of me accompanying the boys. It’s weird, seeing me in these pictures. I’m just Paul’s daughter; nothing special. I glanced at my phone after a little while. I noticed it was 6:13 and I had a couple text messages. I slid the bar on my iPhone to open it and pulled up my inbox.

Louis;
Hey love, you should come out of your room one of these days! We miss you x

Harry;
You should really come join the land of the living, dear. It’s your last night! Come have fun x

The last text was a picture from Niall. It was Kristyn with a taco spilled all over the front of MY shirt. As funny as it was, she was going to die if that stain doesn’t come out. I sighed to myself, knowing that Harry and Louis were right. I should get out of this room and have fun on my last night with the boys. I made my way to my suitcase, picked out jeans and a nice tank top and made my way to the shower. After my shower, I quickly tried myself, wrapped my hair in a towel and got dressed. I towel dried my hair; blow dried it and straightened it. I applied a minimal amount of makeup and left the bathroom. I threw my phone and wallet into my purse, pulled on my toms and was out the door. It was a short walk to Harry’s room, since he was only a couple of rooms down from ours. I knocked on the door and waited to be greeted by the boys I missed.

The door opened and I was pulled into a bone crushing hug by none other than Louis.
“You’re finally out of your room! This is so exciting!”
“Yes. Yes I am. Now can you please release me from your grip?” Louis let out a laugh and let me go. We walked into the room and the rest of the boys, minus Niall were on the couches watching TV. Harry smiled up at me and patted the spot next to him on the couch. Without hesitation, I plopped down next to him.
“I’m glad you came.” He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I needed to block out these feelings I was developing for him. I can’t risk making Paul mad again, not to mention I’m leaving in less than 24 hours. There’s no way I’d be able to keep a long distance relationship with Harry Styles anyways. He can have any woman he wants, and he doesn’t want me. We all focused our attention on the TV. I’m not entirely sure what we were watching but it involved cars and half naked women. Go figure. Soon enough Kristyn and Niall came through the door. I didn’t even need to look at her to know she was still wearing her taco stained shirt.

“Nice shirt. If that stain doesn’t come out, I’m legitimately going to end your life.” The boys all laughed and she excused herself to our room to change, Niall following. I shook my head as the boys commented on him “getting lucky tonight.” I knew that’s not what was going on. We all agreed to go to a club down the street to celebrate our last night together, which I was all too excited about. What 17 year old girl wouldn’t want to go out and get drunk with her guy friends? The boys all left to their rooms to get changed and I was left alone on the couch as Harry was getting dressed. I was lost in my thoughts as I heard Harry calling my name.

“Crissie, can you come help me for a minute?” I got up from the couch and walked into the bedroom to see a shirtless Harry holding two shirts and a frown on his face.
“Which one should I wear?”
“The plaid one.” He nodded and put it on. I watched him as he did up the buttons and never in my life have I ever wanted to rip a shirt off a man’s body so badly. I jumped as the door of the suit opened and closed. I took that as my way of escape. Everyone gathered in the living room and we made our way out of the room. Tonight, we were sneaking out. We told Paul we were having a night in and just watching movies. Nope, we were going to go out, grind against people we don’t know and drink copious amounts of alcohol until the night becomes a blur. We ran down the stairs and out the back of the hotel, sneaking passed fans and security. We finally made our way to the back alley and snuck our way through the back of the club. I have as feeling this isn’t the first time the boys have snuck out of a hotel.

The music in the club was loud and the bass was making the place vibrate. The lights were flashing and the atmosphere was just right. I felt a hand on my lower back as I walked through the club. I tilted my head to see it was Harry, and he was smiling back at me.
“I’m not leaving you alone tonight. I don’t want anything to happen to you this time.” I smiled back at him. I wasn’t about to complain. Kristyn made her way over to me, motioning her head to the bar. If there’s one thing I learned about being a girl in a bar, it’s that flirting and charm can get you anywhere. I lowered my shirt, making my boobs stand out even more and we made our way over. I eyed up the young male bartender and leaned over the counter.
“Hey there handsome! Could we get two tequila shots?” He licked his lips as he looked Kristyn and I up and down.
“Well, tequila is pretty strong. I don’t know if you girls could handle it.”
“Oh, believe me. We can.” With that he got out two shot glasses and poured tequila shots. Kristyn and I grabbed them and downed them no problem. We slammed the glasses down and returned our focus to the bartender. He looked shocked.
“That was impressive. How about another one?” He refilled our glasses and, again, we threw them back like they were water. We’ve had our practice with alcohol, to say the least. He raised his eyebrow and let out a chuckle.
“Alright, you girls earned drinks on the house for the night. What would you like now?”
“I’d like whiskey on the rocks and she’d like a porn star. Extra strong.” He nodded and got to our drinks.

After our drinks, and a couple more shots, we were feeling pretty good. I grabbed Kristyn’s hand and made our way to the dance floor. We danced around like we owned the place and were having the time of our lives. I felt an arm snake around my waist which made me jump.
“Love, it’s only me.” Harry said in my ear. Shivers ran down my spine at his warm breath and lips on my ear. I had enough liquid confidence pulsing through me to do anything tonight. I turned around to face him and threw my arms around his neck and started swaying my hips side to side. He put his hands on my waist to bring me closer. I could feel the heat coming off him. My face was in his neck and I couldn’t help but breathe in his sweet scent. His hands started moving lower and my hips started grinding into his harder. I turned around so my butt was pressed against his. In front of me, Kristyn was doing the same but with Niall. He seemed to be enjoying it a tad more than she was. His eyes were closed and he was biting his lip. Just friends my ass.

I felt Harry’s lips on my cheek and shock filled my body.
“I’m going to miss you, Crissie.” I didn’t know what to do or say. I was frozen in the moment. He spun me around to face him and he looked me in the eyes.
“You know, I feel like there’s something between us.”
“You’re just saying that… it’s the alcohol talking Harry.”
“I haven’t had a drop of alcohol tonight. This is all my heart talking, love.” I shook my head and looked down. I was not defiantly not fully sober and in the right mind frame to have this conversation right now.
“You know I’m leaving tomorrow morning Harry. What are you doing?” He took my hand and pulled me to an empty booth at the back. I slid in and he slid across from me.

“I know you are. I know I shouldn’t have said that but I don’t want to keep anything from you. The past week that we’ve been hanging out, it’s been great. I want to get to know you better. While you’re back home we can skype and talk on the phone. I can text you whenever I get the chance. We can be friends and see where this goes. Just keep an open mind, that’s all I’m asking.” I had butterflies in my stomach and I felt over the moon. No one has taken this interest in me in so long. Harry grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes.
“So, what do you say?”
“Alright Harry. I’ll agree to it. Friends; and we’ll see where it goes.” He smiled his big, dimply smile. My heart always melted at that smile. Suddenly Liam came over, pulling along a very drunk Niall and Kristyn.

“She started doing the running man, and Niall has been convinced he’s Michael Jackson. We need to get them to bed.” I rolled my eyes as I looked at Kristyn and Niall trying to do the Thriller dance while Liam still had a hold on them.
“Alright, give me her and you take Niall. Harry, go find Louis and Zayn and we’ll meet you back at the hotel.” He nodded and made his way to find the other boys.
“Okay Kristyn, piggy back time.”
“Yes Crissie is a horsey!” Drunk Kristyn is quite the handful, but I’ve had many an encounter with her. She jumped on my back and wrapped her arms around me.
“Throw up on my head and I’m leaving you in the alley.”
We somehow made our way back into the hotel without Paul or security noticing us. I brought Kristyn to our room and changed her into pajamas quickly. I’m such a good friend. I was about to get her settled into bed when I heard a knock on the door. I groaned and walked over and opened it. I was greeted by an extremely annoyed Liam and a drunken Niall hanging off the door frame.

“He refuses to go to bed before saying goodnight to Kristyn.” Liam rolled his eyes as Niall walked over to Kristyn and flopped down on her bed.
“Hey! Say good night and leave Niall!” He rolled his eyes on me and hugged Kristyn.
“Night night Ni!” She whispered as he made his way back to the door. Liam groaned and shook his head at the ground before looking back up at me, giving me an irritated look. I laughed and waved at him.
“Good luck Liam!” He nodded and shut the door. I made my way to my bed and lied down. I set an alarm on my phone so we would be awake in time to finish packing, turned off the light and rolled over. I definitely wasn’t ready to leave Paul and the boys yet.

Morning came all too fast, along with the irritating beeping of my phone. I tried to roll over and drown out the tone, but I was interrupted by someone jumping on my bed and hitting me repeatedly with a pillow.
“Excuse me, what are you doing?” I rolled over and sat up to see Kristyn kneeling on the side of the bed holding her pillow.
“Well, I can’t hit your phone so hitting you is really my only option.”
“Get the fuck off my bed and go shower.” I laughed at her and turned the alarm off. I made my way to pack my things as she went to the shower. Soon enough, my stuff was packed, along with Kristyn’s. OCD got the best of me and I knew she wouldn’t get her things packed in time anyways. All too soon, there was a knock on the door and Paul entered.

“Hey love, we have to get going.” I looked up at Paul and my eyes started to water. He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back.
“I don’t want to leave yet. It went by too quickly.”
“I don’t want you to leave either,” his voice cracked. “But you’ll be back soon. I’ll keep in touch, I promise. I’ll call you as much as I can. Don’t ever hesitate to call me if you need me, okay?” I nodded and took a deep breath, releasing myself from the hug. Kristyn and I grabbed our suit cases and exited the room. In the lobby, the 5 boys we became so close with were waiting. They had sad expressions on to match ours. We made our way out of the hotel. Harry ran up and pulled me into him. I didn’t fight it this time, though. I wanted to be close to him. I knew this was the last time I’d be close to him for another couple of months. We all sat in silence on the way to the airport, just taking in each other’s presence. Louis and Harry had a hold of both of my hands, giving me the confidence to not break down in tears.

Arriving at the airport came too soon for my liking. We got out of the van and Harry still had a hold on my hand. I didn’t mind at all. We entered the airport and got our tickets, went through security and were now waiting to board our plane.
“Now boarding flight 207 to Windsor, Canada.” This was it. This was the moment I was dreading. We all got up and made out way over to the terminal entrance. One by one, we hugged the boys, saving the ones we didn’t want to leave for last. I walked over to Harry and looked up at him. I couldn’t contain my tears and I didn’t even want to fight them. I let them spill over as he took me in his arms.
“Sh, love. You’ll be back soon. We’ll all text you, I promise. I’ll call you every night before and after our shows. It’ll be like you didn’t even leave!” I nodded into Harry’s chest and squeezed him tighter. I let go and looked up at him again.
“I better go…”
“Yeah love, you can’t miss your flight.” He wiped the tears from my cheeks and gave me one last hug. I turned around and made my way to the exit with Kristyn.

“Crissie!” I turned around to see Harry calling my name. “Don’t forget about me, okay?” I smiled and nodded. Paul had his hand on Harry’s shoulder and oddly, a smile on his face. They all smiled and waved as we made our way to the plane. This was going to be the longest 3 months of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Loooong chapter! Sorry for the wait! I had a lot to write about so! I hope you all like it. Comments would make us very happy, and we'd like to know what you think will happen! Thank you all so much for reading this and subscribing to it. We never thought we'd get this much interest. We love you all! xx