Status: Let me know if you want me to continue! :) x

Twisted Life

16.

Crissie’s Point of view

“Hey love, time to wake up,” I heard a faint voice tell me. I groaned and tried to burry myself deeper into my pillow. I heard a sigh and everything shifted around me and I felt a strong pair of arms being placed under my knees and just below the back of my neck. My eyes squinted open, wanting to see who was intruding on my sleep.

“Morning love, welcome to London,” A bright eyed Harry informed me. I fully opened my eyes, noticing we were almost off the plane. I wrapped my arms around Harry’s neck, not having the energy to walk at all. Well I have the energy, but walking involves too much movement for my liking right now. Harry smiled at my laziness and continued to carry me with no complaints until we were in the car.

“So where are we going?” Zayn piped up. I looked around at everyone and no one seemed really tired and I was starving.

“Well I’m hungry, what about you guys?” I spoke up.

“Me to, I’m starving!” Niall, of course, stated. Everyone nodded their heads agreeing. We decided to just stop at a McDonalds, not wanting to go out to a seat in restaurant.

Paul has since called, making sure we arrived safely and was going to meet us at the boys complex. We got out of the van, and grabbed our bags and made our way to the boy’s flats. Everyone just wanted to get back home and relax for the day. Harry convinced me to stay at his and Louis’ flat for the week so I wouldn’t have to put up with Paul’s other kids. Not that I have anything against them, they’re just a lot younger than I am and I hate kids.

We had just arrived at the complex when Louis took off.

“PAUULL!” Louis yelled, jumping into Paul’s arms. Paul just rolled his eyes and smiled at the twenty-year old, placing him back on the ground. Everyone stopped to greet Paul with ass much enthusiasm as we could for just being on a flight for twenty-some hours.

“I assume you want to rest and whatnot today, so I’ll come pick you up tomorrow around 1ish?” Paul asked, directing his question at me.

“Sounds good! I’ll see you then!” I replied, as we all waved to the departing Paul. All of the boys headed up to their flats; Kristyn was staying with Niall so she went with him.

Harry stopped in front of what I assumed to be his flat and put the key in the door.

“Home sweet home!” Harry announced. I stood there in shock, taking in everything around me. I know the boys have money; obviously, I just didn’t think their flat would be so… amazing. I stood in awe taking in everything around me. It looks like one of those five billion dollar houses you see on TV where you sit there and cry after because you’ll never have that kind of money.

“Hey love you there?” Harry asked, snapping his fingers in front of my face.

“Oh yeah! Just looking around,” I blushed. Louis chuckled at me.

“I’ll show you around yeah,” Louis stated, grabbing my arm and starting to drag me through the house. The rest of the house was just as amazing of course. I would kill to live here, I thought to myself.

“And this is the room you’ll be staying in!” Louis announced. I looked at the room in shock; it’s bigger than the living room in my house!

“Wow, it’s so nice,” I trailed off.

“Yeah it’s pretty cool when you think about it. But hey I’m going to leave you to get unpacked and settled. We’ll probably just eat in for tonight so don’t worry about having to get ready for anything.” Louis stated and exited the room.

There weren’t many pictures around the room, just a few of Louis sisters and Harry and his mom. I had to aw at how cute Harry was as a kid.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I turned my head away from the picture frame to see a Harry half-run into the room and jump to sit on the bed. I laughed at his childish actions.

“Crissie I’m bored!” Harry whined, flopping himself onto the bed.

“Well what do you want to do?” I asked, not knowing what there was to do for fun in London.

“Nothing. I’m too lazy to move,” He pouted. I sat there and laughed at him.

“Is my widdle Hazza sleepy after his long plane ride?” I said in my best baby voice.

“Yes, nap time?” He asked? His green eyes looked right into mine, with I slight pout on his lips. Ugh, how can I say no to that face?

“Fine, nap time,” I gave in, rolling my eyes at him. He jumped up to shut the lights off before crawling back into bed with me and pulling me close. It wasn’t long before I drifted off into sleep.

I awoke to soft mumbling around me. I decided to eavesdrop and pretend to still be asleep.

“Paul is going to kill you mate,” A voice, which I clearly recognized as Louis stated.

“I haven’t done anything yet!” Harry whisper / yelled.

“Yes you have. You’ve fallen for her,” There was silence for a few moments.

“I, I don’t know. I mean she’s amazing. I just want to be around her all of the time, and when I’m not its like there’s an empty space in my chest. I don’t know what I would do without her Lou,” Harry said quietly.

A million thoughts raced through my head all at once. I obviously was already falling for him; but what time of relationship would we have? He lives half way across the world and has girls throwing themselves at him every day. I’m still in high school, so it’s not like I can just take time off to go and see him. I accidently groaned out loud at my thoughts. Boy boy’s heads snapped to me.

“Hey love, have a nice nap?” Harry asked, smiling.

“Mhm,” I mumbled, resisting the urge to cuddle closer to him.

“Well super is almost ready if you two lazy bums are going to get up,” We sighed and got out of the bed, making our way down stairs.

We quickly ate and discussed what we were going to do on my first night in London.

“Well you’re not legal here, and management would be pissed if we took you out,” Louis stated.

“So what else is there to do in London?” I asked. I am only here for a week and I don’t want to waste one night doing nothing.

“I can take you sightseeing? Just show you around London a bit. London is always beautiful at night,” Harry suggested. I couldn’t help but smirk at the emphasis he put on I.

“Sounds good to me, just let me get ready and we can go?” I asked, starting to get up from the table.

“Sure, remember to dress warm! We’re not in Canada anymore love,” Harry joked winking at me. My heart swooned.

I quickly went up to my room and threw on as many layers of clothes as possible, trying not to freeze in the harsh London weather.

I went back to the living room to see Harry already waiting for me. He smiled at me and waved bye to Louis.

“See yeah Louis!” We both yelled on our way out the door.

“See yeah!”

Harry and I spent about an hour walking around London, just talking and getting to know each other more. London is so huge and beautiful. I could spend hours walking around taking in everything if it wasn’t so cold.

“So how do you like London so far?” Harry asked.

“It’s so pretty. I always planned on coming here after I was done high school, as a reward to myself for making it through four years of hell,” I joked. Harry laughed.

“Yeah, it’d be kind of nice to go back though. I kind of wish I was back in school. I feel like I missed a part of my teenage years,”

“Well you know, if you ever want to go back my spot in school is always open for you. Just grow out your hair a bit and dye it blonde. You can take my place,” I beamed at him.

“And you can cut your hair and dye it brown and learn to sing and take my place! No one would ever know!” Harry joked. I know he would never give up his life the way it is now.

“You ready to head back?” He asked. As if on cue I yawned, singling that I was in fact tired. Harry chuckled at me. “Well I’ll take that as a yes,” He threw his arm around my waist and brought me closer to him as we made our way back to the flat.

I made my way up to my room as soon as we got back to the flat, saying good night to Harry and Lou. I was exhausted. I curled up in bed and thought about the past week. It’s been crazy. I don’t know what’s going to happen to Harry and I when I go back to school in a few days. It’s crazy thinking about it really; having to go back to real life after all of this.

I started to doze, my thoughts slowly drifting out of my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh hey I updated. Sorry I don't feel like anyone is really reading this, so I don't really have that much motivation to update. Let me know what you think! Comment & subscribe if you want more. :) xx