Status: Let me know if you want me to continue! :) x

Twisted Life

05.

I can’t believe this; I thought to myself as I was getting ready to meet One Direction! Well, at least, I think I am. Paul said that I could possibly meet the boys today while he was working, but he works with the boys, so therefor I should meet the boys, right?

I was just sitting there nervously waiting for Paul to come to the door when I heard the knock. I scrambled to get out of my chair, tripping and falling flat on my face in the process. Well hasn’t today started out great I thought to myself. I walked calmly to the door and opened it to see Paul standing there with a small smile on his face.

“Hey there kiddo! Ready to go?” He greeted me.
“You bet!” I replied, grabbing my purse. “So what are we doing today?”
“Well the boys have an interview that they’re at right now, and then a concert tonight. I made reservations at this cute little restaurant in the city for before the concert so you will get well acquainted with the boys then. I take it you’re a bit of a fan?” He asked.

“Uhm yeah, just a bit.” I blushed and looked down at my feet, thinking of my One Direction tumblr account and my walls you could no longer see because they are covered in One Direction posters. I’m a HUGE One Direction fan, but I don’t want Paul to know that in case he won’t let me meet the boys. Paul just laughed at my embarrassment. “Alright let’s get going, we have to be there to pick the boys up in about twenty minutes.

The car ride was filled with small chit chat. I couldn’t focus enough to keep a real conversation going. I was going to meet One Direction in about ten minutes. I sent a text to Kristyn letting her know I was on my way. The only thing that could make this moment better is if she was with me, considering we were both die hard One Direction fans.

Paul finally pulled up to a parking lot which, I assumed, was where the boys were having their interview. Since there was a crazy amount of fans outside and Paul didn’t have extra security and didn’t want me to get hurt, he told me to wait in the van. Though I was a little let down that I couldn’t get out and see the boys in action, I was grateful that he was looking out for my safety. I pulled out my phone and started texting Kristyn, just to inform her of what was going on so. I sent her a couple quick texts and was interrupted by loud screams. That means one thing; the boys are coming.

I started getting extremely nervous as security appeared and the van door opened. Five gorgeous boys piled in the back and I couldn’t stop shaking. This is the moment I’ve been waiting for forever. Paul climbed in the driver’s seat made quick introductions and we were on our way. The boys talked amongst themselves and Paul patted my hand and gave me a reassuring smile, sensing how nervous I was from the current situation.

We finally arrived at the restaurant, a very expensive one if I might add. We were seated in a more secluded area obviously because of the boys. I sat next to Louis and Paul. Once we were seated I began to look through the menu. Oh my God there weren`t even prices on it. This is not my kind of place.
“So what do you plan on going to school for?” Louis asked politely, breaking me from my thoughts.
“Well I’m probably going to take a year off then I’m going to university for Social Work. I want to be a family and marriage councillor,” I replied. I’ve been asked this at least fifteen times in the past month and basically had my speech down pat.
“Well isn’t someone smart.” Harry smiled and winked. It took all my power not to hard core fan girl.
“What are you going to do when you take a year off?” Louis asked. I had to strain to hear him, he spoke so quietly.
“Uhm, I’m not really sure yet. Probably just work and make money…” More like sit at home and blog; I thought to myself.
“Oh yeah that’s cool!” Louis smiled down at me.

Louis made small chit chat with me throughout dinner; the other boys made little comments here and there, but for the most part did not acknowledge my existence. I like to pretend that I saw Harry look over at me a few times, but he was probably just looking at Louis wondering why he was bothering to talk to the awkward girl. I have to admit, it did hurt my ego a bit, but at least I had Louis there to make me feel less out of place. Paul was quiet throughout most of the night as well. He was working after all.

Eventually dinner was over and Paul took the check. I didn’t even want to think about how much the whole meal had cost. Soon enough we were on our way back to the motel so the boys could pack their stuff before the concert. We were leaving for the next city following the concert. We arrived to the hotel to see about hundred fans or so waiting outside the hotel just to catch a glimpse of the boys - not that I could blame them. They parked the van right in front of the hoard of girls.

“Alright, so I need to get some stuff settled after we get you guys inside, so I’ll see you when it’s time to leave for the concert. You have about half an hour to get your stuff ready to go.” Paul explained, opening the door to the huge crowd. I’m not really one for crowds, so if I just stayed back in the car; maybe the crowd would die down a bit after the boys entered the hotel. My plan was working perfectly until Louis whispered to Harry. Harry then turned around to look for something. I wondered what he was looking for until he started approaching the car. I soon realised what he was planning so I quickly shook my head. I did not want to go into that crowd.
Harry opened the passenger side door and started to pull me out.
“No it’s okay; I’m just going to wait in here until the crowd dies down!” I yelled over the cheers from fans.
“It’s going to be okay! Just stay be me, it will be fine I promise!” He smiled down at me and pulled me up from the car, bringing me to his side. I was blinded by flashes and would have fallen right on my face if someone didn’t catch me. I looked up to see Harry looking down with a look of concern on his face. ‘You okay?’ he mouthed. I just nodded my head. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me as close as possible; trying to shield me from the hordes of fans. I dug my face into his side as we walked, not wanting to become blind from all the flashes from fans.

I didn’t look up until I felt someone shake my shoulder. I looked up to see Louis standing there staring down at me with a look of concern in his eyes. I blinked a few times, trying to take in my surroundings. I was in the hotel lobby, with the five boys plus Paul all watching me like I was going to collapse at any moment. I then realised I was still holding on to an awkward looking Harry. I immediately dropped my arms and stepped away blushing hard as I did so.
“I’m fine, it was just … weird, you know?” I said with what I hope was a convincing voice. Paul watched me for a moment longer before looking at all the boys.
“Well I need to get some stuff sorted out for the concert tonight. You boys can head up to your rooms to get your stuff ready. Could one of you make sure Crissie gets to her room okay?” Paul stated. The boys all nodded. “Okay well I’m off then! See you boys soon.” We all waved good bye to Paul as he walked away.

I stood there awkwardly for a few moments before deciding it was my time to leave as well.
“Okay well I should get going to my room as well, to you know, pack and everything.” I said nervously. I started to walk away when I felt an arm on my shoulder. I turned around to find Louis there. I just looked at him expectedly.
“We told Paul one of us would make sure you go to your room all right.” He said with a small smile. I blushed.
“Oh its fine, I’m sure I can make it up the elevator okay!” I said with a laugh.
“No, I insist!” He insured me. Well there was no point in trying to convince him otherwise, so we started to walk to the elevator. I looked back to see all of the other boys already headed to their respected rooms.

During the elevator ride up we talked about random things. I always used to think Louis was the funny guy that was never really serious about anything, but he defiantly proved me wrong. He was actually quite serious and easy to talk to. I know I’m going to be happy to have him to talk to during these three weeks. We departed our separate ways when we got to my room. I packed my things rather quickly, changing into a more concert appropriate outfit. Soon enough, I heard a knock on my door. I went to the door to find Niall there waiting.

“Time to go?” I asked grabbing my bag. I haven’t really had the chance to talk to the little Irishmen yet, so this should be fun!
“You bet!” He said excitedly. We walked down to the elevator making small chit chat along the way. It was a tad awkward because we are both so shy, but nothing unbearable.
We got to the lobby and greeted the other boys who were ready to head to the concert. To my relief, the crowd outside had died down, though Harry stayed close to my side the whole time. Oh my God, he must think I’m so pathetic. I can’t even walk in public without help.

We all bundled up into the van and headed off to the concert. Once we arrived the boys were all rushed off into make-up and wardrobe. Paul was off doing official things so I was left to my own devices. I was walking around aimlessly back stage until I found a bench to sit at. I sat there texting Kristyn; it didn’t feel right enjoying their concert without her. She would defiantly need to come down and meet the boys before the three weeks is over. She would kill me if I didn’t introduce her to the boys. The concert soon started while I watched from back stage. I’m not going to lie, I screamed ninety five percent of the time I was so excited.

After the concert was over Paul rushed us all to the tour bus. I didn’t really have anywhere to sleep so the boys all said I could just stay with them on the tour bus so I wouldn’t have to sleep in a car for the next eight hours. I quickly agreed just wanting to go to sleep. Paul showed me to the back part of the bus where I’d be sleeping; he told be a bunch of stuff but I was too tired to really listen. I passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all so much for subscribing! We never thought we'd get this many people interested in our story, let alone this many subscribers! Whoever recommended this story, thank you also! It's so nice to see people commenting and putting their input or trying to guess what will happen! It makes us really happy. This chapter was a little delayed because we both got distracted many times while writing. I hope you all like it! We will update again later today or tomorrow :)