Perfection

Chapter 1

Her eyes stared at me sad and empathetic, like she was trying to apologize for something that was simply not her fault. I frowned, “I don’t want to go momma.”

She came forward and wrapped her arms around me. “I know Jacky, but your father got a great job offer. He’d be a fool not to take it. We have to support him.”

Like good little fertiles, I thought bitterly. I instantly regretted it though, daddy always tried hard to make us happy. Even if it was his job as a mate and a father.

“Okay Momma.” A small smile stretched across her face, obviously happy with my lack of anger. “Thanks baby. We’ll be flying out tonight, so pack anything you think will be necessary to have until the rest of our stuff comes a in a few days.”

Tonight? That well... that didn’t give me any time. None at all. “Where are we moving?” Hopefully not somewhere too far.

“New Jersey, in the United States. “ My eyes couldn’t help widen. America? Of all places... I have nothing against it really, it’s just so... far away.

“N-New Jersey?” I just couldn’t get it through my head. I was leaving, going thousands of miles away from a place I had lived all my life.

She gave me a solemn nod, but smiled at me all the less-- getting a gleam in her eyes. “Just think about all the possibilities. Maybe you’ll meet a nice Dom.” She said sending me a suggestive look. My face was red from the thought, my mum Josh and Tom have been trying to find me a mate for awhile now.

Momma definitely thought a change in scenery might be the key. “It’ll happen when it happens mum.” She just kept giving me the same look, not bothering to say anything. I sighed.

“I’m going to call Josh and Tom.” She nodded, smiling at me. “Don’t take too long sweetie.”

I jog up stairs hitting Josh’s name on my phone, “‘Ello?” His voice sounded tired and scratchy-- like he had just woken up.

“Hey Joshy.” I greeted him politely, knowing he was going to bitch me out. “Why are you calling me so early in the morning? You know I need my beauty sleep.” He just about whined, but it wasn’t as bad as I was excepting.

“I know you do Josh, I just want you to be ugly all the time.” I couldn’t help but tease, he scoffed in return. “You’re so mean Jacky.” The pout was clear in his voice.

“You know I love you. Plus It’s almost one.” I heard a ‘Damn it’ and ‘Oli get up’. I giggled slightly, “Why’d you call me?” I frowned, did I really want to tell him over the phone? “Could you and Tom come over? I have something important to tell you.” He gasped slightly, “You’re not pregnant are you?”

I rolled my eyes, “Um.. No? I don’t even have a mate.” He sighed and let out a thank god. I just chuckled at his stupidity. “Yeah, I’ll tell him. We’ll be over soon..” I smile saying a quick bye.

I pull out a duffle bag and started shoving random clothes into it. I get a couple pairs of shoes and make sure to grab my straightener and my eye liner. Ten minutes passed by quickly as I debated what to bring.

“Jacky! We have company.” My momma just about belted up to my room and I instantly stop what I’m doing and head down stairs. I smile slightly at the sight of my friends.

Josh Franceschi and his mate Oliver Sykes where curled up on the couch, and Oli was whispering something in Josh’s ear that made him blush. It was probably dirty, horny fuckers they are.

Tom-- Oli’s little brother, was sitting on the floor leaning his head against his mate Matt Nicholls. I almost cooed, they were adorable. When Oli started to bite down on Josh’s neck I sighed. “Oi! None of that on my couch.” Josh face just got beat red as Oli smirked.

“Maybe later.” He whispered in Josh’s ear, I just shook my head. “What did you have to tell us?” Tom’s quiet voice called to me from the floor. I took a deep breath, looking down.

“I’m moving.” I heard Josh gasp and I looked up to four pairs of wide eyes. “Why? Where?” Tom about whispered.

“New Jersey. My daddy got a job offer to be lead punisher at one of the huge torture factories.”
Josh stood up, his face contorted in disbelief, as he came over and wrapped me in a hug. “America? But that’s so... far. Who’s gonna be there when I need to talk to someone at 4am when I’m freaking out and Oli’s not there!?” I bite my lip and pretend to think. “Tom?”

Josh pouted, “He never answers when I call him.” Tom rolls his eyes. “I do sleep you know. You can’t call me that late and expect me to answer. ”

“Jacky does!” I scoff. “That’s because you keep calling me until I wake up. Plus, you know Tom sleeps like the dead. It’s like.. impossible to wake him up. And if you really need to talk to someone... you can still call me you know? I’m not dying. Just moving.”

He squeezed me tighter. “Alright! I’m calling you everyday.” He said with a nod. I smiled, “Call me three times a day if it makes you happy.” He nodded and pulled away.

Tom came around and gave me a huge hug, sniffling slightly. “Awe, Tommie. Don’t cry, I’m coming back... eventually. Maybe you guys can come out and see me too.” He gave me a small smile and nodded. “Don’t forget about us.” I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

“Like I could ever forget about your crazy arse’s.” He laughed and pulled away. I turned to the Dom’s. “Make sure they alright yeah?” I demanded, looking at them sternly before my face broke into a smile. That wasn't even something that could be questioned.

Oli grinned, and Matt was fighting a smile. “Of course not.” I gave them both quick hugs, before sighing and sitting down on my couch and we all started a conversation that consisted of everything and nothing.

After an hour of chatting, my mum came and told me it was time for us to go. When said our long tear-filled goodbyes and I grabbed my duffle bag as we made our way to the airport. The flight was long and I just couldn’t sleep. See... flying is one of the things I’m most afraid of. I have no control whether or not it falls out of the sky and kills us. It’s silly I guess, but it still scares the hell out of me.

It was about 9 when we got to our new house, it was quite gorgeous. It was an old grand gothic style victorian. When I got upstairs I gasped at the sight of my new room, the walls were a beautiful seafoam green and in the middle of the room was a king four poster bed that looked like was made from old carved wood, with white canopies hanging off of it. I shrugged off my clothes, hopping into bed-- instantly falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story! C: Please Enjoy.