Perfection

Chapter 3

“Ronnie Radke. It’s a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, but I don’t believe I ever caught your name.” I flashed a smile at him as I slowly let his hand fall back to his own side.

"Jacky Vincent." The same struck a chord in the room, and we all fell silent.

"You're Jacky Vincent ?" I refrained from rolling my eyes at Monte. The last thing we needed right now was for a fight to break out in the music room over some poor fertile's stupid questions.

"Strong name," I whispered, stepping closer, "No wonder you're such a beautiful fertile." Our lips almost connected when the bell rang.

He stared at me for a moment before something within him clicked and he spoke hurriedly before rushing out the door.

“I sh-hould get to class.” And he was gone.

"What're you thinking, Radke?" Andy said smoothly but the implication of a teasing nature was there and I growled under my breath. I hadn't even realized I'd pinned him up against the wall, I hadn't truthfully been paying attention when I'd done it. He hissed at me.

I'm thinking I need to get to class, he could be in one of them.
And, if he's not, I can always make it so that he is.


"Ronnie, Andy," Ryan cautiously approached us. "Not in school." He pleaded. "Ronnie, your fertile is in class. Wait until he's here to show off a little."

I liked that, "your fertile," I'm glad they're recognizing this now.

"He has period one pre-calc with you and me." Frankie spoke up calmly, "I saw it when I met him."

"I'm going to pre-calc." I smirked, picking up my bag and making my way to the door.

"Ronnie's got his eye on a mate." Mikey said happily.

"He's pretty." Monte agreed.

"He's beautiful." I nodded, leaving the group to make the trek to pre-calc. I hate math, so much.

When I walked in the door, all eyes looked up to see the late-comer. I ignored whatever smart comment the teacher made and sat down.

"Y-You're in my m-m-maths period-d-d?" Oh, he made math plural. I practically swooned in my head, nodding. He gave a shy smile. His black hair fell in front of his beautiful eyes. His features were sharp on the pale skin of his face. He was gorgeous. I quietly shifted my desk so that I could rest a hand on his leg inconspicuously. I felt him tense for a second and his cheeks heated up before he relaxed a little into the touch.

I don't think anyone else could notice, but his body was ever so slightly angled so that he was leaning towards me.

I can grow to like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please forgive me, I'm new to this world ;)
I meant to have this posted yesterday, but I ran short on time, so here it is now!