Tomorrow Never Comes

Tomorrow Never Comes: Girl who tries and tries to show the Sam (the man she is head over heals for) that she loves him as she always did. He sees something different than what is right in front of him. He thinks she doesn't love him. He always says "Tomorrow will be better" but tomorrow never comes in his mind. Annabell is tired of hearing the same thing and decides to leave Sam knowing she will always love him and will never be fully over him like she feels she needs to be. She goes life everyday trying to make everything better but she doesn't know what else she can do. She feels like she has tried everything and can't change her husband's mind about how she really feels about him.

(Disclaimer: I do not own bands/brands/logos/pictures/ect. However I do own the plot and the characters that I create.)

2012 © LoveisEVOL
  1. The Happy Ending
    What I thought was a happy ending turns into a miserable beginning.
  2. Lets Try and Work it Out
    Annabell leaves Sam and stays with a friend. Sam calls and wants her back. Will he get what he wants or is Annabell going to stick it out a little longer?
  3. The beginning to happiness
    Taking it off slow.
  4. Sam Cares
    Sam and Annabell make it work for a night. But how long will this last? Can everything go back to what it was before the split?
  5. Life's a Rollercoaster
    What all could happen in a amusement park and a bedroom?