Triplets

Diamond

"Come on Reni!" I shouted hoping she could hear me over whatever Grey was telling her, "We're going to be late for the party."

The last part was more to myself than to anyone else. I fixed my electric blue top and checked I could walk in my silver high heels. After looking at myself in the mirror I heard Grey and Reni running down the stairs, so I grabbed my keys and began walking towards the door.

"Ok we are ready!" Grey smiled and tugged on his leather jacket, they were matching with the jackets and blue ripped jeans.

"Wow." was all I could muster before making my way down the driveway and waving to Dylan to get the motor running, "Let's just party tonight. We're meeting at the car at 12."

The drive wasn't too long and I got to listen to whatever music I wanted, as everyone else was preoccupied with something else. Obviously the cheer squad was at the front of the house welcoming people, Reni and I's tickets in was through our Boy-Friends and even then we weren't treated the same.

The boys went in clean, they took a few high fives and went to the beer, Reni was stopped by the three C's and I stood by her.

"You do realise, Reni, that you can't be with Grey forever, when it comes to the next Spring dance he will be mine." Clarissa, the main bitch, stated with plenty of hand movements.

"Sure, you keep thinking that, but he chose me and he has never mentioned your name." Reni retorted and crossed her arms, by this point we had a crowd and Clara and Clare had taken defensive positions next the Queen B(itch).

There was some cussing and the crowd cheered and jeered and all the other useless stuff they do, but I was getting tired so I decided it was time to step in. Ten minutes was enough.

"Ok, listen you the C Bitches." I began, they were going to cut me off but I would not let them, "I don't care about what you have to say, you all think you're better than everybody else. Guess what your not. Don't even get me started on Clara's boob job - I mean come on no one goes from flat to holy fuck do they come with their own ID? And Clare, we all know your mother is just as poor as everyone elses, so stop acting like a rich bitch. You're just a bitch."

By this point the crowd had silenced and the three C's had their mouths wide open with absolute shock on their faces. I was waiting for somebody to stop me but they just wanted more. I gave a quick glance to see if the party was still happening, luckily it was so no Grey or Dylan to stop me.

"Oh and Clarissa, do you think Grey's going to choose Chlamydia over purity? Nah, don't fool yourself. Everyone knows that you are just as bad as your drug addicted mother." I could tell that they had nothing to say and they definitely didn't want to walk away.

"Well at least my mothers not dead!" Clarissa shouted.

Unfortunately, Grey had just walked out as she shouted that - well not unfortunate for me though.

"Clarissa!" Grey shouted as he ran closer, "How about you learn how to be a bit more sensitive and we all know about you mother, so have some respect."

Both Grey and Reni were making their way to the car and Dylan was already in the car, I don't even think he left.

"Yet." I said simply.

"What?" Clarissa whispered.

"Your mothers not dead yet." I stated, earning a few noises from the crowd.

I knew I was going to pay for that through the next few years I knew any witnesses to what I had just done, but there was no way those three could gain back as many popularity points as I had just stolen from them. I climbed into the car and put on my seat belt.

"That was...immense!" Reni cheered from the back seat as Grey hugged her and laughed along with her.

"It was nothing." I just smiled and looked over at Dylan who laughed along with Reni and Grey.

"Oh come on!" Grey started, "You totally took them for everything they had. I've never seen anything like it."

I could smile now but I knew on Monday it would be absolute hell and for once, I didn't care. I couldn't feel the worry. Now I was happy and I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't feel any less than I do now.

---Monday, First Day Of Summer Camp ----

"O. M. G." Clarissa started, with a crowd already waiting, "Well, if it isn't the freak with the dead mother!"

In that moment I realised something had changed. Nobody laughed. They looked at Clarissa with disgust and Clara and Clare shifted awkwardly and shot glances at the floor.

"O. M. G." I mimicked, "Well, if it isn't the Queen Bitch with a personality disorder."

People clapped. I beat them. I finally did it, others let me walk through the crowd and to my next lesson.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and Sweet! Hope you enjoyed guys, the next one will be much longer, I wanted this one to be snappy so the next one can be a lot longer.