Status: I have Writer's Block-Honestly

Falling for You

A bad situation turned worse

I stared up at Bill from the crowd. He was amazing. His voice was...It was perfect.
Unfortunately Kiro decided to stay home, but Strify was there, and he was there for one reason: Tom. I noticed it while they were in rehearsal. Strify eyed Tom like he was...well like he was any other fangirl. When I told Tom about it he just laughed and brushed me off.

After the show I went with Strify to look for the guys.
"Did you see Tom up there?" He asked holding on to my arm.
"I was more focused on Bill's singing...wasn't he amazing!"
It was nearly impossible to find the guys through the sea of fangirls.
"Mina!" Bill called.
He grabbed my hand and I grabbed Strify's. We ended up in a tiny dressing room.
"You guys were amazing!" I said grabbing on to Bill.
"Yeah just amazing," Strify said mostly to Tom.
A photographer came in and snapped pictures. I was about to step back, but Bill pulled me next to him. With his hand in my hip, we posed for pictures.
Afterwards everyone split up except Bill and I. We went to get burgers.
"I'm really glad you came tonight." Bill said sticking a French fry in his mouth.
I smiled with a straw in my mouth.
"Really. I don't think I could've performed in front of all those people without knowing that I could look down and see you."
I felt my face burn red and I pulled the straw out.
"I wouldn't have missed it for the world Bill." I reached out and grabbed his hand.
Then I looked up at him and smiled. Bill wasn't smiling though.
[Bill]
When she held my hand I felt a surge go through my body. I didn't know why, but before I knew it I had just gotten up and left.
"Bill!" Mina called running after me.
I got in the back-seat of the car that drove us there with tears falling from my face. She sat next to me panting.
"What was that?"She halfway yelled at me.
I didn't respond to her question, I just kissed her. I pulled away after a moment.
"I'm sorry..." I said moving to the opposite side of the car.
She didn't say anything.
"Please. Talk. Yell, scream, don't just sit there."
But she didn't say anything. She didn't say anything for a long time. Even after I was dropped off- no phone calls, texts, visits or anything. It had gone on for about month.
So there I was again. Crying into my pillow because I had screwed things up.
"Bill its gonna be okay.."Tom said rubbing my back.
"I fucked up Tomi..."
"No you didn't..."
"Yes I did. I kissed her..again! Now she won't even talk to me."
"Bill...its not you. I talked to her, she's not mad it's not her."
I sat up and wiped my eyes. I looked over at Tom who was sitting on the edge of the bed looking down at the floor.
"You talked to her? What did she say?"
"I....I can't tell you that."
"What! Why not?" I almost yelled.
"It's better if you don't know." He said grabbing my hand.
[Mina]
"Kiro I'm sorry!" I said clinging on to his legs.
"I told you I didn't want you texting him!" He said pulling me up by my hair.
"I was only saying hi." I said with tears falling from my eyes.
"It doesn't tucking matter." He said and tossed me to the floor.
By then my face was covered with bruises from multiple slaps he had given me.
"Kiro that's enough!" Strify said running in and pulling me towards him.
Kiro always stopped when Strify stepped in. He walked out and Strify sat on the bed with a towel in hand.
He placed it on my face and I flinched.
"Strify it hurts..."
"Shh...it'll stop the swelling and bruising."
"Strify I can't do this anymore." I said getting up and walking over to the windows.
"Kiro...Kiro's just confused right now...don't leave him just yet."
"But I really don't know how much of this I can take."
"Mina trust me he loves you...he loves you more than anything."
"He sure does have a fucked up way of showing it."I said walking over to the windows.
"Yeah...but the loves still there." He said resting his arm around me.
"It won't last forever."
I let another tear fall and looked up at the sky, hoping Bill was happier than I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like this way it came out, but the next few chapters are really good :)