Status: I have Writer's Block-Honestly

Falling for You

The End of Bill and Mina

It had been over a year since that night. Bill and I haven’t talked since. In school we pass each other like strangers. He got back with Kristen, and well Kiro and I we were still together. Only, we weren’t together like before. Kiro had gotten so jealous, so mean. The hitting hadn’t stopped. My dad had talked his parents into enrolling him in public school with me while Strify stayed back at the academy. Kiro had become my dad in a sense, and I had become my mother. So weak and alone. I had shunned nearly everyone out of my life. Everone except for Tom and Gustav, yes even Georg, who was my best friend and confidant, wanted nothing to do with me for being so weak.

So I walked around alone. Kiro had left town because of a death in his family. He wouldn’t be staying for summer vacation, so it was the perfect opportunity for me to go see Tokio Hotel’s last German show before they left for their tour.

That night I got all dolled up, covering every bruise my dad had given me the night before for coming back late from a day with Tom. I called Tom afterwards and he apologized so many times, he told me how bad he felt. He said ‘I don’t know why you stay there,’ but would he be disappointed if I didn’t wanna leave? My dad needed me. Ever since my mother died he’s had a hard time dealing with his emotions, I couldn’t leave him then.

Anyways, I wore the little black dress with the silver chains on it that Tom and I picked out, wore thick circles of black liner, and wore the black pumps that my mom had given my when I was a little girl.

It pained me to look in the mirror because I looked so much like her. I had the same olive skin, the same jet black hair, well it was dyed red that summer, and her hazel eyes. There was even the way my nose was small and straight like hers, but I would never be as beautiful as my mother.

I finally put on the red lipstick and bam! I was the spitting image of her.

“Are you ready yet?” Tom asked knocking at the door.

Damn. I forgot he was out there.

“Yeah Tom you can come in,” I said putting on my black rubber bracelets.

Tom stood there for a moment wide eyed.

“What? Am I wearing too much makeup? Is my dress to short?” I said panicking over myself.

“No you look amazing,”

“What no smart ass comments about my boobs or my ass?”
“No.” He said grabbing my hand., “You look great.”

I smiled and felt my stomach flip when I looked at Tom. He smiled and I melted like ice cream on a hot stove.

“We need to get going,” I said walking out the door.

“Yeah…”

Tom followed me outside to the car and we both got in the backseat. It was just the two of us, but we sat so far apart, yet I felt I felt so close to him. Maybe it was all the time we had been spending together, but he started to become like a second Bill, only he wasn’t.

The concert went amazing as usual. Bill sang this song, Rette Mich I think, it was beautiful. The passion in his voice…it made my cry. There was one line in particular that he sang when he looked at me on the side of the stage:
Ich wollt dir alles anvertrau’n.
Warum bist du abgehau’n?
Komm zurück!
Nimm mich mit!

Which roughly translates to: I want to trust everything in you.
Why did you run away?
Come back, and take me with you.

Those words hit me hard, even after the show when the groupies left and Tom, Georg, Gustav, and I sat in the small dressing room, I still heard them.

“Mina!” Tom said loudly.

“Sorry, what?”

“We’re going to a bar, are you in?”

“No, I think-I think I’m gonna wait for Bill.” I said looking at the door.

“Bill? Why?”

I detected a hint of jealousy in his voice,

“Well…I miss him.”

“Oh…well whatever, we’ll have fun anyway.”

I stood up and kissed him on the cheek, “I’ll see you later.”

Then I walked out. I sat in the hall waiting for Bill to come out of his dressing room.

[Bill]

“We can’t keep doing this,” I to Kristen who was kneeling on the floor, “I’m gonna get caught one day.”

“By who?” She asked wiping the corners of her mouth,

“I dunno, Tom maybe.” I zipped my pants up and walked over to the couch. My black hair was all sweaty and in my eyes,

“Tom? Tom fucks girls every night, I doubt he’ll have anything to say about it.” She said sitting next to me.

“Still…he doesn’t really care for you much,”

“I know,”

“Billie…”

“Yeah?”

“I umm…I need a new bag and-“

“I just bought you a bag last week, and shoes and clothes,” I said picking at my nails.

“Yeah, but…I need more.”

Always more with this girl, she was never satisfied with anything.

“I’ll see what I can do,” I said not even looking up at her.

“Cool, well I’ll see you when you get back then?” She asked standing in front of me.

I nodded and looked up at her to watch her walk away,

I walked over to my vanity and began fixing my makeup, if I was gonna catch Tom and the guys before they left, I had to look good.

“What the hell Bill!” A familiar voice yelled slamming my door shut.

I buried my face in my hands,

I looked back up to see Mina standing over me. I was speechless, she was beautiful, except for the frown.

“What?” I asked innocently.

“Why the fuck is she here,”

“Well last time I checked she was my girlfriend,”

“But Bill she’s…skanky.”

“Well right now she’s available, and so am I so…”

“Do you even love her anymore?”

I looked down at my eyeliner pencil. I knew she knew that I only loved her,

“Yes,”

“Bullshit Bill!”

“Well what the fuck do you want me to say?” I turned around and yelled at her, “That I’m still in love with you? That I’ll give up on the one real relationship I’ve ever had just to keep trying to get you?”

“Well I wasn’t-“

“Well it’s not gonna happen,” I said standing up over her,

“Fine Bill, keep your slutty girlfriend, I don’t care, I don’t care about that. All I know is that I need you-as a friend.” She grabbed my hand and pleaded with her eyes, but I really couldn’t deal with going through that again, so I let go of her hand and turned away,

“Tom and the guys are leaving, you better hurry up and catch them.”

I saw the hurt in her face before she ran off, but I had to do it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, Please, Please comment, I REALLY wanna know what you guys think. I love this chapter, but i wrote another....I dunno which I'll keep ;p