Status: I have Writer's Block-Honestly

Falling for You

Hurt feelings and a hotel room in Munich

{Mina}
I left the room feeling hurt, more hurt than I had ever been in my life. I mean, Bill and I, even though we had one or two falling outs, have always remained friends, and I never imagined he would just give up on us. Our friendship meant the world to me, and I didn’t know what I would do without it, especially when everything else I thought I could depend on turned to shit. I didn’t see any way to fix it, I went through it over and over in my head as I walked the streets of Munich alone. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I hadn’t stopped walking until I didn’t realize where I was.
I looked around for at least one familiar street name or building, but I didn’t recognize anything, and it was dark. All I could see was bright red neon sign that read The Leierkasten. I remembered Tom telling me about this when we were younger. I remembered him saying it was…some kind of hotel? Yeah that was it. He told me his dad had spent the night there and his mom had gotten mad. I figured that it would be a good place to go and call Tom; if he wasn’t drunk he could’ve picked me up.

So, I ran over to the dimly lit street and walked through the two large doors to get a room. Inside the hotel was…odd. It was dimly lit in this red lighting and there was music being played way too loud. All the staff members were women, or at least that’s how it seemed because they were all scattered about and scantily clad.

“Can I help you?” The man at the front desk asked .
He was a good looking guy. Blonde hair, chiseled face-Fabio only less muscular.
“Umm…” I looked around at the tons of men sitting there gawking at the women before them, “I need a room.”
“What kind of room?” He asked raising one brow,
“Any room, just for a few hours,”
He gave me a weird look, “I can pay,” I said shuffling through my purse until I found the credit card my dad gave me, “See.”

He sighed, “How old are you kid?”
“Eighteen…” I lied, if I hadn’t I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t get the room.
“I’m just lost and I need a room so I can call my friend and….” Tears fell from my eyes before I could finish my sentence.
“Silke.” He called walking over to me.
A blonde woman with a really dark tan rushed over. She wasn’t wearing more than the red and black underwear that fit so tightly to her.
“Yeah Alex?”

“Take this girl to my office and let her make a call.” He said scooting me over to her.
She grabbed my hand, “Come on,” She said with a smile,
We walked past all these rooms; I could just make out what was going in the ones with windows.

“What kind of hotel is this?” I asked Silke as she opened a room at the end of the hall.
“Hotel? Sweetie you must not be from around here,” She said with a slight chuckle.
“No, I just got lost.” I said sitting in the chair and pulling out my phone. I scrolled down to Tom’s name and made pressed the green phone button.
After about three rings Tom picked up.
“Hallo?” He said over the loud music in his background.
“Tom, I’m so glad you picked up I-“
“Where are you? Bill said-“
“I don’t wanna talk about Bill, Tomi I need you to pick me up. I’m at The Leierkasten …” I said turning to the wall.
“The Leierkasten? What are you doing there.” He asked with a small laugh.
“I got lost and I figured a hotel-“
“Mina,” He said cutting me off, “The Leierkasten isn’t a hotel, it’s a brothel.”
“A brothel?” I said rather loudly, causing Tom to laugh out.
“Yeah a whorehouse,”
I looked over at Silke who was fixing her lipstick in a small mirror.
“Tomi…I need you.”
He sighed coming down from his laugh, “I’ll be there in about an hour, just sit tight.”
“Thanks Tom,” I said relieved.
“You owe me.”
“Whatever you say, just come get me.”
“Okay okay,”
“Bye Tom,”
I hung up and looked over at Silke, she was staring at me for an awful long time.
“What?”
“Oh, nothing.” She walked around me two times.
“How old did you say you were again?”
“I’ll be 17 in December,” It was June.
She shook her head, “Too bad, we could really use a girl like you. Exotic…great body. You’d bring us a lot of new customers.” She said giving me a very sultry look.
“Oh…thanks I guess.” I said looking at her eyes; I felt dirty looking anywhere else. Her eyes were this beautiful shade of blue and they were lined heavily with black.
“You should really think about waitressing here, we have a restaurant downstairs, completely clean of course, but it would really get us more customers.”
“Me?”
“Yeah, old men just love young…girls.” I knew what she was going to say, and I wasn’t that kind of girl.
“You have me mistaken for another kind of girl,” I said looking at my shoe.
She laughed, “I used to be just like you, wide eyed and in love.”
“Who said anything about love? “ I said cutting her off.
She chuckled again, “ You wouldn’t be all dressed up for nothing, plus I could see it in your eyes when you walked in, you’re heart broken.”
I sighed and sat in a chair hoping to hide my sad face in the darkness. She said next to me and smiled.
“So who is he?”
I sighed, “My former best friend.”
“You can deal with a love like that, you can either let it kill you inside, or you can give it to every man that walks through that door,”
“Is that what you do?”
She nodded, “I make them love me for one night and when they come back I’m with another guy.”
“Don’t you feel…well cheap?”
She paused, then looked at the window, “It beats being lonely waiting around for Mr. Wonderful to come around.”
I thought about it, she was right. I mean Bill was my everything, Kiro was my…he was just there, but I wasn’t getting love from either of them.
“Think about it hun, you’re getting them to pay their hard earned money to be with you, it’s the best feeling in the world when you get handed that money.” She said wearing this nostalgic look on her face.
“What’s the most a man has ever…you know.”
“Well back when I was your age I made 6 thousand ponds from one man once,”
My eyes widened, “6 thousand?”
“Yeah,” She chuckeled, “And that was before I bought these,” She said clutching her breasts.
I laughed lowly.
She stood up and walked over to the liquor cabinet in the corner of the room.
“Do you drink?”
I nodded and she poured us both shots of vodka,
We talked and drank from nearly two hours until Alex came back with Tom.
{Tom}
I walked into the dimly lit office to see a staggering Mina walking over to me.
“Tom!” She said hugging me,
She reeked of vodka and bourbon.
“Have you been drinking?” I asked catching her as she crashed into me nearly causing the both of us to fall.
“Just a little bit,” She said giggling.
“Thank you. “I said to the guy in the doorway,
Me and mina walked out and got into the backseat of the car. I had been drinking that night and was a little over buzzed, but Mina was plastered.
“What were you doing here?”
“You’re cute Tomi,” She said twirling one of my dreads around her finger.
“What?”
The rest of the limo ride was a blur so was most of the rest of the night, I can only remember from when we were in my room, things had gotten a bit…hot. We started kissing and my hands traveled up her thigh.
“Tomi,” She said giggling.
{Mina}
I felt his soft lips and the metal of his lip ring on my neck and his bare chest on my hands.
“We can’t do this…” I said still a giggling mess.
“Mmm why not?” He asked in the crook of my neck.
“Because I haven’t- I mean I’ve never-“
He looked up at me, “Still?”
I nodded.
He bit his lip and pulled me up with him.
“Tom what are you doing?”
“You’ll see,” He said smiling.
He pulled me over the small desk and bent me over causing my to cry out in laughter.
“Tomi…”
“Shh…” He said in my ear, “Don’t you want it?”
I nodded. He kissed my cheek and stood behind me. He kicked my feet apart , and lifted my dress.
“Wow,”
“What?” I asked looking back thinking something was wrong.
“Nothing,” He said stepping out of his jeans, I must admit, I did like the view.
“You like what you see?” He asked holding the waist of his boxers.
I smiled and turned back around.
I felt his hands on my hip- they felt so different from Bill and Kiro’s soft fingers, his was calloused and rough. Soon after, I felt his finger slide down my backside followed by a sharp pain.
“Tom!”
I felt a few more pains, and a stretching feeling.
“Just put it in Tom,” I said through a heavy breath.
“You’re the boss,” He said removing his fingers and replacing them with something much larger.
The next couple of hours were, at that point, the most passionate night of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had a Tom Kaulitz day today and Tada: A really long chapter.