Status: I have Writer's Block-Honestly

Falling for You

Welcome Back

The next morning the guys had to go to rehearsal, so I woke up alone. I picked up my phone to see I had two new texts. I opened the first one, it was from Tom and sent hours before I had woken up.
'Had to get up early, we'll see you tonight <3'
I smiled to myself and opened the next one.It was from Kiro.
'I found out where you're staying, expect a visit sometime tomorrow.'
That was dated yesterday at nine.
"Shit!" I said aloud.
I got out of bed and scrambled around the room looking for clothes. I found a pair of black skinny jeans and a white tank top and grabbed my black and white converse.
I rushed out of the hotel room and got on the elevator. I couldn't have looked more scared in my life.
Once I got down to the lobby I let out a sigh of relief, but it didn't last long. When the doors parted I was face to face with a blonde gift.
He stepped inside with an elderly lady who was even shorter than he was.
"Hey." He said with a sweet smile.
I didn't respond to him, just stood there silently anticipating a smack across the face.
He reached forward and pulled me into a tight embrace, kissing my cheeks and rubbing my sides gently.
We did this until we had reached the fourth floor.
"What room are you staying in?"
I just walked over to Tom's and my room and unlocked the door.
We stepped inside, him dirting the carpets slightly with dark footprints. Kiro close the door behind himself and walked towards me.
"You don't look happy to see me." He said grazing my face with his finger.
I looked down at the floor.
"But I've missed you so much." He placed both hands on the sides of my face and smiled.
"I see you've had company though, so why would you miss me."
I snatched away from him and sat on the bed.
Kiro walked over, but stepped on something, he bent down to get it up.
"So," He said holding up the box of condoms, it had two of the three missing, "you've been fucking him?" He asked.
I just sat there staring at the floor.
"Answer me when I ask you a fucking question!" He screamed in my ear.
"I didn't sleep with him." I said bluntly.
He threw the condoms in my face and got closer, "Why do you insist on putting yourself through this?" He said right before grabbing me by my red hair and lifting me to my feet.
"Kiro please don't." I said calmly begging him to let me go.
"Shut up!" He screamed,"You fucking slut, did you fuck them all? Or maybe just the twins....or maybe just one of them."
He flung me to the bed and straddled me,
"Kiro please I didn't...I..."
"Shh shh, baby it's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you." He said stroking my hair, "It's gonna be so good for you,"
I looked up into his green eyes and felt a jolt of fear hit me.
[Bill]
"I'll be quick I promise," I said to Tom who stood next to me with his arms folded across his black tshirt that was swallowing him whole.
"I don't think you even need it."
"Tomi, you gave it to me, it's special."
"Besides," “I said poking his side, "I always wear it for shows."
He looked at me and smiled letting me know he wasn't upset.
When the elevator got there, we both jumped in and waited for the ride to end.
"Bill I really think you should talk to Mina, she really misses you."
"Tom not this again, please don't."
"All I'm saying Bill is that she really does care about you." He said giving me a serious face, "And I can pretend like I understand her, that I'm the only person she'll ever need, but I'm not you."
At that point, the doors openeid and I just walked to my room,
"Bibi, I'm go nna go to my room for a second,"
"Okay," I said and swiped my keycard.
I looked around my room, for the necklace, but not soon after I had found my prized possession, I heard a loud thud.
[Tom]
I walked inside my room to see Kiro hovering over Mina on the bed,
"Please stop..."
"It's okay, I love you,"
I rushed over and pulled him off of her and pushed him into the wall of the tiny hotel room,
"What the fuck are you doing here?" I said holding on the the collar of his shirt.
"I came to see my girlfriend,so can you give us some space?"
He pushed me away,
"Tom go, it's okay." She said running in between us. Her face was bruised and her lip was bloody which made me try to get to him quicker
My room door opened, "Okay Tom we can-"
[Bill]
I looked at the three of them and was shocked.
"What's going on?" I asked from tnI
"This asshole was trying to-"
"I wasn't doing anything," Kiro said interrupting him.
I looked over at Mina, her jeans were unzipped and her shirt was ripped.
I got so angry.
"Tom, you can't be fighting, you'll hurt your hands and we have a show tonight,"
I walked over to Kiro and punched him in the face.
[Tom]
I had never seen Bill hit anyone, but he was good at it.
"Can you two leave for a minute." He asked.
"Come on," I said leading her out the room.
"But Tom what if-"
"I'm sure Bill can handle it."
We walked inside Bill's room and I sat her on the bed.
"Hold tight okay?"
She nodded and I walked down the hall to get some ice.
[Mina]
I sat there waiting on Tom to come back, when Bill walked in.
He looked over at me and walked over angrily.
"Why the fuck didn't you call me when you saw him here?" He said lifting me to my feet.
"Why would I call you?" I said pulling away from him.
"Because...because I'm your best friend,"
"Really because Tom's been acting more like my best friend than you have,"
"Really? By blowing you off for sex, and leaving you alone while he bangs groupies?"
"It's better than totally ignoring me for no fucking reason." I yelled back.
"Look, Tom's my brother and I love him, but if you weren't fucking him he wouldn't be so attentive."
"That's not true."
"Yes it is,but you're to busy trying to be his girlfriend to see that."
"Bill,Tom cares about me,"
"I never said he didn't, but come on."
"You don't know what you're talking about."
He looked at me and sighed, "Look, all I'm saying is that you may be in a relationship that only one person is in."
Thank god Tom walked in and stopped Bill's absurd rant.
"Here put this on your face." He said handing me a plastic bag with ice in it.
I placed it on my cheek and sat on the bed.
"You two should get going, I'm sure you have a lot to do before your show tonight."
"Actually, I'm free, but Bill has to get back to the arena, so I can stay for a bit if u want." Tom said sitting next to me.
"You don't have to, I'm fine here by myself if you wanted to do something else."
"Or somebody else." Bill mumbled walking out.
"I'll see you later Tom."
"Bye."
Bill walked out and Tom sat with me in his hotel room.
"What were you thinking letting him in here?" He asked breaking our silence.
"I didn't...I mean I did, but..."
"You should've called one of us." He said looking at me.
"I didn't wanna bother you guys, you're so busy and-"
"Look at me,"
I didn't, I just looked at the floor until I felt my face turn.
"I will never be too busy for you do you understand me?"
I nodded and he kissed me on the lips.
[Bill]
When I got to the arena, Jost stood there with his arms crossed waiting on me.
"Where were you?"
"At the hotel."
"Wait-" He said grabbing my arm, "What happened to you hand?"
I looked at my hand, it was all bruised and red, nothing broken though.
"Oh ummm...Mina's boyfriend tried to-"
"That girl again? Look Bill we have to send her home, she's a huge liability to us."
"That girl is my best friend and I want her here, " I said pointing my finger at him,"She's just gonna have to be under my[\i] watch from now on."
He sighed and threw his hands up, "Do whatever you want Bill."
I rolled my eyes and went to get fitted for my outfit.
"So lemmie get this straight," Georg said sitting in front of me, "You, Bill Kaulitz, got into a fight?"
"Yeah, why is that so hard to believe?"
"Because you're so cute and fragile, I can't imagine you fighting anyone."
"I'm not fragile!"
"You better stop it Georg," Gustav said nudging him, "Bill might get mad and beat you up."
They both laughed causing me to laugh along with them.
"You guys suck," I said throwing my shirt at them
♠ ♠ ♠
This isn't the last we see of him o.O