Status: I have Writer's Block-Honestly

Falling for You

The roots of forgiveness

The concert that night was amazing, well it was always amazing, but Bill looked over to me during 'ich bin da' and smiled. I took that as a decent apology, and after the concert Tom and I sat in his dressing room smiling at eachother.

"Did you see that?" I squeaked.

I sat on the small loveseat in the corner of the room and watch Tom prepare for another night out. He just nodded and pulled his shirt off.

"Do you think we're good again?" I said sounding more like a fangirl than their best friend.

He shrugged and stepped out of his pants and walked over to his wardrobe, "Who knows with Bill PMSing all the time,"

I giggled at his little comment and glanced over at him, it was a few minutes before I realized neither of us were talking, and that I was watching him. He glanced back and smiled at me pulling a green,

"Enjoy the show?" He said smirking and walking over to me.

I stood up and we were standing face to face with our noses touchingm

"I was thinking that we should stay in tonight," He said lacing our fingers, "I'm not in the mood for a groupie tonight."

I placed my hand on his forehead, "Are you okay Tomi?"

He chuckled and pulled my hand down, "I'm fine, I just don't like the idea of you all alone in a hotel room."

"Tom no," I said placing my arms around his neck and gripping a few of the blonde and brown dreads in my hand, "You will not miss out on sex because of me, I told you I'm fine with it."

"It's not a problem, besides..." He said pulling me closer, "I'm really starting to enjoy spending Time wih you." He said smiling sweetly.

I looked down knowing I was blushing like crazy, he lifted my chin and kissed me, his tongue cascaded across my bottom lip and his hands traveled down to my lower back.

[Bill]

"Where's Tom and Mina?" I asked everyone.

"In his dressing room," Gustav said twirling his drumsticks around.

"Probably fucking," Georg joked while strumming his guitar.

Tom had told me that they had sex once, and it wasn't really sex, but he promised that it wouldn't happen again.

I wiped the makeup and sweat from my face and looked at them both, "I'm not feeling well guys, I think I'm gonna go back to the hotel."

Gustav let out a loud sigh, "Why not? You're really gonna leave me with Tom and Georg..."

I ran my hands through his short blonde and hopped on his lap, "Oh Gustav don't be so over dramatic."

He pushed me onto the floor and we ended up wrestling around my dressing room.

Afterwards when I was sitting in my hotel room I heard Tom and Mina in the hall, I peeled out and saw a barely dressed Mina pushing Tom out.

"Go ahead Tom I'll be fine." She said scooting him away.

"But we were having fun," He said pulling her back towards him and feeling her up. Tom was obviously drunk and Mina was trying to get rid of him.

"Yes I know Tomi," She said wrapping her arms around him, "But I kinda wanted to see Bill tonight."

He lifted her into a kiss and let her go, he whispered something to her and she went back into the room. He said something to Georg and Gustav and they walked away. Tom walked back into his hotel room. I could hear the click of the lock in the silent hallway.