Status: I have Writer's Block-Honestly

Falling for You

In all Honesty

When the movie ended it was still early, I had no need to go anywhere, besides I was so happy Mina had forgiven me.

“Bill…” She began , still staring at the screen.

“Yeah?” I asked wiping my eyes.

“You remember when I wrote you that letter?”

“Yeah,” I didn’t tell her I still had it.

“Well…after I wrote you back, why didn’t you write me back?” Her voice was low and she sounded sad.

I couldn’t tell her that I was so hurt by her wanting to ‘just be friends’ that I didn’t want to write her, I would’ve probably hurt her feelings, so I lied.

“I never got it-what did it say.”

“Nothing that matters now-“ She said l tucking her hair behind her ear.

“Oh, well trust me I would have written you back if I had gotten it,” I said looking over at her.

It was nice to have it be just me and her. Looking at her I still saw the girl I loved so much. In a totally friendship way.

“Bill…” She asked again.

“Hm?”

“Why did you kiss me that night?” She asked pulling her legs to her chest.
I felt my face go red as I looked down at the bedding.

“Well umm…I-“ My words were becoming tangled in my tongue.

She giggled, “It’s okay Bill-I know why you did it, I just wanted to hear you say it.”

“Say what? That I liked you?” I asked looking at her again.
{Mina}

Liked? I felt my heart sink. I mean yeah I was with Kiro, but I was always hoping Bill still felt the same way he did that night.

“Yeah…that.” I said trying not to sound disappointed.

“Well I did. I liked you a lot, but you always seemed more interested in other guys.”

“Other guys? Bill I was never into anyone else,” I said looking up at him.

“Remember that day before I left, when we were on the bed talking?”

“Yeah,”

“Well I got mad ‘cause well…you all were talking about girls and…well I was never one of them.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You guys never called me ‘hot’ or said you wanted to bang me.” I confessed.
Bill chuckled a little, “Well of course we didn’t- not to your face at least. It was mostly me though,”

My face started tingling, “You talked about me?” I asked trying to conceal my smile.

“Yeah, Tom used to get so annoyed.”
I got on my knees and faced him, “Bill, if I weren’t with Kiro and you weren’t with Kristen…would we be together?” I asked.

{Bill}
What was I supposed to say to that? Yes? That would mean I wanted her, so once again I lied.

“Maybe,” So not really a lie right?

“Well I know that we would be, because…even to this day, thinking of that kiss…it makes me all warm inside.”
She bit her bottom lip and looked up at me. I was just about to lean in when the door opened.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a short chapter, but I think it sets the scene for the next two.