Status: I have Writer's Block-Honestly

Falling for You

Happy

I sat on the edge of the bed feeling dizzy. I felt like I had driven an elevator fifty times. I shook my head and stood up and stretched.
"Did you sleep alright?"
I looked up and saw Georg standing at the doorway with a plate of Tom's infamous waffles.
I ran my fingers through my hair and pulled out strands of black from my fingernails.
"Yeah,"
He walked over and placed the plate next to me. I immediately took a large mouthful of sticky goodness.
"Guess what." He said wearing an enormous smile.
"Hmm?" I said with a mouth full of waffle and syrup.
"Jost called..."
I nearly choked from excitement.
"It's nothing too big...we just have a show tonight, but if it goes well we'll be touring next year."
"Oh my god!" I said wrapping my arms around him, "that's so amazing!"
"I know, the guys are all out finding outfits and practicing,"
"Then why are you still here?" I asked going back to my waffles.
"Because..." He said standing above me, "Bill wants me to make sure you're there."
"Of course I'll be there, I've never missed a Devilish show and I never will."
"Actually, it's Tokio Hotel now."
I was a bit taken back. We had all came up with Devilish together.
"Well I need to get to the venue, be there at 5."
"Okay,"
He hugged me and then left.
I finished off the rest of my waffles and went to see Kiro. I found him laying by the pool.
"Hey..." I said softly.
He looked up and then back at the pool.I walked over and sat next to him.
"I'm sorry about last night," I began, expecting an apology in return.
"I shouldn't have yelled, but you shouldn't have accused me..."
He still remained silent.
"Kiro say something," I said grabbing his arm.
He looked at me, "I'm sorry."
"I just get really jealous...and scared that you're gonna leave me for him."
"Kiro you...you don't have to worry about that, you're the only guy for me...Bill and I are just friends."
He smiled really wide and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)