Status: Irregular uploading

All These Words That I Could Never Say

The drumstick

"Uh... Ian stop if we continue you're going to hurt your ribs again... Ooh..."

"You love it though..."

"Uh... What about the guys?"

"They won't be there before a while..."

Ian Watkins was straddling Lee Gaze in the dressing room of the Scottish venue, grinding his hips against the guitarist's lap.

"Uuuuh Ian..."

"I know..." Ian murmured in a deep voice, leaning in to attach his lips to Lee's ear. 

He started to kiss it repeatedly, making the man moan louder. His kisses moved down Lee's hairy jaw line, his hand slipping behind his slender neck.

"I love your sexy beard..."

"Uhh... You're not the only one..."

Ian's heart sunk. Lee was obviously refering to his wife. The love of his life. The reason why he would never be with Ian again. 
But Ian knew Lee couldn't change his sexuality. Lee liked it up the arse. He needed it up the arse. So on tour, the blond man abandoned his body to Ian. He could do anything he wanted to him. It resolved the tour-horny problem and satisfied Lee's needs.

Ian licked hungrily Lee's lower lip, making the older man whine. He pulled him into a rough, passionate kiss as his hands wandered down to his trousers, popping the button open and undoing the zipper, before slipping a finger inside to caress the top of Lee's clothed erection, making the man growl and his hands tighten around Ian's hips. Ian grinned.

"You want me inside of you, uh?"

Lee nodded.

"Please..."

"Yeah, I know you love my onstage tricks... How much do you like being licked?"

"Uuuhnnn... Love it..."

Ian yanked down Lee's trousers and boxers all at once. 

"On all fours."

Lee, remaining only with his 'target' onstage sleeveless shirt, obeyed.

"You see Lee, I remember a time you were the one harassing me... Always pushing your crotch in my face, always hugging me to you for the pictures." Ian stood up and walked around inside the dressing room. "Then you met Syirin and suddenly I didn't exist anymore. But that's not the problem. But you know how I want to fuck people when I see them playing their instrument as well as you do, don't you?" he suddenly seized the pair of drumsticks Jocko was supposed to use at the show and walked back to Lee, crouching.

"Sometimes Lee, I just wanna rip your head off, and sometimes I feel like I could kill your wife just to marry you and be with you for the rest of my life" he said softly, putting a kiss just above Lee's crack.
"But... Never I cease to be attracted by you... Your body... How you play your guitar." His hands ran delicately under Lee's t-shirt. "I love instruments... But nothing more than the drums." he kissed the top of one of the drumsticks. "I hope you like them as much as before." And he rammed violently the drumstick up Lee's arse.

The man screamed. The object was sharp, long, cold, rough. It burnt through him like a fire, even if it wasn't thick at all : Ian had pushed it deeper than anything had ever went into Lee's body.
A few whimpers escaped Lee's throat, his arms trembling. 

"Come on Lee, I'd understand if it was Stu's cock but a drumstick?"

"L-like Stu would ever fuck a guy, he's straight as an arrow" Lee choked out with a strangled chuckle. Ian laughed a bit too, wrapping his fingers again around the drumstick. 

Slowly, methodically, he started to twist and move the object against Lee's tender walls, stretching him a lot as he increased the angle, earning pained whines from Lee. 

"Shht, I'm try'na find your little spot." 

"Still hurts!" Lee groaned.

But his whimper changed into a shout of pleasure.

"OH! RIGHT HERE!"

"Here?" Ian asked, rubbing the object again on the spot. Lee's entire body shuddered violently.

"UUH-AHH! YEEESSSS!"

"Let's go..." Iam muttered.

He started to move the drumstick in and out of Lee's body. The older man gasped and moaned, almost screaming each and everytime his spot was hit. Ian moved the drumstick rougher and rougher, rubbing it in the bunch of nerves, making Lee moan louder and louder. He slowly inserted the second drumstick, drawing a strangled whimper out of Lee's throat. Ian only sawed deeper into the man's guts, grinning at the sight of the helpless, almost naked guitarist writhing in pleasure. His other hand gripped possessively at Lee's hip. 

Lee was his now. He was going to forget his wife and kids and be with Ian forever. Never would he be let down again. 

His movements became quite violent, driven by his anger towards Lee. The objects hammered Lee's insides, pounding into his P-point, rubbing on the fragile muquous membranes. Until it became too rough.

Lee's moans suddenly strangled in his throat and a loud "crack" resounded in the room. He let out a strange, rattled whimper, and a red liquid trickled out of his entrance. 

"Ah!" he gasped, tears making their way at the corner of his eyes, his knees giving way under him. 

Ian bit his lip, cursed and pulled the sticks out slowly. They were stained in filth and red with blood. And one of them was very slightly snapped. That was what had made that crack sound.
He stood up, hurried to the sink of the dressing room and washed the drumsticks carefully, leaving them slightly wet on the table before returning to Lee.

The man was hissing on the floor, blood dripping out of his hole. Ian went to get tissues, and gently cleaned Lee up. The blond sniffled and wiped his eyes in Ian's discarded shirt. 

"Do you think it will be okay for tonight?"

Lee nodded. The stream of blood had calmed and nothing poured out anymore. Ian felt guilty of having hurt Lee. He never should have let that part of him take over. He caressed gently Lee's hair, and rolled the still horny man on his back. Himself had an unleashed boner peeking out of his opened trousers. Lee sighed with a whimper, not looking at the boner that stood proudly between his legs. 
Ian seized Lee's thighs between his hands.

"Ian w-what are you doing you can't get in me it hurts--"

The pink lips wrapped around Lee's lenght. The man gasped and threw his head back.

"Uuuuh..."

Ian's tongue danced, pleasuring the blond man, his lips working expertly on Lee's aching lenght, heaving the thin legs on his shoulders. 

"Aaah... Ian... UH!"

Lee didn't last long ; Ian's movements sent him over the edge, releasing himself in the singer's mouth, who swallowed.

They both lay on the ground, panting.

"You're forgiven." Lee breathed out.

--

That night, the show was pretty crazy ; Yes, Lee didn't move much, but anyway, everyone was used to him being lost in his music, not paying attention. Yes, Ian strangely didn't try and rape Lee. But no one cared : after all Lee is married with kids, and maybe Ian finally got a girlfriend. Yes, Jocko had to change drumsticks because one of them was snapped. But it didn't perturbate his playing. 
It was a very good show and everyone was satisfied.

Jocko threw the snapped drumstick with the two others in the crowd and everyone fought for them. 
A red haired boy with pimples got the first ; a young woman in her twenties got the second ; a teenage girl got the snapped one.

That teenager had no idea what was his previous use and stuffed it in her schoolbag the day after in order to show it to her friend that couldn't have come to the concert. 
Her friend's name was Rachael and the loon on her face when the teenage girl shook the drumstick in front over eyes pretty much said all on her total despair. The expression broke the girl's heart. After all Rachael had been a Lostprophets fan for longer than she had been. She decided to give the holy snapped drumstick to Rachael who found herself comforted. 

Rachael hung the drumstick to her wall, with not the slightest idea it had been, excuse the crude terms, up Lee Gaze's arse. 

Who knows, maybe someday she will discover the drumstick's story?
♠ ♠ ♠
RACHAEL DON'T HATE ME I JUST TRIED TO SUM UP THE THING.

Don't take this seriously. It was intended to be serious and it didn't work so it's now just weird.
Go read Rachael's Smatkins version of the facts, that will be up soon, and will be more serious and surely better written. And more developped. Hotter. Better. Yes.

FWO : Enculer = buttfuck, really

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE for more oneshots, drabbles and delirium.