Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Surprise

"Welcome to Warped Tour!" Jack screamed as we all piled off the bus. I laughed as I followed them, not knowing where to go.

"We'll introduce you to some other bands as we run into them so you know some other people." Rian said to me. I smiled at him thankfully and nodded.

"BRENDON!" Jack headed full speed towards a tall brown haired boy.

"Well here's a band." Rian laughed. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Panic At The Disco." He informed me.

I shrugged. "I've never heard of them."

"They're a nice group of guys." He assured me.

We caught up to the four boys that Jack were jumping around with.

"and everyone was naked!" Jack laughed. Everyone paused and the five boys filled with laughter.

"Everyone this is Bree. Bree this is Panic at the Disco." Zack said introducing them.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Brendon, this is Ryan, John, and Spencer." He said pointing to each of the boys.

"Nice to meet you guys." I smiled.

"So who are you dating?" 'Brendon' asked.

Everyone paused. I guess that was going to be assumed, me dating someone. The real story didn't just roll off your tongue so easy.

"No one actually." I laughed. "It's a long story. You'll hear it eventually." I said biting my lip. The boys all looked at me confused but brushed it off.

"So Alex! How are you and Marissa?" Ryan asked Alex. The sound of her name churned my stomach. I grabbed Jacks arm and slowly pulled on it. He finally got the message and excused us from the circle. We walked a little bit away from the group and to a table. I sat on top of the table, Jack sitting next to me.

"You okay?" He asked concerned. I nodded.

"Still not used to it I guess." I attempted to laugh it off. Jack gave me a look, he knew I was faking it.

"Do you still have feelings for Alex?" Jack asked in all seriousness.

I paused. Jack had never asked me that. I guess since we've never really spoke about the whole 'Alex and I' thing before.

"Honestly?" Jack nodded in a 'duh' way. "Honestly, no. I can't have feelings for a guy that is married. I mean yeah once upon a night I did have feelings for him. I still do but not in that kind of way. I mean you're always going to have feelings for someone, that's life. I'm just not used to him talking about Marissa. Also it's hard to push away all my feelings for him when I hear everything he has to say about me. In the end, no, I don't have feelings for him."

I lied to Jack.

Yes, of course I still had feelings for him. It took me everything in my body to not jump on him when he talks about me. It breaks me apart. I know it's for the better though.

And what Jack doesn't know, wouldn't hurt him.

A small smile appeared on Jacks face. In an instant, before I knew what was happening, Jack's lips were connected to mine.

I was't the one who put them there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but get over it :)

DUN DUN DUN. Who hates me and who loves me :) hehe.

Leave me comments with your thoughts<3