Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Slipped

We made our way through a series of tent and finally found one marked All Time Low. As the guys spotted us I instantly made sure not to make eye contact with Jack.

"Looks like sleeping beauty is awake!" Zack laughed as he saw me. He took the last sip of his water and threw it into the trash behind him.

"I was tired. I didn't get much sleep last night." I lied.

"I wonder why." He wiggled his eyebrows and looked over at Jack. Both our faces flushed red.

"Zack." Rian said, narrowing his eyes at him. Zack laughed and threw his hands up in defense. I gave him a small smile.

"Food?" Alex asked. I shook my head.

"No thanks. I'm not hungry." I kindly said rejecting the food.

"You haven't aten all day." He arched an eyebrow at me.

I shrugged. "Stress makes me not hungry I guess." I played with the hem of my shirt as the boys started a conversation.

I looked up slyly taking a glance at Jack. My luck he was looking back. He nodded his head in a different direction. I looked around, contemplating if I should or not. I knew I had to clear things up with him, so I gave in. I followed him out of the tent and to an abandoned table, similar to the one from before. I sat down on it like before, Jack mimicking my movement. I stared out at all the buildings surrounding the giant parking lot.

Silent.

I decided i'd break the silence.

"Look Jack-" I started before getting cut off.

"No, let me talk first." Jack asked. I lightly shook my signifying I was okay with that. "I'm so sorry about earlier. I don't know what got into me. I would never do that if I was thinking straight. I didn't mean to put you in that position. I'm so sorry Em." I nodded to him. I looked up and looked at his sorrowful face.

"I just have one question." I said. He turned his head to the side confused. "Why'd you do it?" I asked, staring down at the ground.

I could see him from the corner of my eye look up at the sky.

"You're perfect. That's why." I laughed at him. He cocked an eyebrow up at me. "What?" He questioned.

"I'm not even close to that. I don't see what all you boys see in me. Honestly, I feel like I should be shunned by you guys."

"Why do you feel that way?" I huffed.

"The first time you guys met me you only knew me as a stripper you hired that fucked Alex. How can you guys think high of me?" I laughed, tears brimming at my eyes. He reached his hand over to mine and squeezed it.

"The past doesn't matter. What you do on the outside doesn't affect who you are on the inside. You shine so bright. You always have that cheerful smile on your face that looks like nothing can bring you down. You're so beautiful and such an amazing person. Why do you think all of us love you so much?" I smiled.

"Thank you Jack." I said very softly. I leaned over and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"You know how jealous I got when you come that night to the hotel room. I wished I was in Alex's position." He laughed. I laughed uneasy. "Your beauty blows away people you know." He said straight into my eyes. I stared at him, not knowing that to say.

"Guys?" We snapped our stare and looked over at Alex. "Our signing is in two minutes." He said to Jack.

"Oh fuck right, come on Ember." My eyes got wide. He slipped up. Alex staring right at us. Confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATED :)

I'm getting back into the swing of things :) hehe Jack slipped up. Comment for the next one by tonight <3