Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Listen

"What did you call her?" Alex asked.

Jack and I sat there his mouth agape. No one moving an inch.

"Yeah, what'd you call me?" I asked him turning to him. Jack faked a smile.

"Sorry you just remind me of this girl Alex and I both know." Perfect cover up.

Alex smiled to himself. "Yeah, I told her about Ember." I nodded agreeing with Alex.

"Well lets go sign!" Jack said, changing the subject. We jumped off the table and went to the tent. The boys were already seated at a table and a long line was formed in front of it. Alex grabbed another chair and pulled it up between his chair and Jack's. I sat down, thanking him.

I leaned over to Jack.

"Nice save." I whispered.

"You as well." He nodded laughing a little bit.

"By the way, Rian knows everything." Jack laughed to himself.

"He always knows everything. Thats Rian for you." He said looking over at Rian as he spoke about him.

"I thought I was pretty secretive." I huffed in defeat.

"Sweetie, you can't be everything." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes, smiling.

The signing started, and I thought it would never end. They signed CD, after poster, after CD.

A girl who looked about 18 stood before Alex, getting her shirt signed. She looked over at me and smiled.

"I hate to be a bother but who are you?" She asked sweetly. I couldn't help but smile.

"Just a friend of the boys'." I assured her. She gave me another smile and nodded.

"I figured you were one of their girlfriends. You're so beautiful I figured you were, so I had to ask." I bit my lip, holding back a smile.

"Well thank you. Nope, I'm just another one of their friend's crazy enough to be friends with them." I said as I watched Jack draw a penis on my hand. The girl giggled. I gave Jack a look before trying to wipe it off before it dried.

"Well it was nice meeting you." She said to me as Jack was the last to sign her shirt.

"It was my pleasure." I grinned at her. She walked away happy that she got her shirt signed.

"She was sweet." Alex said over to me. I nodded. "Quiet much?" He chuckled.

I finally looked at him. He was smiling. "Are all your fans like that?"

He shrugged at me as he signed another CD. "For the most part, I mean our fan are awesome, some can just be mean, while most of them are nice. They seem to have an interest in you." He said referring to everyone who stared at me confused as they walked by.

"Yeah they probably assume I'm fucking all you guys." I said lowly. He scrunched up his nose and shook his head.

"Nah, you look too classy for that." He responded.

'I wonder what half these people are thinking of me, just sitting here.' I thought to myself. I sighed getting up from the chair and grabbing a water bottle from the cooler. I twisted the cap off and took a long drink. It was hot outside and I wasn't drinking as much as I should have been. I looked back at the boys who were content at their signing, making small talk towards their fans.

I ducked behind the back of the fence and walked back to the table, sitting on top of it once more. I pulled out my phone to check what I had.

5 missed calls, 4 texts and 1 voicemail.

The missed calls were from the unknown number again, and Mark. Go figure. The text messages were from Mark as well.

I clicked on the voicemail and listened to it.

The voice was raspy and low, it was hard to understand at first.

"Hey..." The voice trailed off. "I understand why you're not answering, and I don't blame you for it. I shouldn't be calling but I cannot keep my mind off you." I could hear him exhale deeply. "You know how hard it is to forget someone? Someone like you? The boys talk bout you all the time. I find myself talking about you a lot too. There's this girl. Her names Bree." He laughed. "Reminds me of your stripper name. She reminds me so much bout you. She makes me think of you constantly. Your smile, your laugh, the way you talk. Theres something about her that makes me wishes she was you. Just so I could say I talked to you, and saw you again. It's been what, a year now? Not a day goes by where I don't think back to that week in Vegas. Not a day. I hope one day you'll call me back, or even text me. I don't bite now that I'm married. Please don't forget that. I miss you so much Ember.." He trailed off. I heard a sniffle at the end and then a click, signaling the call was cut.

I sat there. My body shaking. I couldn't do this anymore. I couldn't act like a different person. I had to leave. I had to leave soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I forgot to put this out sooner. I had so much homework D:

Anyways this story is sadly coming to an end. Probably between 5-10 chapters left. <3

I am however having another part of this story, or writing another story, starting new. You guy will have to tell me when we get to that decision :)

READ: I am starting something new now. Every time someone comments before a new chapter, I am going to read their stories and recommend one of someone's stories for you guys to read. So watch out for who's story I pick at the end of each chapter<3
Commmmmments<3 Subsribe<3Recommend<3