Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Black

I walked back over to the tent, speechless. I could barley look at Alex when I sat down in my chair. I watched as the line died down and they were at their last person.

"Where'd you go?" Rian asked.

"My mom called me." I lied. He nodded.

"You don't talk about your parents much." He stated the obvious.

I shrugged. "I don't talk to them much. Nothing really to talk about." I said, biting my lip.

"What are we talking about here?" Jack asked, throwing his arms over our shoulders.

"How annoying you are?" Rian smiled at him. Jack pouted. I ruffled his hair, messing it up a bit.

"I'm not annoying, Bree loves me."

I nodded to him. "Yes Jack I do." Rian rolled his eyes laughing.

"She loves me more than you." Jack teased Rian.

"Oh Jack." I said. I walked away from them and over to my water, taking a drink of it. I saw Alex walk by and smile. I tensed up

"Hey! We go on in 5." Zack informed me. I gave him a small smile and nodded. "Want to come watch?" He asked. "You've never seen us play before." I had, he just didn't know it.

"Sure." My voice was raspy and low. He arched an eyebrow at me then shook it off.

I followed the boys over to the stage they were going to be playing at. I sat on the side of the stage, not in view of the people, but still could see all the boys.

"I'm going to miss you on stage." Jack pouted.

"Oh shut up Jack." I grinned.

"Wish me luck." Jack batted his eyelashes at me. I rolled my eyes at his childish action.

"Good luck Jack." I said for him.

"Hey! No good luck for me?" Alex whined. My whole body tensed up as he walked in front of me. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. He cocked his head to the side, confused.

"Sorry." I said, it sounding like a whisper. "Good luck Alex." He smiled as he walked on stage with Alex.

As soon as he was out on side I grabbed my phone from my pocket. I clicked on Alex's number, clicked message, and began texting a paragraph.

"Hey L.A.! Alex yelled into the microphone. I didn't send the text, but I hit the off button and slipped it back into my pocket. "This song is called 'That Girl'. He started to sing the song, this was my chance. I jumped off the stage and walked around the crowd. With much luck I found my way to the exit of the parking lot. I looked around at the all cars the buzzed by, searching for a Taxi.

I probably waited 5 minutes until I found one and flagged it down.

"Airport please." I smiled at him, closing the door.

I was leaving them, once again.

I fished out my phone and opened the text back up to Alex.

Inhale.

I pressed send.

Exhale.

That's when I heard the crash.

Then, it went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN. I'm so excited to write the next one you have no idea :)

COMMENT SO I CAN POST IT SOON. <3