Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Settlement

"Oh Em!" Macy called from the doorway, seeing me lying on the ground. She sat on the ground and pushed the hair from my face. "What happened?" She cried. I laughed to my self, trying to stop the tears.

"I, fell." I lied.

"What? You did not just fall." She said in disbelief.

"I was on the counter." I winced in pain. "and I fell off." I lied some more.

"You need to go to the Emergency Room, love." She said out of sympathy. I shook my head no.

"I'll be fine. Will you just get the ace bandages from the bathroom?" I asked. She gave me another sad look and nodded, doing what I asked. I stared at the ceiling. There was nothing amusing about it but I found myself just staring at it.

Why me.

Macy came back with the bandages and helped me put them around my rib area. I felt better already, but still felt the pain.

"Let's sit on the couch." She ushered me to the couch and she sat down as well. "You don't look good at all." I know she wasn't trying to be mean, just honest.

"Mace, I know. I haven't gotten any sleep in days." I groaned, trying to think of the last time I had a good night sleep.

"Come stay at my house for a few days, it's probably what you need." Mark wouldn't like that. I shook my head.

"Thanks, but I really can't." I sighed. Every ounce of me wanted to scream yes. Yet my mind feared for the worse.

"Why not?" She asked, her face dropping.

"Mark doesn't like being home alone." She rolled her eyes. She's always hated Mark, and Mark hated her. Hell he hated anyone I hung out with.

"He hate when you even hang out with me Em. Tell him to get the stick out of his ass. I haven't hung out with you in months because of him." Mark liked keeping me all to himself. He was very, territorial.

"I know, I know. I really would love too." I sighed.

"I know what will cheer you up." She smiled. I looked at her from the corner of my eye. Knowing I wouldn't be able to do whatever it was, because of Mark.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"Warped Tour!" She smiled.

"Macy, we did that back in high school. We're 22 now." I laughed.

"Hey, that's still young in my book." She said pointing a finger at me. "It'll be fun! Mark will be at work and we'll be home before he even knows it!" I bit my lip, I could only imagine the consequences I'd have if I was caught.

"I don't know.." I trailed off.

"It'll be like old times." She begged. "Plus there's a lot of old bands playing this year." She wigged her eyebrows up and down. I let out a long dramatic sigh.

"When is it?" Her face lit up.

"Oh my god! Yes! It's tomorrow!" She smiled. I looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Mace! Tickets are probably sold out!" She shook her head.

"Kevin is doing the setting up of the stages and what not, he said he'll let me in for free. So he'll let you in too." She smiled, mentioning her boyfriend of three years.

"This seems scary." I admitted.

"Be a thrill seeker."

I didn't want to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here' another for being so amazing <3

Comment/Recs?