Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Explanation

I jumped at her movement. Everyone looked over at me confused.

"She moved." I breathed. They got up and surrounded me around the bed. Her head shook and her eyes fluttered open.

"Ember." I breathed. I couldn't help but form a smile.

"Zack go get a doctor!" Jack yelled. Zack ran out the door in hopes to find someone.

She stared at us, confused.

"You're in the hospital, you were in a car accident." I said to her. Her eyes stared into mine. I saw nothing but confusion. "Are you okay?" I asked, going for her hand with mine. She retracted it faster than I could grab it. I gave her a confused look. "Em?" I asked.

"Who are you?" She asked. I looked at her puzzled. What?

"It's me Alex." I answered.

"Who the fuck are you guys?" She screamed, backing away from us. We all looked at each other confused.

Zack came back in with the doctor.

"Ah you're awake!" He said. She looked over at him, wide eyed.

"I don't know any of these boys, why are they in here?" Scared filled her eyes.

"Why doesn't she remember us?" Rian asked the doctor.

The doctor walked over to her. "Do you know what day it is?" He asked. She shook her head. "It's July 3, 2012." He responded. Her eye grew wide in terror.

"No! It's 2011?" She asked. The doctor sighed and looked at us.

"Can I speak with you guys out in the hall?" He asked. We all nodded and followed him out into the hall.

"Well, it seems as though she's lost partial memory." He told us.

"What?" Jack asked. "Will she get it back?"

He sighed deeply. "There's no say. Some people get it back when something triggers the brain, some people never get it back at all." All of us grew quiet. No one knew what to say. "I'm terribly sorry." He frowned as he walked away.

"She doesn't remember any of us." Zack breathed.

"As though we were never in her life." Rian added.

"No, this can't be happening." I said in disbelief. We all walked back into the room where she was looking around the room.

"Where am I?" She asked.

"Los Angeles." Zack answered.

Her eyes grew. "What! What am I doing here? I have work tomorrow, and if I don't' show up i'll be fired!" She looked down at her chest. "Why is my hair blonde?" she asked examining it.

"Ember.." I started.

"Why do you know my name!" Ember asked, scared.

"You were in a bad car accident, you were in a coma and you lost some of your memory." Jack told her.

She stared at us if we were lying. "Is that I why I don't remember any of this? Why I don't know you guys, why my hair is blonde, and why it's 2012?" We nodded. "Well will I get my memory back?" She asked.

"You may, and you may not." Rian said.

"How do I know you guys?" She asked. We all froze.

"Well, uh-" Zack started.

"We hired a stripper for Alex here." Jack said pointing to me. "They sent you and we ended hanging out with you the rest of our stay in Las Vegas and we persuaded you to quit your job." She stared at us.

"And then what'd we do?" She asked.

"Uh, well you left in the middle of the night, and we went back to Baltimore for Alex's wedding. Then a year later, two days ago, Jack ran into you and took you away from your boyfriend, Mark. He tried to kill you so we made you come on tour with us." Rian explained to her.

"Oh god." She cried, a tear streaming down here cheek. "I don't remember anything." She said. She began to cry even harder. I got up and wrapped my arms around her. She jumped at my touch and then calmed down. "I'm, so, sorry." She said in between cries.

"For what?" I asked.

"Not remembering you guys." I shushed her, trying to calm her down.

"It's not your fault. We're going to help you, in hopes to get your memory back." I answered. I retracted from my hug.

Her eyes had hope. "You guys can bring back my memory?" She asked. I frowned.

"Well no, but if we trigger a certain memory in your brain, it might come back." Zack said.

"Oh." She said.

"We are going to try everything we can to help you get it back." I said. She nodded.

"Thank you. I'm sorry but can you at least tell me your guy's names?" She asked, somewhat smiling.

"I'm Jack, this is Alex, Rian and Zack." Jack told her. She nodded.

"Well, I guess you guys already know who I am." We laughed.

"Everything's going to be fine." I said. That was half a lie. I had no idea what was in store for us. It broke my heart for her not to remember me. What we had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you guys go, it took longer than expected to get this one out :(

But some of you guys did guess what was going to happen. Props to your guys <3

Comment, recommend, and read away ! :)