Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Where

"LAZIES GET UP ITS SHOW TIME." Jack screamed as he crawled between Ember and I.

"Jack." I growled at him. "Get up or I'll cut your testicles off." I warned.

"Someones not a chipper person this morning." He smiled at me. "Wait where's Ember?" Jack asked turning around. I snapped up.

"What?!" My voice grew loud.

"I thought she was still in bed sleeping with you!" Jack said concerned. Fear washed over our faces.

"Coffee!" A chipper voice yelled from the front of the bus. Jack and I both sighed in relief, crawling out of the bunk.

"I left when everyone was still sleeping." She smiled setting down the coffee. "I found a Starbucks a quarter mile from here so I figured I'd get everyone some coffee."

"I remember why I love you." Rian said grabbing a coffee and squeezing her into a hug.

"You're welcome Ri." Ember replied. I grabbed a coffee and sipped on if.

"Coffee? Nice touch." I laughed to her.

"Hey, they like me better than you." She warned giving me a winked.

"No competition between you too. Ember wins by far." Jack said butting in. I gave him a playful glare.

"Everyone get ready and we'll pile out in 30 minutes." Zack said coming into the room grabbing a coffee. "Oh Ember, thanks!" He said pointing to the coffee.

"Told you they like me more." She winked. I laughed and rolled my eyes. She wasn't going to let it down.

"Go shower you stink." I said pushing her towards the bathroom.

"You're just butthurt!" She yelled from behind the bathroom door.

I laughed and grabbed a black v-neck, skinny jeans and a pair of Nikes from my bag and slipped them on.

"She seems a lot happier that she doesn't remember the whe Mark thing." Rian said taking a drink of his coffee.

"She really does." A smile formed on my face without me knowing.

I waited on the couch until Ember and the rest of the guys were ready. I heard the bathroom door open, I turned around to see Ember. She was wearing a white sundress with a pink large bow. Her hair was curly and damp. Her makeup matched her dress, bringing out her eyes. She slipped on her flip flops and sat down next to me.

"Ready?" I asked she flashed me her teeth and nodded.

"I'm excited." She breathed. The rest of the boys came out all ready.

"Well then go then!" I said to her.

We stepped off the bus and made our way to the stages. Saying hello to bands we knew on the way to ours.

"You can sit here." I told Ember, pointing to a chair. She nodded and sat down.

"Alex my boy!" Brendon came walking into the tent.

"Hey man!" I said sitting down in a chair next to Ember.

"Ember! How are you?" Brendon asked her. She arched an eyebrow at him.

"Sorry, but who are you?" She asked politely.

"Brendon?" He laughed. "We met yesterday."

"I don't remember yesterday." She said uncomfortable. "I lost apart of my memory in a car accident." She frowned. Her face was torn. She looked so sad.

In all honesty I didn't want her to get her memory back. Ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated.

Btw guys I have a new story out. Go read it and leave your feedback. Just starting a new one for when this one ends, I'll have another :).