Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Just Go

"I feel bad for lying but I couldn't help it you know?" She drunkly confessed to me.

"Are you ever going to tell him?" I asked.

"Wouldn't matter. HE'S MARRIED." She yelled faking a frown to me then laughing.

"Let's go back inside." I told her. She giggled and agreed, gripping onto my shirt. Just as I said that my phone rang inside my pocket. Marissa's ringtone. I groaned.

I half carried her back inside and set her on the couch.

"Looks like someone's having a fun time." Adam pipped in. I rolled my eyes at his comment. My phone starting ringing again.

"Will you look after her really fast?" I asked. He smirked and nodded his head. I shook my head angrily and walked away from him, searching for Jack.

I walked throughout the bus looking for Jack, but I had no luck finding him.

"Ri, do you know where Jack is?" I asked once I found him.

"Nah bro, why what's up?" He asked curious.

"Nothing, Marissa keeps calling, Embers drunk, and I don't trust Adam with her. "

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Why don't you trust Adam?" I sighed.

"I just don't. Will you watch her." He held his hands up in defense.

"Sure dude." I thanked him before running outside the bus.

I dialed her number and waited for her to answer.

"Hello?" Sh answered angrily. I was taken back by her tone.

"What's up with you?" I asked, sitting outside the bus where Ember had sat earlier.

"Why don't you tell me. Who's this mystery girl Alex?" Her tone was dripping with venom. I played with the straw that was in Embers drink that she left outside.

"Ris, what are you talking about?" I asked, honestly confused. I hadn't done anything with Ember.

"Well accordingly to US magazine, you have a new girl on tour and there are numerous pictures of you two together from multiple days." Her voice getting louder and louder as she spoke.

"She's one of Jacks friends. He brought her on tour. There's nothing between us."

"Yeah whatever Alex. Don"t talk to me for awhile.." She said right before hanging up the call. I let out a deep sigh, letting my head hit against the bus.

Could this night get any worse?

I dragged myself up onto my feet, walking I to the bus.

I was wrong. It just did.

On the couch sat Ember, straddling Adam, their faces connected.

I looked over at Rian who was took drunk playing Rock Band to even notice what was going on.

I shook my head before turning righ around, exiting the bus.

"Alex!" I looked over to see Jack running towards me. "Just got more booze!" He smile out of breath. I laughed.

"Make sure Ember ends back on our bus. Or don't, not like I really care." He gave me an odd look.

"What?" He asked.

"I want her off the bus tomorrow." I said angrily before walking away from him and onto our bus.

I jumped onto my bed mad. How could she do that right after what she told me? And the fact she was faking ever losing her memory? If it was for me or not, that's fucked up.

My phone rang, signaling I received a text. I took my phone out and opened the text.

'I'm so sorry bro, I had no idea they'd do anything. We're trying to get her off the bus right now and back to ours.' It was from Rian.

'Leave her there, not like she'll mind.' I replied before throwing my phone at the end of my bed and going to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next one will be up within 20 minutes since you guys are amazing and recommended the story 7 more times since my last chapter. God I love you guys. Keep being absolutely amazing.