Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Talk

Embers P.O.V.

My eyes fluttered open, instantly squinting them from the ray of sun coming inside the window. My head was pounding. How much did I drink? I laughed at my thought before getting off the bunk. I froze when I realized I was not in Alex's bunk. Weird.

I got off the bunk and walked to the front of the bus, I spotted only Zack.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

He finished chewing his cereal before answering. "Everyone is sleeping, except Alex. I'm not sure where he is." He replied taking another bite of his cereal.

"Why was I asleep in your bunk?"

He shrugged. "Alex didn't want you sleeping in his bunk." I furrowed my eyebrows. What?

"Why?"

"I don't know, something happened last night. I came back and everyone was asleep."

What the hell.

"Did I do something?" I asked nervously.

"Ember, you never do anything wrong." He smiled.

"Thanks Ri. I'm going to go look for him." I said stepping out the bus, the light blinded me once again. I looked around and just saw a series of buses. I sighed, this was going to be hard.

Or not.

I spotted him walking out of one of the buses.

"Alex!" I yelled, he turned to me and I smiled, he shook his head and kept walking. "Alex wait!" I yelled. I ran after him, trying to stop him. "Alex." I said once I got to him. He finally stopped and looked at me.

"What?" He asked with no emotion. I stared at him confused.

"Why are you acting different?" He rolled his eyes and laughed sarcastically.

"You're seriously asking me this?" Alex asked.

"No I'm asking because I have nothing else to do but ask you stupid questions." I replied back.

"Whatever." He laughed. He started to walk away but I stepped in front of him.

"TALK TO ME!" I screamed.

"Ember, you need to leave, and by that I mean get your things off the bus and leave." My mouth fell open.

"A-Alex? What did I do?" Tears formed in my eyes.

His eyes were filled with anger. There was no doubt about that. "Tell me, how is lying to me and the rest of the boys about your accident. Tell me how you lying about your memory is okay." My mouth hung open. Everything from last night flooded into my head.

"You don't understand." I choked out, a tear streamed down my face.

He laughed. "Oh please Ember, enlighten me."

"You know how hard it is, thinking everyday about the past, and what could have happened? How with one little decision, I could have saved myself from potential death. You think I don't regret everyday about saying no to you that one night in Vegas? Just because I said no to you, I got in a shitty situation where I was beat everything for no reason. So do you not understand why I wanted things to change the second time around? It was my only chance to start things over." Tears flowed down my face, one after another. His face softened. Not fully, but most of the emotion did. "I will respect your wishes though. I'll be out of the bus by the time you guys get back this afternoon." He opened his mouth to say something but shut it when nothing came out. "Thank you for everything Alex." I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his cheek softly. I smiled one more time before turning and walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER TO GET UP. I'm a horrible person :(

There is only 3 more chapters of this story guys. Imma cry. <3 leave love. BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS