Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Trees

I shoved the last shirt inside my bag. That was the last of my things. I sighed.

This was it.

I stood myself up and grabbed the bag upright, I didn't want to leave. I fished my phone out of my pocket and dialed the taxi number.

"Can I get a taxi for one to 384 Jessit Way?" There was some talking in the background.

"Someone will get you shortly. Where is your destination?" The man asked.

"The closest airport." I said.

"Someone is on their way."

"Thank you." I told him before hanging up the phone.

I grabbed my bag and dragged it into the main lounge, sitting down on the chair. I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to again, leave the boys with no explanation. The only one who knew was Alex, and he sure as hell wouldn't tell them why I left.

Just then the bus started. I jumped from the couch onto my feet. Who was in the bus? I crept to the front of the bus, standing behind the door to the captains area. My hand grasped the knob and turned it slowly. I peeked my head in, looking at the figure.

"Alex?" I asked. He didn't say anything. "What are you doing?" Again, no answer. He continued to drive away from all the other buses and to the far end of the parking lot. "Alex!" I screamed.

"I'm not letting you leave. Not again." He finally replied. My mouth hung open, I was a little taken back by that response. He stopped the bus once he got to the end of the parking lot. "Come on." He said, he grabbed my arm and led me out the bus door.

"Where are you taking me?" I screamed. He turned around and just smiled. He continued to drag me to a spot with grass and trees. It was beautiful.

"I found this spot last night." He told me. He took my hand and pulled me underneath a cherry blossom tree. One of my favorite trees. He stopped, turned and looked at me.

"Ember Green. I love you." I choked on my spit. "There's no way in hell I'm letting you leave again. You are everything and more. For me to let that walk out of my life with be so stupid. I"m begging you to stay here with us with me. Please. I wouldn't be able to take you leaving another time. I have you here now and I'm not letting you go." I smiled and leaned my head into his chest.

"Alex, everything in my body is telling me to stay. Yet, the right thing to do is telling me to leave. You're a married man Alex." He pushed my chin up with his fingers, making me look at him.

"Marissa filed for divorce this morning." I looked at him confused.

"Why?" I asked.

"I told her I loved her, but I was in love with another girl." I smiled, a tear streaming down my cheek.

"I love you too Alex." I choked out. He leaned forward and pressed his lips gently to mine.

"Will you stay?" He asked, pulling his lips away from mine for a second. I nodded my head fast.

"Of course I will stay." He pulled me into a bone-crushing hug, kissing my head.

"Promise you'll never leave me again?" He asked.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I promise." He smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
TWO MORE CHAPTER GUYS :)

sorry took so long :( don't hate me