Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Announcement

A year passed, tour was long over, the boys were back in Baltimore, and I was right there with them. There was a lot going on lately, in the mist of Alex's and Marissa's divorce, Alex and I were trying to keep the whole 'us' on the down low. It wasn't easy let me tell you.

After waiting so long to have Alex as mine, then trying to hide it until the divorce was finalized, was pretty fucking hard. No one knew, not even Jack. There were many times where we almost got caught, but again we both loved the thrills.

"I'm not ready for tonight." I cried as I threw up into the bleached white toilet. Alex held my hair back as I sat on the floor.

He breathed heavily. "We've been waiting for this moment forever." He smoothed his hand against my cheek. "You'll be fine." I nodded to him. In my head said otherwise. I was a mess, I was scared, and it was all coming out. "Do you feel sick still?" He asked me. I shook my head no. "Okay, let's go get some breakfast."

As if on cue, I threw up again. He sighed.

"I'm guessing you're not hungry." Alex laughed.

I shook my head no. "I'll be fine. Go get everything ready for tonight." I assured him. His big lips formed a smiled and nodded in agreement.

"I'll be back soon. Try to feel better." He said pouting.

"Go!" I giggled. He kissed my temple before running out of the house.

I got up from the ground and ran a wet washcloth over my face. I wasn't sure why I felt so sick, but I did. Nerves maybe? I didn't know. Something else popped into my head. I thought about it throughly.

Yup.

Alex's P.O.V.

I watched as Ember walked down my stairs in a beautiful pink cocktail dress. She had on white heels, and her blonde hair flowed down her chest.

"You look beautiful." I smiled. Her cheeks blushed.

"Thank you."She breathed. "Ready for this?" She asked.

"As ready as we'll every be." Her worried face was replaced with a smile. Everything was going to be fine. "Did you get your errands done today?" I asked her. Her smiled dropped and she looked at the floor.

"Yeah. I'll tell you and everyone else tonight." Her eyes came back up and locked with mine. She was searching for something in my eyes, but I couldn't understand what.

"What is it? Are you okay?" She pressed her hand against my cheek.

"Alex." She smiled. "I love you. I'll tell you tonight." She smiled. I nodded, not trying to push her anymore.

She kissed my kips gently before lacing her hands with mine. "Let's go." She nodded and followed me out to the car.

~

The room was filled with our friends, and family. Not Embers, but mine, and our some other family like people to us. I was the one who sent our all of the invitations, so no one knew it had any involvement with Ember. We wanted to surprise everyone.

"Ember!" Jack yelled at her. She gladly walked over and took a seat next to him, starting a conversation.

I was nervous. I was the one saying everything and announcing the big news. At the same time I couldn't help but smile. I wanted to announce tot he whole world about Ember and I. Tonight was finally the night we could.

I walked up the steps to the stage and turned not he microphone. Everyone heard it turned on. They stopped talking and adverted their attention to me.

"Hello, family, friends, family friends. I have gathered you here on my behalf. To share some news with the people I love most." I read of my piece of paper. "As you all may know, Marissa filed for divorce with me the summer of last year. As of yesterday at 3:42pm, the divorce was finalized." Everyone began to cheer and whistle.

"GET LAID!" Jack yelled when everyone stopped clapping. Everyone laughed, including me.

"There is another reason I brought you all here tonight. I wanted to announce something." I made eye contact with Ember. She was beautiful, she smiled at me, taking a drink of her drink. There was no doubt in my mind that I didn't want to spend the rest of my life with her. She meant everything and more to me. "I would like to invite someone up on stage with me. But before they come up, I would like to say some words about this person before hand. This person, is the definition of a roller coaster. They are built for the thrill. This person puts a smile on my face, no matter what they do. I find myself thinking about this person all the time. They are my blood cells to my body." I began to see her tearing up so I decided to cut it short. "May this person please join me on stage." Everyone looked around the room, looking for the mystery person. It took her a few moments to gain her composure but she did. When she did everyone started clapping. Once she reached me I kissed her on the cheek gently.

"Alex and I are together. We have been together since the announcement of the divorce. We only wanted to make it official to everyone once the divorce was finalize." Ember said smoothly into the microphone. I slid my arm around her waist. "I" She swallowed. "Also have another announcement of my own." She said nervously.

"Before, she makes this announcement." i said cutting her off.

"Alex please, I need to-" She whispered, but I cut her off again.

"Ember Green, you mean the absolute world to me, and then some. You are my pride and joy. I wanted to make you mine the moment i met you. There was no doubt in my mind that you were my soul mate. I would be the happiest man in the world if you were to wake up every morning next to me. To make that next statement true." I smiled, getting on one knee. "Will you, Ember Green, marry me?" Everyone went quiet with excitement. Ember didn't make a move. She turned away from me and faced everyone. Tears streaming down her face.

"I have cancer." Is what she let escape her mouth, tears streaming down her face.

Everyone froze.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINAL CHAPTER LEFT IS NEXT.

COMMENT FOR IT ;)

DUN DUN DUN DUN.