Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

What

Ember's P.O.V.

I stared at everyone, no one moved or said anything. The silence was killing me. So was the cancer. I looked down at Alex whose face was soft and tearing up. It pained me to see him like that. So I ran out of the room. I ran down a series of hallways. I heard footsteps running after me so I picked up my pace.

"EMBER STOP PLEASE." It was Alex. The moment I heard his voice my legs gave out and I fell. I curled up in a ball on the ground and cried. I didn't cry because I was scared, I mean I was but still, I didn't cry because I was dying. I cried at the fact I promise I'd never leave Alex again. I would sometime soon. Forever. I started to cry harder at my thoughts. A pair of hands circled around my waist and pulled my closer. It was Alex. I could tell by the way he smelled it was him. "Baby shhh." He whispered to me, rocking me back and forth. I looked up at him, tears were dreaming down his face also.

"I'm scared." Were the only words that escaped my mouth.

"It's going to be okay, you're going to go to the best doctors and-" I cut him off.

"Don't say it's going to be okay when it's not. Alex, I can't do this. I promised I wouldn't leave you again." Another tear escaped his eyes. He pulled me closer to him.

"I love you Ember Green. I'll be by your side through it all."

I shook my head. "Alex, I can't put you through this. I can't sit here and make you watch me die. I can't say yes to marrying you, when we don't even know how long i'll live." I cried out.

"Ember, nothing in this world is going to make me leave you. You are going to be that strong girl I know you are and we are going to get you through this. People survive all the time. They have Chemo!"

"I don't want my hair to fall out." A tear slid down my cheek and he whipped it away.

"You're going to be beautiful either way." I smiled. I looked up to see another figure appear. It was Jack.

"Ember, I'm so sorry." He said, a tear coming down his cheek, he didn't care though. "You know that, Alex, me, and the rest of the boys are going to get you through this. We don't leave people behind. We're a family." I motioned for him to lean down and he did. I wrapped him in a big hug.

"Thank you so much Jack. You've always been there for me and you have no idea how much it means to me. Thank you." He kissed my forehead and nodded.

"I'll always be here for you. I'm going to go simmer the crowd down now, they are going crazy" I laughed and nodded.

"Thanks bro." Alex said to him before watching Jack walk away. "As for marriage, you're going to get through this, and we are going to get married. This isn't going to hold us back. Please believe me." I cleared the makeup that was running from underneath my eyes and nodded. The pulled out the black velvet box once again and opened it. I didn't see it the first time, but now that I did my jaw dropped. It was huge, way more than I ever expected to ever have from anyone. "Will you, marry me Ember Green, and fight, and be that strong girl I met and have fallen in love with over these two years?" Tears rolled down my cheeks but I didn't care.

"Yes." I breathed. He smiled and slipped the ring onto my finger, fitting perfectly. "I love you Alexander Gaskarth. No matter what, I'll be your roller coaster, putting our life through high and low." He smirked
and leaned forward, connecting my lips with his.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end. It was short I know, blah blah blah.

So I have this huge decision to make. DO i want to put up a a sequel to this or am I dragging it out? Should I leave it at this or no? ANSWER.