Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Dinner

Macy dragged me to a bench and sat me down.

"Are you sure?" I rolled my eyes, I wouldn't have been freaking out this bad if I wasn't sure.

All the memories and flashbacks came back into my head. The first night I met the boys, met Alex, to us at the club and them staying the night. It all seemed like distant memories before, because I pushed them to the back of my head. Now, they were back, right in front like before.

"Do you want to go home?" She asked. I shook my head yes. I knew I was being a baby but I didn't care. I just wanted to be home where I know I was safe.

Mentally speaking.

"Thank you." I told Macy before shutting the door to her car and walking inside my house. I shut the door lightly behind me, locking it. I flopped down on the couch, letting everything flow inside my head.

Why would he write a song about me? Does he still think about me? Of course not, he has a wife now. Yet again, if he had a wife, why was he writing about someone else? Maybe the song wasn't actually about me. I screamed from my head hurting. I laid my head down on the pillow and shut my eyes.

But they weren't shut for too long.

Jack:
'What time are we going out for dinner? :)'

I groaned at the text message, remembering I promised I go out to dinner.

'I was thinking 7ish?'

Jack:
'Sounds good, where at?'

I paused, trying to think of a small place where no one goes and no one could think to find us there.

'Luke's Diner. Mapquest it and it will come up.'

Jack:
'Got it. I can't wait to hangout with you again! It's been so long, too long. :)'

'Me either, got to go get ready. See you tonight Jack.'

I sent the text and sighed. I felt bad pushing him away like this. I was never one to be like this. Yet again, people change. Not for the better sometimes.

I look at the clock, it read 4:43pm. I grabbed a yogurt out of the fridge and a spoon and took a bite. I didn't want to eat a big meal before dinner.

Once I finished the yogurt I threw it away and jumped into the shower.

I let the warm water run down me, not moving, just letting it warm my body. I felt good. I loved showers, they were like my getaways. At least from Mark. In this case, it was my head. It was getting the best of me.

I wrapped the white towel around my body and changed into jeans and white hoodie, it was storming outside. I dried my hair and left it curly, my natural hair. I applied mascara and foundation and I was done.

Jack:
'On my way there!'

I grabbed my purse and walked out the door.

'Be there in 3'

I think I failed to mention, I picked this place because it was close too.

I stepped on the brakes and pulled the parking brake up. I was here, and I wasn't fully prepared for this. I swung my purse over my shoulder and walked through the door!

"Bree!"

My eye automatically looked at the boy screaming the name. My eyes widened.

Jack ran over and up to me.

"Hey Bree, how are you!" He said flashing me a smile.

"Jack you said you'd come alone." I said to him, while staring into the eyes to boy I once broke heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun dun :)

Comments please, maybe i'll update later today.
Love you guys.