Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Death

We all walked out of the door of the cafe, everyone stretching. I grabbed Jack by his shirt and pulled him away from the others.

I made sure they couldn't hear me before I spoke. "Jack! You are crazy I am NOT going on tour with you guys!" I said, my eyes growing wide.

"It'll be fun Em! Just like old times." I sighed.

"Jack, nothing will ever be like before. Ever. Besides they think I'm a totally different person." He shrugged, I groaned at him. He wasn't helping. "Look, I'm going to tell them I can't do it and that's final." Jack's face sank. The happiness in his eyes vanished.

"Please no! Look I know it's a huge thing and I know you aren't a designer but we can make this work! Tour is only a month longer, and you'll get paid. After you can come back here and you'll never have to see any of us again."

"Jack, I love you guys to death. It's just hard being in my situation. I can't just say yes and leave here like I never had a life here." He nodded. I knew I was getting some sense into him. I hoped.

"I'm begging you. One month. You get paid, and you get to come back and live your life without us bothering you ever again. Think of it as a 'I'm sorry' for never explaining to me why you left." Guess I didn't get any sense into him. I bit my lip looking over to the guys. My eyes were drawn to Alex who was texting away at his phone. I sighed.

"I'm so sorry Jack. I can't do it." His face got even sadder. "Please tell them I can't do it." I said giving him a small kiss on the cheek and walking towards my car. I got inside and pulled out, taking one last look at the boys before driving away.

I ran my hands through my hair as I sat on my bed. I couldn't get Alex's image out of my head. He looked different, he looked happier. He looked perfect. I shook the thought out of my head. Get a grip Em, he's married. I looked over at the clock that read 10:21pm and I knew Mark would be home any minute.

Boom.

Guess it was sooner than I thought. The front door slammed open, walking in was a angry Mark with the scent of beer.

"You little bitch." He screamed at me, grabbing me by the shoulder and throwing me off the bed. My head slammed against the wall and I held my head in pain. "You think you can just go out with some boys and figure I won't find out about it?" He laughed as he kicked my stomach. I groaned in pain. He bent down so that he was my level down on the ground. Grabbing a handful of my hair he spoke, "You're worthless." He ripped a couple pieces out of my hair and walked into the bathroom. The bath water turned on but I ignored the sound. I laid there, my body ached and I couldn't find the energy to stand up. I laid there for about ten minutes, when I almost didn't notice Mark's presence when he appeared in front of me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up. I screamed in pain as he dragged me limp into the bathroom. "Get in." He said. I looked over to see a filled up bathtub.

"Mark please no." I begged trying to make a run out the bathroom door but he knew me and he knew what I'd do. He was there before me picking up my body and slamming me into the freezing cold bathtub. I fought him to get out but it was no use, he was stronger. In a matter of seconds Mark slammed my head down, into the cold water, his hand pushing my throat and head under. I squirmed around trying to escape his grip. I heard a faint knock on our front door, but he was too drunk to care. I was helpless and about to fall into unconsciousness. I kicked my foot up with all my strength hitting his head. I was able to get my head up and scream for two seconds, but before I knew it Mark was sitting onto of my legs in the bath and pushing my head back under. I heard loud noises but by now the ringing in my ears got louder, my head got dizzy and light, and my vision was going blurry. My body was giving up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but I wanted to get this out, sorry it took so long :(
please let me know how this chapter went <3