Status: comment comment comment! More active that way.

Torn

Ivy Nitrous "Nitro" Tayner, a wonderful child and friend. She's the kind of person her friends can count on when they nedd advice or help with anything but Ivy has a secret. A secret that her friends never knew about and one she doesn't want anyone to know. Ever since she was 5 years old, her father, Daniel Tayner, has beaten and raped her. Ivy is now 14 and her father hasn't let up on hurting her but has made it worse. You're probably wondering where Ivy's mother is. Well she left when Ivy was 10 and when she confided in her mother about what her father was doing to her. Her mother didn't believe it.

M. Shadows, the leader of the notorious gang Avenged Sevenfold, is a man of many fortunes. He deals with clients all around the United States and if a client doesn't pay on their deadline, they have 2 choices: Pay up or Die.

What will happen when Ivy comes face to face with the Avenged Sevenfold gang leader?

DISCLAIMER!!

Like with all of my stories I do not own A7X or any band that may come into this story but I do own all original characters.

Don't worry all you Jimmy Sullivan fans, he will be alive and well in this story. I would never leave him out! Enjoy and comment!