Status: One shot, maybe c;

Sunkissed Girl

One

I glanced out of the corner of my eye and saw a girl glance at me. Or was she looking at the guy with her? Was it her boyfriend? Or her dad? Brother? Our eyes connected and she quickly glanced away. She’s really cute.

“Dude, what are you looking at?” Sean asked me. I shrugged, he would definitely get her. I glanced back at her, her legs were stretched out and she was putting a spoon in her mouth. Unf.

“This girl,” I mumbled.

“Talk to her my dude, unless she’s sexy. Then she’s mine,” Sean winked at me. I sighed. She’s so pretty, and hot, and unf. Her glasses sat on her face and her eyes seemed so… deep. Sean kicked my leg.

“What?” I asked him, confused. His head bounced to the left and then I saw her walking with an empty cup in her hand. The way she walked, she looked straight ahead and glanced at the ground. Her legs went on for miles. Her skin was so tan it glowed. Her hair was brown and it was the most beautiful color I’ve ever seen. I watched as she walked to the trashcan. Her ass swayed with each step she took. Her shorts were short and holey. Her tank top was tight, the color contrasted against her skin. It looked so soft, and tan… sun kissed. I wondered how many hours she lays out in a bikini getting tan. As she walked past me, I saw the top of her bikini top tan lines. Unf. She’s pale, naturally. Damn. I need to talk to her. My buddies slapped my arm as she started walking by again. She had taken her phone out, I quickly spoke.

“Excuse me,” my voice came out loud, confident. I wasn’t. Her eyes connected with mine. Was she texting someone. Her boyfriend? Someone that gorgeous should have a boyfriend. “what time is it?” Yeah I had a phone, but I need any excuse to talk to her. Her eyes glanced down and back up at me again.

“Nine twenty,” her lips made each word sound like something perfect. Her lips were perfect, and kissable.

“Thank you,” it came out as she turned away. Her legs took her away from me. There was a jump in her step as she slid her phone into her back pocket. Like she knew I was just trying to talk her. It must happen to her a lot, because she didn’t even question why I was asking her what time it was. I could have easily checked my phone. Or asked one of my buddies. The younger guy that sat on the next bench next to hers stared at my friends and I as I watched her. She probably has all of the guys falling over her. Like I was.

“Ready to go Jake?” Sean asked as him and Matt stood up. I nodded. I glanced once back at her. An older guy was to her left, a girl probably her mom to her right. And then another guy, father or brother possibly. The way this guy looked at me before, made me think it was her father. Definitely. He was too old to be her boyfriend. That comforted me as I walked to throw my cup away, but what if she does have a boyfriend? And he just wasn’t there with her.

I shook the thought of her as I walked away from the ice cream place. I was never going to see her again. The thought of that didn’t help. It made me feel shitty. I should’ve asked for her number, or complimented her. All of these what ifs ran through my head. I shook them out.

The next time I see her- if I ever see her again- I’m gonna talk to her. I swear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Herro! :3 I thought of this while I was at this local ice cream place with my papa and parents! Some (cute) guy asked me what time it was and when I got back to the bench where my family was, they said he was trying to hit on me and voila! this story was created in my head. I had to do it in the guys point of view because I thought it would be better that way. c: Please tell me what you think!