And Love Said No

And love said no Ch 15

Ever hear the saying shame on you if you fool me once, shame on me if you fool me twice? Yep that pretty much tells you what happened. He took her back. After all the things he told me, he took her back. So now I’m running. Yeah I know childish huh? I thought he loved me, apparently he didn’t. I could hear Ville and the guys yelling my name but it I wouldn’t stop. I had to get out of there; I didn’t care where I went as long as I was away from him. My legs started to get tired as I slowed down and pretty much collapsed to the ground crying hysterically. Soon I felt arms around me, and picking me off the ground.
“Sam what happened back there?, ’’Ville asked softly as held me to him
“He took her back, ’’I stuttered as I continued to cry
We continued to sit there for quite some time as I cried and he held me.
“Let’s get you back to the hotel, “Ville softly said as he stood me up.
“No I don’t wanna go back,” I sobbed shaking my head.
I know love but there’s no use running away it may seem like a good idea at the moment but you can’t run away from your problems, ”Ville replied.
I knew he was right no use running away from it might as well deal with it and get it over with. As we walked back to the hotel I was greeted by everyone………well except for Bam and her. I hated her everything about her made me sick. Everyone could see what a fake she was and he just put up with her and thinks she’s the greatest?
“Are you okay Sam?, “asked Ryan with a concerned look on his face.
“Just chipper, ‘’ I replied slowly. As soon as I got to my room I went straight for my bed and flopped on it. I covered myself up and cried myself to sleep thinking about Bam and her……………..
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this was so short. I've had bad writers block. Leave some comments for me please?