My Allstar Wish

Chapter 1 - 11:11

"Look Hope I told you, when I meet Allstar Weekend on the 24th I'll tell then to go to Florida!" I yelled.

I with the skype with my fello adubbers Hope and Flo (short for Florencia) who live in Florida. They continue to bug me about how Allstar Weekend hasn't added a tour date to Florida. "

And you complain about ME doubting you yet YOU doubt me!" "Yeah yeah yeah whatever!" she said. "Goodnight BOOB! Sweet adub dreams, I'm gonna go to sleep!" I yelled. "Haha goodnight BOOB!" she replied as she left the chat.

Yeah it was a very long day with the "Life As We Know It" video (which I personally thought it was funny) and the rest of the adub community.

"Oh look its 11:11!" I said to myself. Yeah I know it's cheesy to make a wish at 11:11 but who knows I might actually get my wish this time!

*11:11*
"I wish Allstar Weekend was here with me right now!" Well so much for that wish" I sighed. I turned off the light and covered myself with the bedsheet.
*a few minutes later*

"Woah. How the heck did we get here?!" I heard a familar voice said. "How the heck should I know?" another voice said.

"Hey what's going on? Who's there?" I questioned. "No who are you?" a voice said in the dark. I tried looking into the dark but all I could see was three figures so I proceed to turn on the light.

"WOAH, IT CAN'T BE! IT MUST BE A DREAM!" There is no possible way this is real. I mean it can't be. Zach, Cameron and Michael from Allstar Weekend to be here with me right now?!

I got up from my bed post and walked over to the confused boys. "PLEASE tell me you guys are real???!!!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah we're pretty real last time we checked" Zach said. "Can someone just tell me how we got here, I wanna get back to sleep." Cameron replied.

"OH MY GOSH! IT'S REALLY YOU GUYS! ALLSTAR WEEKEND IS REALLY HERE! IN MY BEDROOM!" Through all the excitement and all the fangirling that came upon me I actually fainted. Yeah, they're a pretty big deal to me. I mean what's an Allstar Weekend fangirl supposed to do once she see's her wish actually came true!

"Woah what happened." I said as I rubbed my head. "I had the weirdest dream that Allstar Weekend was here in my room."

"Baby gurl that was no dream!" I heard from Michael as I woke up. "Can you tell us what we're doing here?!"

"Rachel, what's that noise who else is in your bedroom?" I heard as my mom approach the room. "Kay, guys quickly go into the bathroom. Be silent until she leaves the room and I'll try to explain what's going on here!" I quickly shoved them in the bathroom and then turned off the light and jumped into my bed as I pretended to sleep.

"Rachel what's going on? I heard some screaming." my mom said. "Nothing mom, I guess I was just talking in my sleep. I'm really excited for the concert, I guess I was just excited!"
♠ ♠ ♠
If you do not know what an adubber is, it is a fan of Allstar Weekend and adub is also a fan way of saying Allstar Weekend. Thanks for reading!

To my awesome and boobish friend Rachel! You know I love you haha.