My Allstar Wish

Chapter 2 - Desperation

My mom then proceeds to leave the room a bit suspicious and then I get up and turn on the light. "Guys you can come out now." I whispered."Okay so can you finally tell us what we are doing here and why we're not in our tour bus." Zach whispered back.

"Ok well I just finished skyping with my friend and then I noticed the time was 11:11, so then I made a wish for Allstar Weekend to be here with me right now and now you guys are here with me!?' I said questioning if they were angry or not. "Are you guys angry? I mean for what it's worth I had no idea that my wish would come true."

"'It's ok but we got to get back for the tour date we have coming up in Texas." Cameron reassured. "Ok ok, I know it's not in my place to ask but CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE ADD A TOUR DATE NEAR MIAMI?!! My friends have been dying to see you and you guys HAVE NOT added a date there yet!" I begged.

I mean I would also have the chance to tell them to come to Miami when I see them at the concert on the 24th but what better time to tell them then now!

"Guys that sounds cool with me, I've always wanted to go back to Miami anyway!?" Michael suggested to the Zach and Cameron.

Both of them agreed. Okay thats good now that they said they're coming to Miami, Flo and Hope will finally stop bugging me! But, I could really do something good with this opportunity. I mean Allstar Weekend is right here but, what if I could go on tour with them! That would be so awesome!! I have to make that happen!

"Ok baby gurl, well we have to go. Do you know a way we can get out." Michael asked. "My mom would definitely kill me if she found out I had 3 famou boys in my room, especially at this hour. However I do have a car so if you want, tomorrow in the morning I'll drive you guys to where your bus is?" I suggested.

"Thanks so much we owe you one." Zach said. "Well it's funny you said that because I have one more huge favor!" I said. "Umm what is it?" Cameron said nervously.

Ok before you judge. I was desperate. I mean what's a fangirl supposed to do. There was no way I was gonna let this opportunity fly by!

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME GO ON TOUR WITH YOU! I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE! IM ON MY KNEES! HEY I JUST MET YOU, AND THIS IS CRAZY, BUT TAKE ME ON TOUR WITH YOU, CUZ I LOVE YOU BABY! HAHA YOU SEE IM CAN'T EVEN RHYME CORRECTLY! IF YOU LET ME GO ON TOUR, I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER! WELL I ALREADY LOVE YOU GUYS FOR-" Cameron interupted "Haha ok you can come on tour with us! Wait how old are you and are you sure your parents will let you go with us?"

"Im 18, I'm pretty sure my parents will let me go with you guys on tour. I'll ask them tomorrow though, they're probably asleep right now. And as for you guys, you guys need to sleep. Sorry but, you guys are gonna have to sleep in the bathroom. I can't let my mom walk into the room and see you guys sleeping on the floor."

I gave them some bed sheet covers and pillows to sleep in, in the bathroom. I still can't believe that Allstar Weekend is really here. Ahhh, its been a long night but tomorrow will definitely be an exciting day!