Status: The pot is bubbling

How the Black Parade Died

News And A surprise

Gerard walked quickly out of the chapel; think of what Mother War had said. He pushed the thought out of his mind. A beep came from his phone. He grabbed it from his pocket. On the screen, Frank flashed white against the blue screen with the words “new message.” He clicked the middle button and the message opened.

He read it ‘where are you? I’ve got news!’

He rolled his eyes and quickly wrote ‘I’ll be back soon, wait you inpatient leprechaun.’

He started walked quickly down the road and about a minute later he got another message. It simple read ‘I’m going to kill you.’

Gerard laughed at this and continued walking down the street. He and his friend lived about five minute away from the chapel. He just had to walk through some half- destroyed building. He started wonder what Frank’s news was and how Mikey had got on. He was so zoned out that he didn’t see the sleeping soldier on the ground. His foot connected with the person’s side. He was caught of balance and fell- face first.

‘Ow,’ he said went his forehead and nose hit the floor. He felt blood start to drop from his nose. ‘Great, now I’ve a blood bleed,’ he thought. He jumped up and said ‘sorry I didn’t see you there.’ The person didn’t replied and Gerard stared at them. ‘Are you ok?’ he asked, worry creepy into his voice. He pointed the person with his foot. The person stumbled over and Gerard relies that they were dead. Gerard bended down to stared at them.

It was a girl. She looked 16 years old and had black hair that fell to her shoulders. Her skin was pale and her lifeless eyes where pale blue. Gerard had seen her before. It had being him who had told her she was a member of The Black Parade. He looked at her neck and saw… bullet holes. They weren’t like normal bullet wounds, they were clean. There was no blood and it looked like it had being burn. Gerard relies that he was staring at it. He stopped himself and looked at her face. She had being smiling went she was died. Gerard reached out and closed her eyes. He stood up and looked at her. He felt like he should say some word but he didn’t know any. If you were party of the parade, you knew there was no god. He turned away and continued to walk back home.

He got there a few minutes later. He opened the door and looked around. Frank was pacing up and down the front room. Gerard was very quietly and watched his small friends freak out. After two minutes he coughed, making Frank have a mini- heart attack.

He partly fell over and said ‘how long have you being standing there?’

Gerard thought about it for a second and said ‘long enough.’

Frank looked embarrassed and asked ‘where did you go?’

Gerard walked pass him and into kitchen. He saw that there was a pot of cup just made. He quickly grabbed the pot and a mug.

‘I had to talk to Mother War,’ he said and Frank eyebrows went up a few inches.

‘What happened,’ he asked, talking a bit too quickly ‘was it about the murders, are we going to get attack, is there.’

Gerard spoke over his friend and said ‘no we just have to go into the desert and look for some people.’ He sat in a chair at a table as his friend took it in.

‘Is that it?’ Frank asked, sounding a bit bored.

Gerard smiled and said ‘yeah, that it Frankie.’

Frank looked at Gerard and said ‘You’re really pale.’

Gerard gave him the look and said ‘really, thanks captain obvious.’

Frank rolled his eyes and said ‘no it’s like you saw a ghost or something.’

Gerard thought about telling his friend about the dead girl, but he knew Frank to well. He would make Gerard take him there right away and frankly, he was bothered to walk to the house. He didn’t even remember what house it was!

Instead he said ‘I didn’t sleep last night.’

Now it was Frank turn to give him the look. He asked him ‘Is your nose bleeding?’

Gerard put his hand to his face and remembered that he had had a 30 second nose bleed. ‘Yeah… I fell walking home.’

Frank giggled to himself and whispered a bit too loud to himself ‘fail.’

Gerard gave him the middle finger and said ‘so what the news.’

Frank smiled widen and sat in a chair opposite him. He pulled a packet of cancer stick out of his pocket and offered one to Gerard. He accepted and grabbed his lighter from his pocket. He put it into his mouth and took a pull. He blow out the smoke as Frank started ‘well I was on the phone Jamia.’

‘Your wife,’ Gerard intruded, getting dagger eyes from Frank in the processes.

‘Yes,’ frank said ‘and she told me that she’s.’ A crash came from the other room. Gerard and Frank stared at the door, at each other and back at the door. A faint voice came from the other room ‘My bad.’ It was Mikey.

Frank and Gerard jumped up and ran into see what happened. Mikey was sitting on the floor, dusting himself off. A few feet away there was a broking window.

‘Did you jump through the window?’ Gerard asked his little brother.

Mikey smiled evilly and replied ‘maybe.’ Gerard shook his head in disbelief and said ‘you do know the door was unlocked.’

‘I tried it and it was,’ he replied, looking annoyed.

‘Did you turn it to the left?’ Gerard asked, already knowing the answer.

Mikey bit his lip and said ‘no.’ He looked at Frank and asked ‘why does Frank look like he about to explode.’

‘CAUSE I GOT NEWS,’ he yelled and Mikey recoiled.

‘Ok, calm do mate and tell us the news,’ Gerard said, trying not to giggled.

‘ok,’ Frank said, smiling ‘I’m going to be a dad.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Who do you think killed the girl...