Status: The pot is bubbling

How the Black Parade Died

I'll cut your little heart out cause you made me cry

Mikey’s POV:
I took out my phone and started to text Alicia that I found a zombie. (I like zombies, so like with it.) I heard a noise from behind me and then Ray screamed ‘Look out!’ I jumped down and kicked the legs out from under… it. It fell in the ground and let out a grunt. I picked up the object that had fell out of it hand. It was a gun but it didn’t look little a gun, you know. It looked like a prop from Star wars. ‘Guys I think this is a,’ I started before something rugby tackled into my back.

My finger was around the trigger and the shock of the tackle, so I kinda pulled it. I fell on the ground as a bright light blaze from the gun. I had being pointing at the car so the others had to move or… Well let’s just say Mother War wasn’t going to be happy with me. I decided to think about my brother and friend later, went my face landed in the sand. It was very painful.

I rolled onto my back and saw the zombie going for the gun, with was just beside my hands. I grabbed it and jumped on the thing. It now was on its back. I sat on it chest, with my knees under its chin and my feet digging into the sand beside its hips. I quickly put it again its head. ‘Who are you? What are you,’ I shouted at the thing. It growled and it put it hand in its pocket.

I pushed the gun harder its head in a kinda ‘do something and you die!’ way. I shouted to the others ‘Are you alive?’ There was a chorus of ‘yes, you idiot.’ I heard Gerard yell ‘Your laser gun mess up the car.’ ‘How,’ I asked. It took a lot of self-restraint not to look as Gerard replied ‘it went through the engine.’ ‘It’s so cool!’ Frank said like a little kid.

The creature finally found the thing or should I say things it was looking for. There was what looking like a black pen with a button on top and a white pill. I stared at the pen thinye and was about to ask what it was when the creature pressed it. I jumped up and ran away, I thought it was a bomb, don’t judge. After a few seconds I release it wasn’t going to blow up and I walked back to the thing. The others followed me this time. The creature threw the pen thinye away and it landed beside Bob.

He picked it up and Ray said ‘drop it.’ ‘Why?’ Bob asked. ‘It could be a bomb or something bad,’ Ray replied. ‘Again why?’ Bob said. I rolled my eyes and looked at the creature. It had sat up and was now sitting cross-legged. Its hands were shaking as they were moving to its face. It pulled up its mask to relieve- a girl.

Gerard rasped and said ‘it’s you?!?!?!’ The other looked at him but I kept my eyes on the girl. She opened her mouth and clicked her teeth together like she was trying to talk. I sat down beside her and said ‘who are you,’ more softly this time. She looked at me, breathing heavily. She mumbled something that I couldn’t hear.

I moved closer to her in order her heard her words. She moved her face close to mine, like she was about to kiss me. Instead she whispered ‘I said I hope your death is painful, Killjoy!’ I blinked and the word ‘what,’ was forming on my lip. She moved her head back and looking to the sky. She smiled and put her hand to her mouth. I saw a flash of white and I relies too late, that she was taking the pill. ‘NO!’ I screamed as she gulped. She fell back, her whole body shaking. I jumped to her side and tried to shake her out of it. I felt a hand on my shoulder but I ignored it. I knew that it was no use. She was dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
O my god that was a FAIL