Status: The pot is bubbling

How the Black Parade Died

I walk a lonely road

Gerard’s POV:
Mikey looked like shit went he finally stood up from the girl’s body. Frank had tried to stop him freaking out but it didn’t help. He looked like he was about to cry and he walked away from the strange girl. The girl I had seen dead a few hours before and was alive and breathing about a minute before, was dead again. Mikey walked about from her body, wiping a tear from his eye. You see, Mikey has a thing with dead bodies… no not like that. When our Grandmother Helena passed on, Mikey had to go to the morgue so say it was her. He hasn’t being able to see a body without think of her, you’ know. It isn’t a good problem to have sense our job, we have to deal with the dead. It kinda got better after the incident and when we joined The Black Parade, but that’s a story for another time.

Mikey was walking over to the car wiping the tears from his eyes, Frank was beside the body, Ray was standing looking backward and forward between them thinking of who to go to, Bob was staring at the pen/ bomb thing the girl hand through and I was standing with my mouth open. All in all, we all had the same thought righting threw are head ‘what the fuck are we going to do?’ Mikey had finally dried his eyes and was looking at the car. ‘Guys, I think I fucked up the car, big time.’ Bob jogged over to Mikey, who was bending down beside the car. Ray went beside the dead girl with Frank and looked, discussed what the fuck to do. I just stood when I was and looked into the desert. The sun was high in the sky and it was about to get the hottest it would be all day. ‘Em guys, Mikey fucked up the car,’ Bob said. I looked at the pair. They were crouching down in front of the front bonnet. Ray, Frank and I jogged over.

We didn’t need to know what was wrong with the car, it was quite obvious. There was a bullet hole going through the engine. Yes THROUGH THE ENIGINE. I patted my brother on the back and said ‘you fucked up good, this time.’ He smiled and said ‘I try.’ ‘I think we’re going to have to walk back,’ Ray said. Everyone groaned and started grab stuff that was important. Frank grabbed a map, Ray grabbed a flare gun, Bob grabbed a back packet with food and water, Mikey grabbed a flashlight and I grabbed a blanket. I walked over to the girl’s body and wrapped the blanket around her body. I whispered under my breath ‘I hope your second death was better than the first, rest in peace.’ I relies how corny this was after I said it. I ran back to the car, grabbed another bag packet with food and followed the others, who and started to walk along the road. I caught up to them and we started to walk allow the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Mikey,’ Frank said, breaking the hour’s long silence. ‘Yeah,’ he replied, his face looking down on the road why where walking on. ‘You fuck up so big this time, I think I’m going to have to kill you later, cut you opening and sleep inside your stomach so save Rays life, Han solo style.’ ‘How long where you planning that, Iero?’ Bob asked. ‘A very long time,’ he said, making the other giggle. I didn’t. I was thinking about what had happened. How everything had turned into how do I put this… a truly shit- filled fuck sandwich of a day.Yum. The other kept talking about star wars and I quote my little brother “if R2-D2 and C-3PO where a couple, R2 would be on top.” At this point I turned off my ears.

After EVEN MORE walking I saw well I don’t know what. There was a sign that was white and DANGER in bolt red and Zone Six in black. There was some bobbed wired that was half buried into the sand. I ran ahead all the guys called out ‘What the Fuck, Gerard.’ ‘There’s no Coffee, Gerard.’ ‘Gerard my love waits.’ ‘Bro Bro, NO!!’ (Sometimes I really do worry.) I ran up to beside the wired as something ascended. I bent down and looked at it. It reminded me of the drones from the empire strikes back… way the fuck is with stars wars today. It had a camera base thinye and lots supporting metal structures. I waved at it and then I realized… I waved at it. I heard the roar of a bike engine and I stood up, looking in the direction it was coming from. I saw two bikes and a black muscle car driving along the road. I saw a flash of white. I gulped, I knew some shit was about to go down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again sorry for the wait... The end of summer holidays Getting ready for school SCHOOL = story put on paused for a bit... forgive me?

New rule: I will only start a to write a new part AFTER i get five comment from fiver different people... so no comment rape, k! Thanks for reading and please comment.