Status: I have been editting but I'm not completely good at it so if you find any mistakes, please point them out, thank you :)

Station De Coeur

Chapter Seven

The car was filled with a soft breeze and after ten minutes of it I felt new again. I had a drink from the water fountain before I got into the car so my mouth tasted of just the water and the polo I had took from the packet which was in the glove compartment. However the blissful moment was crushed and burned by a text my aunt had sent me.

Your parents are here again so you better come and talk to them!!

I covered my face and felt like throwing my phone out the window.

“I don’t want to go home just yet,” I sighed.

“Why?” asked Elliot, drawing out his word.

“My parents have come by to my Aunt’s house again,”

“Oh… do you not like your parents?”

“Nope,”

“Why?”

“To put it in a short story, I was always treated second best. My sister, Isla, was treated like a princess and was spoilt like one. Then one day I told them I wanted to do fashion in Uni and they flipped out. I told them I got into a few colleges of fashion and they go even more mental.

“Eventually they say they would stop me from going if they had to, so I packed my things and left with no word except ‘I’m going to Uni so fuck you’. And what confused me is that they only took notice until then. My sister wants to become a singer and yet I’m hated for wanting to become fashion designer.”

“Wow…” He drew out his words. “What’s wrong with being a singer?”

“Nothing. It’s just in the same category with Fashion in some sense because its creative- being a lawyer isn’t exactly being creative.”

“Makes sense. If you don’t want to go home, do you want to stay at mine for the night?”

I didn’t take a second to think before replying: “That would lovely.”

I turned my head and smiled at him until I had to close my eyes to do it. He laughed and I randomly poked him in the arm. “Seems fair since you’ve slept round mine already.”

“True,” he said, like as if he hadn’t realised he had already slept round mine. “Well, to mine it is. Oh, and excuse my roommate. He’s a lonely, drunk gamer who’s looking for his perfect Gamer Juliet.”

“Nawww… only they aren’t going to kill each other afterwards.” I pointed out.

Elliot's was about to say something but left his jaw wide open. “Yes, apart from that,” he laughed.

****


Elliot's flat mainly consisted of a living room which had a one wall dedicated to flat screen TVs, a leather sofa, a bed with porn all over the walls, a kitchen, a small bath room and then Elliot's room which had white opaque windows inside and one large window which had black curtains; his room was a little bare with unopened boxes lying around.

Whilst Elliot took an ‘emergency’ bath, I stared at all the screen, my reflection staring back at me repeatedly. I had never seen so many of myself and it sort of frightened me and yet amusing.

“So why the sudden bath?” I shouted.

“Because baths are good!”

Oh, Elliot, you’re so weird…

I eventually got up from the sofa and crept towards the bathroom. There were no locks on the bathroom door so I swung the door open suddenly, spooking Elliot, causing him to hide behind to curtain.

“Max, don’t do that- you scared the fuck out of me,” he laughed.

“Oh, Elliot,” I sighed as I walked over to the bath and poked my head around the curtain.

“Your sword is hidden by bubbles so you have no worry,” I laughed and stuck my tongue out at him. “It’s not as if you have real boobs.”

I poked his pec and sat down on the floor. Elliot relaxed and pushed the curtain back.

“Strangely after all of that fresh air, I felt a lot better,” I pondered out loud, crossing my arms on the side of the bath.

Elliot crossed his arms and leaned them on the side of the bath as I had done and leaned his chin on his arms. “How much better?”

I smirked and leaned my chin on my arms. “I feel more myself… more energetic.”

We stared into each other’s eyes for a moment. I got up eventually, my right leg feeling a little dead and walked towards the door.

“Since you’re so in love with your bath, I guess we can’t do it,” I sighed and flashed a smirk back at Elliot who reached over the side of the bath for his towel.

“What?!” I heard him gasp as I left the bath room.

I could hear him crashing out of the bath and I turned around; he exited the bathroom whilst tucking the towel securely around his hips. I bit one side of my lips as I smiled.

“What did you mean ‘we can’t do it’?” he asked, too lost to even laugh at all.

“Since your friend is out…” I began; my hands reached back to slowly pull down the zip of my dress. “And we have the flat to ourselves…”

My attempt at being sexy came to an end when I couldn’t unzip my dress any further. Elliot laughed and walked over to me, his hands gliding over mine and took hold of the zip, pulling to the bottom. I felt a sudden wet kiss to my neck, Elliot’s hair was still dripping wet and the water ran down my warm skin.

I slid my hand over Elliot’s broad muscular shoulders and Elliot slowly pushed my dress down; I stepped out of it and smiled beneath my fallen hair which half hid my face. Elliot brushed it back and leant in, pressing his lips against mine, causing me to kiss him back. My body pressed against his as our tongues had finally become acquaintances and then new paired play mates.

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips as he carried me into the bed room and gently laid me down onto the bed. I unhooked my bra and threw it down onto the floor.

Elliot laughed. “I’m allowed to see them now?”

“Elliot, you were allowed to see them that last time, you just stared past and then hid behind your hand,” I laughed, kittenishly.

“Thought it was bad for friends to stare at other friends breasts,”

“Friends with benefits, think of it as that,”

“Alright,” he smirked and kissed me once again.

I felt him slip a finger under the hem of my underwear and slowly began to pull them down. I didn’t want to be fully naked first and removed his towel before even he could notice. He dropped my underwear to the side and I giggled as I flipped him onto his back, massaging his ‘sword’, and trailed kiss over his abs.

And I’m not going to tell you how the rest of the night went because who said this was a story for women who wanted to get horny? Besides, if you wanted a sex scene, go watch porn!
However, what I will tell you is that it was so good, I nearly blacked out from the intense orgasm. Oh, dear lord- ok, I need to stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I went over this chapter at least four times, but if there's anything that doesn't make sense or errors of any kind, please tell me :)