Status: I have been editting but I'm not completely good at it so if you find any mistakes, please point them out, thank you :)

Station De Coeur

Chapter Two

Remember that essay I had mentioned before? Well I handed it in and passed! WAHOO!

Anyway, my stress levels were still rising and the 30th was already on my door step. I had invited Rhea the night before too and we fooled around at a local party and came back to mine, completely plastered. When I finally woke up at nine, I had no memory of what actually happened the night before but there was a number on a piece of paper tucked into my bra with the name Dean written beside it. Yet another poor soul I had to turn down.

I’ve never really had a boyfriend because I never felt I was confident to become a part of something so serious- all I wanted at the moment was sex, just meaningless sex and damn Rhea was the one who mentioned it and she was always damn right.

With my body half on the bed, my legs dangling lifelessly off, I began to glance around for Rhea and found only her legs half propped up on the bed, my quilt pulled over her. I stumbled up onto my knees on the bed and crawled towards Rhea and yanked the quilt away. She was still asleep. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her.

She stirred and blinked at me.

“What?” she grumbled.

She was a platinum blonde girl with a face to die for; despite ruining her body with being constantly stoned, she still managed to look like a goddess every day, ill or not, stoned or not, drunk or recovering a hangover. She was a daughter of a super rich pet store owner and granddaughter of a well known banker. Her family life was mostly relaxed, everyone got a long, and they were always, ALWAYS so kind to everyone they came across.

She got up from the floor and gathered her fresh clothes from her bag. In that long moment that she was doing this, I had already gotten fresh clothes and was making my way towards the bath room.

“You can use the bathroom down the corridor.” I mumbled, tiredly, as I made my way towards the bathroom.

I switched on the hot shower and was suddenly startled by a vibration from my phone which was in my bra. I pulled it out and flicked through to the top message. It was Elliot.

Morning :) How was last night? You suddenly stop texting xD

I replied: Hey, sorry, I was got hammered. Meet me at the Art museum the Barbican at twelve, If you know how to use Google Maps, you’ll work it out ;) xx You’ll have to pay a fair a bit, so meet me in the Theatre

After switching my phone off and hiding it in the draw, I stripped free of my clothes which smelt of spilt vodka and cider, and from the filthy smoky air I had been imprisoned. I was going to enjoy meeting Elliot and forget that my parents were coming down.

****


Once changed into a pair of studded shorts, a crop top, vest leather jacket and some black heels, I and Rhea made our way to my car. The Barbican museum wasn’t too far from where we were and the reason why I chose the place was because it wasn’t too hard to find and I enjoyed looking at the exhibitions. There was one play I had heard about for a while which intrigued me and I wanted to drag my two friends to see it with me.

After parking the car, we walked to the main doors, the hot heat brushing against out sweaty skin and lifted our long hair, making it look like octopus tentacles. I fidgeted on a spot outside of the doors and looked around for Elliot.

“Let’s just go in and we’ll meet him inside.” said Rhea, hiding beneath sunglasses in the shade.

I sighed. “Alright, let’s go.”

We walked in and paid for our tickets and went to find a seat closest to the front. For twenty minutes I kept looking back, hoping I would sense that he was here but I felt nothing and I didn’t see him at all. The lights eventually went out and I had to give up looking for him. I tried to text him but after waiting for ten minutes, I assumed he must have been in the room and was not trying to be a nuisance.
♠ ♠ ♠
second chapter :) I hope you like it!
Please tell me what you think in comment or subscribe :)
Max's outfit