Status: I have been editting but I'm not completely good at it so if you find any mistakes, please point them out, thank you :)

Station De Coeur

Chapter Two 2

The play was called ‘The Woman in Black’ and it was about a man who was to sell a house only to find himself being haunted by a woman dressed in black who seeks for her baby boy who was taken from her. I loved how the different rooms were all set up on one stage and that every time the main character moved to a different room, the lighting would change to the sector. As for the woman herself, I really pitied her and I would have understood her pain more easily if I knew what it was like to lose someone, but I hadn't, technically.

At the end of the play, we walked out into the halls where the artist’s paintings and installations were put up and we were dazed by the sudden change from dark to light. I looked down at my phone and saw there was a message.

Gripping play, huh? I’ll come find you outside the threatre, stand still :)

“We need to wait here for Elliot.” I murmured.

Rhea nodded in agreement and leaned against the pillar and slipped down to the floor, gripping her forehead. As I looked around, the place was completely packed with people who had come out of the theatre and I began to panic that I might not recognize him.

My eyes flickered over the individual faces, a few eyes looking at me, and eventually came across a captivating dark figure. He was fairly tall with pale skin, East Asian facial features, and black shaggy hair which dangled over his eyes. He was dressed very casual but it was of dark colours and only his skin was the brightest thing he wore. What caught me more about him was his lost expression, wondering eyes, and slow movements; what was he doing?

And then the question popped into my head: Maybe… this was Elliot?

“Be right back, Rhea.”

I wondered through the crowd, pushing people away from me as I followed after the guy; he had finally sat down on a chair in a mostly empty seating area, and pulled out his phone, texting, I suppose. I stood hidden to the side beside the vending machine. My phone vibrated and I looked down at it. It was from Elliot.

I’m sat in the seating area- you try find me :)

This was him.

I walked towards him, my heart struggling to beat normally, my skin sweating pints, and I felt like I was going to faint right then. I stood in front of him and he eventually looked up at me.

“Elliot?”

He smiled lightly.

“Max.”

I laughed, shaking, mind you, and he stood up from the metal seat. “It’s good to see you.” His words were slow and he was quite quiet but his voice was dreamily husky.

“It’s good to see you too.” I smiled, a tear rolling down my cheek.

“Oh,” He pointed at the tear, hunched a little because he was too tall. He stretched out his thumb and lightly wiped the tear away. “Why the tear?”

“I’m just so happy,” I laughed, my cheeks flaming up with heat.

He smiled again and slowly wrapped his arms around my neck, loosely, and I wrapped my arms around his lean body, my fingers digging through his top. He smelt strongly of Cigarettes and Lynx Chocolate which was [despite being for men] my favourite deodorant. I wanted to keep hold of him forever but eventually we had to break apart.

“So, what do you want to do?” He asked, smiling in a rather relaxed way, almost too cool.
I giggled. “Me and Rhea need breakfast.”

Unlike Rhea, I was better at recovering from hangovers where as she had to suffer with it for longer. When we got Rhea, we went to a local café and ordered a simple breakfast/lunch which was enough for us to eat. I had some chips with a bit of chicken and Rhea had just chips which she hardly ate.

Elliot walk to the restroom and I noticed that Rhea stared at his every movement.

“What’s wrong, Rhea?” I asked before taking in a chip and chewing quickly on it.

“Nothing- why are you asking?” She asked, leaning in closer to me, I presume she would be staring wide eyed at me if it weren’t for her hangover.

“You’re staring at his every movement.” I chuckled.

“He’s so… unusual. Not in a bad way, of course. But…” She looked back and clanked her nails against the table.

“But what?”

“Oh, I dunno. But, that guy is too goddamn cool,” she laughed, pointing her thumb towards the vanishing Elliot. “A keeper, ey’, ey’”

She nudged me in the arm and winked. What was this mad woman on about?

“What? Are you trying to suggest I should go out with Elliot?”

“Fuck yeah! But, if you’re still not into the whole commitment thing, try the casual sex thing with him. How far does he live?”

“He lives in Warminster- but- how can I use Elliot?! That would be mean.”

“See, I remember your conversations more than you do- since you tell me all the details- but remember when he said some months ago- well joked- that if you needed sex with someone who you could trust, he was willing. Hello?! He’s here so fuck the hot guy!”

I blinked at her for a moment. Wouldn’t it be wrong to have sex with your friend? I mean, this was Elliot! He was sweet, kind, gorgeous... slick… cool… fuck it! The guy was one fucking turn on!

I dropped my head onto the empty space beside my plate and groaned.

“Fine, I’ll do it.”

“Good, and afterwards, tell me what it was like,” She laughed.

“What, what was like?” said Elliot.

I shot back up and watched him tuck his hands into his skinny jeans pockets. I got up out of my seat and as he passed me to sit down and slide beside the window he kissed my forehead and chuckled. I blinked with daze and looked over to Rhea, giving her the ‘did that just happen?’ look. She smirked.

I sat down in the seat and shared the last of my chips with Elliot. I would watch him chew slowly and began to take note that he did everything slow. I loved watching the muscles in his jaw flex and his manly prompt adam’s apple run up and down; all I wanted to do was have him on this very table, kissing every inch of him. Was I going insane?
♠ ♠ ♠
I've never been to the Barbican so I gave things mostly a guess xD but I have seen The Woman in Black play- if I've spoiled the plot, sorry :(
Please comment or subscribe, it would really help :)