I'm in the Feudal Era!

I'm in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 1

I'm in the FEDUAL ERA!

Ch.1

It was a beautiful sunny spring day with a slight breeze making the sakura tree petals fall softly to the ground. The bell had just rung to dismiss the students from their classes. I slowly started to pack up my things so I wouldn't be caught up in the rush of students wanting to get out of the classroom. I finally got everything packed up and swung my school bag over my shoulder. Just as I was about to walk out the teacher called out to me. I let out an annoyed sigh as I turned around.
"Amaya, I need you to do something for me." the teacher said. I just nodded without saying anything. "I want you to go over to Kagome Higurashi's house and drop off some of the school work that she has missed. Can you do that for me?" I just nodded again and took the huge stack of papers. I walked out of the school and went home.
When I got to my apartment I dropped everything onto the floor and took off my shoes. I went into the kitchen and got something to eat. You see I live alone. My parents died about a year ago. I was then sent to live with my older brother. We got along for a little while. My brother and I have never really gotten alone very well. He was sympathetic for a while then turned back into the jackass that I knew so well. He was kind enough to leave me the apartment and go live with his long time girlfriend. He pays for half of the rent and I the other. I had to get a part time job of course. My life is pretty boring right now. Just school and work. I have no friends and even if I did I would feel like I was neglecting them, because I have no time to spare at all. Just then my phone rang. I picked it up and said "Hurano residence, this is Amaya speaking, how may I help you." I said this in a low voice. I wasn't much the speaker.
"Hi, this is Tamaki, your boss; I would just like to inform you that something has happened to the pipelines down here at the club. So we are closed for the rest of the day. I don't know how long it will take to get someone to fix it, but you don't need to come in today." Tamaki said. 'Well no duh you dipshit' I said mentally to myself. Instead I said "Okay." in a very bored voice. "Just call me when you need me back there." He said he would and hung up. 'Well that gives me more time to myself' I thought. I turned on the television and watched it for a couple of hours. I then flicked it off with the remote and decided to do my homework.
After I was done with all of the homework I remembered that I still have to give Kagome her stuff. I groaned out loud and grabbed the stack of papers, put on my shoes and a light sweater and was out the door. It was a beautiful spring night. It was slightly chilly out so I commended myself for wearing a sweater. I know where Kagome lived. It was just a few blocks away from my apartment building. I had no idea why I was stuck doing this. I wasn't one of her friends. Surely one of her friends could spare their time and give Kagome her school work.
I sighed in relief. I could see Kagome's house on top of the hill. If I had been smart I would have dropped her stuff off on the way home, because I passed it every day on the way to and from school. Then I could have avoided being out so late at night. "Oh well, to late now." I said and continued walking up the hill. I came to a long flight of stairs. These stairs lead up to Kagome's house. So I started to climb up them. After a few minutes I was only about half way there. 'Why does there have to be so many god dammed steps 'I thought to myself. I was in no way out of shape. I had a toned lean body with some abs, but not like those women body builders, that’s just gross. I was this strong because I have been taking martial arts since I was very young. My parents had made me do it because they didn't like the idea of me walking home by myself from school. I am glad they made me do it, because I love knowing how to protect myself and not depend on others for help. I also had ample breasts which the guys in my school just loved. Boys are pigs. My skin was slightly tanned from practicing martial arts at the dojo. I also learned how to wield a sword there. But I have only used wooden ones so far. I had chin length dark brown hair. It was cut in a choppy sexy style while my bangs came down from the right side and covered my left eye. My eyes were a stunning silver color. I love my eye color. I thought I looked quite pretty, but you would never hear me say that out loud. So no, I wasn't out shape. I was just annoyed that there were so many goddamned steps.
By this time I was at the front door of Kagome's house. I knocked softly on the door. The door opened slowly a couple of seconds later. A little boy about nine years old with short messy hair looked up at me. He was short of course because he was so young. I said "Hello, my name is Amaya Hurano. I have some of Kagome's school stuff that I need to give to her." He looked at me a second and then told me to hold on while he got his mother. I waited patiently at the door. About fifteen seconds later a middle aged woman came to the door. She also had short black hair that came to about the top of her neck. She stepped outside to talk to me. I guessed this to be Kagome's mother. Turns out I was right.
She smiled at me and said "I'm very sorry dear, but Kagome has just stepped out. Would you like to come in and wait? I don't know what time she will be back though." I thought that strange because wasn't she out because she was sick. 'Not my problem.' I thought to myself.
"That’s okay Ms.Higurashi. I just needed to drop her school work off, it wasn't very important. Would you mind taking them, so when she does get back she can start working on it right away." I said as sweetly as possible. She smiled again and took the stack of papers from me. We said our goodbyes and I turned to leave. But just as I was at the long flight of stairs going down the hill, I heard a huge, CRASH! From inside the shrine off to the side of the house. I am sad to say that curiosity got the better of me. If I had been as smart as I claimed to be I would have just ignored it and walked away. But I didn't. And so I walked to the shrine to investigate. The shrine was huge. I never thought that it could be this big. Still it didn't look very inviting. It looked plain spooky with nobody around.
When I got inside I was shocked to see Kagome sitting on the edge of an old well. Her back was facing me so she didn't see me walk in. I looked around and saw that one of the steps leading down to the well had been broken in half.' That explains the noise.' I thought to myself. I was about to turn around and leave once again when Kagome moved as if to jump down the well. As you can imagine I flipped out, and without thinking grabbed her as she started to fall. What I had failed to realize was that she had on a huge green back pack. With the bags weight and Kagome's combined I could not keep my balance and started to fall with her. Thus starting an adventure that I never wanted to be apart of. My future was drastically changed from what I wanted to some twisted unknown thing that scares the living day lights out of me. Everything I knew changed that night.