I'm in the Feudal Era!

I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 7

I’m in the FEUDAL ERA!
Chapter 7
(Normal P.O.V.)

I started to come to my senses. I had my eyes closed not wanting to open them. ‘Was that all a dream?’ I questioned myself. ‘That couldn’t have been real. Feudal Era! Yeah right! I couldn’t have traveled back in time. It seemed so real though. It would have been nice if it was real, especially that Lord Sesshomaru fellow.’ With my eyes still closed I tried to stretch my arms. Both felt heavy, but my left arm hurt like hell. I slowly started to open my eyes, but before I could see anything the light blinded me making me shut my eyes once again. The brightness made me realize that my head hurt as well. Now that I am thinking about it everything seemed to hurt. I opened my eyes again and was slightly blinded but not like before. I let my eyes adjust and found out that I was in a hut. ‘That’s not right! I should be in my apartment! In my soft bed! And not hurting!’ Just then the flap that acted as a door was pushed aside and Kagome walked in. She didn’t even get to be surprised before I asked, "Kagome! Where am I?"

"Amaya! Thank god you are awake!" Kagome said coming out of her shock with tears in the corners of her eyes. She ran over to me and fell to the floor on her knees. "And what do you mean? You are in Kaede’s hut." Kagome explained. "Don’t you remember?" she said somewhat frantically. Like she didn’t want me to forget.

"Yeah I remember." I said turning my head away. "I just... I just thought it was all a dream, ya know." I said going off into my own thoughts. Kagome after a minute or two shifted nervously in the silence.

"I’m glad you’re okay. We thought you weren’t going to make it. You had us all worried. Speaking of the others I should tell them you’re awake. I bet they want to talk to you about what happened." Kagome stated.

"Hey Kagome!" I said before she left. "Can you help me sit up? I am kind of uncomfortable in this position. I feel really stiff. How long was I out for?" I asked.

"Oh about a week. That’s why everyone was worried. And Kaede said not to move you around. But sitting up shouldn’t do any harm." Kagome said and helped me sit up against the far wall of the hut. She turned to around to leave while saying, "I’ll be right back!" ‘A whole week.’ I thought. ‘I wonder if anybody is missing me back home?’ Just then a stampede came bursting into the hut. Everyone just stared at me for a second before rushing at me and giving me hugs and saying how happy they were that I was awake. They also said how much I had worried them. I just sat there with my head bowed saying sorry that I had worried them.

Kaede then shooed everyone away from me and asked, "How do ye feel child?"

"I feel stiff and a little sore, but besides that I’m fine." I replied. Kaede just nodded. She then told the others it was ok for them to talk to me if they wished. Unfortunately they did. They asked me what had happened and I told them all of it except the part of seeing the energy that surrounded Lord Sesshomaru and his sword. They listened attentively. Through the whole thing I did notice that Inuyasha was no where to be seen. I wondered about it but not enough to ask. I believed that he was just brooding somewhere like a child, because that seemed to be his favorite way to pass the time. I did ask about the sword that I had had.

"Oh. Sorry Amaya but we left it back at the clearing. We didn’t see the need to bring it." Sango told me. I just nodded.

"Do you think we could go get it then? I kind of grown attached to it. It did help save my life." They nodded. "Thank you. Now can you tell me what’s going on around here? Who was that guy who saved me and the people with him? And why did those demons attack that little girl and me?" They looked at each other and silently agreed on something.

"I guess we have to tell you. You are probably going to be here awhile so you have the right to know everything." Miroku stated. They then proceeded to tell me all about what they were all doing together.

Kagome started out by telling me that she was brought here to this time by a demon from the well that had sensed the Shikon no tama inside of her. The jewel was inside of her because she was the reincarnation of the priestess, named Kikyo, who had guarded the jewel before she had died. Kikyo died because of an evil half demon named Naraku had wanted the jewel and disguised himself as the person Kikyo had loved to take it. It just so happened that Inuyasha had been the one Kikyo had loved. So when Naraku in Inuyasha’s form had dealt the deadly blow Kikyo had felt betrayed. The blow didn’t kill her right away. Naraku who loves to toy with people didn’t take the jewel right away. He then disguised himself as Kikyo and tried to kill Inuyasha. Inuyasha, then also feeling betrayed, went after the jewel to become a full fledged demon. He got the jewel but was stopped but the wounded Kikyo and was pinned to the sacred tree by one of her arrows. She later died and her body was burnt along with the jewel. The jewel then disappeared later to be found in Kagome’s body.

They went and explained who Naraku was. He was once a thief who had gotten badly burned and was found buy Kikyo. She took care of him in a secret cave. Back then his name was Onigumo. Over the time that Onigumo was cared for by Kikyo he began to desire her. Knowing that he could never have her and would die there in that cave fueled his anger. He decided he would change his fate. When Kikyo was gone he called to the demons that were around him. He let them feast on his body so that he could have their power. The demon’s were then fused together to create a new body. And so was born Naraku. This did not make him a full demon however. For within his chest still beats the heart of Onigumo. This prevents him from becoming a full demon. He wants the want to collect the jewel fragments to repair the jewel so he can use it to become a full demon just like Inuyasha. After the jewel disappeared he did as well for fifty years. When the jewel reappeared he started his games once again. I was told he can make incarnations from himself. Two of them are Kagura and Kanna. Apparently they have been giving the group a lot of trouble.

Next, was that Lord Sesshomaru, he is Inuyasha’s older half brother. They both have the same father Inutashio. Inuyasha’s mother was a human named Izoyia. Lord Sesshomaru hates Inuyasha because he believes that his human blood is disgracing his father’s noble blood line. Ironically it is because of Inuyasha’s human blood that lets him wield his father’s sword Tetsusaiga. Sesshomaru wants that sword because it has the power to kill a hundred demons is one swing. Lord Sesshomaru was left with his fathers other sword Tenseiga. Lord Sesshomaru was furious about this so every chance he gets he tries to kill Inuyasha. But Inuyasha’s sword has a barrier around it making it impossible for any pure blooded demon to even touch the Tetsusaiga. Lord Sesshomaru, believing that Tenseiga, being a healing sword, is useless went to an evil sword forager to make him a sword that would be equal to Inuyasha’s Tetsusaiga. He used a fang from one of Naraku’s incarnations that had managed to break Inuyasha’s sword. So Lord Sesshomaru got another sword called Tokijin. With Lord Sesshomaru is his faithful servant Jaken. Jaken wields Lord Sesshomaru’s Staff of Two Heads. Jaken used it when Lord Sesshomaru wanted to get into Inuyasha’s and his fathers grave. There Inuyasha got Tetsusaiga and cut off Lord Sesshomaru’s left arm. Also following him is a little girl named Rin. No one knows why because he hates all humans. But he seems to care a great deal for Rin.

And finally there was Kikyo herself. Apparently a witch took some of Kagome’s soul with Kikyo’s ashes and grave soil to bring her back to life. She has tried to kill Inuyasha many times because she wants them to die together. Inuyasha still loves Kikyo but has gained feelings for Kagome as well. It was difficult but Inuyasha decided to go with Kikyo as soon as they gained all the jewel shards and stopped Naraku. Though through all of their hate for each other they have each been used by Naraku and each want him dead. But no one seems willing to work together to stop him.

With that everything was concluded. The only thing I could say was, "Wow!" Sango and Miroku also had been used by Naraku. Sango’s brother Kohaku was controlled by Naraku to kill his family and comrade’s of demon slayers. He also mortally wounded Sango in the process. She was saved by Naraku only to be manipulated into almost killing Inuyasha. Miroku has a cursed hand that can suck almost anything up. Naraku had cursed his grandfather and went down the generations. When pushed to it’s limit his wind tunnel will spread and suck Miroku into it’s void. "I feel really bad for you guys." I said.

"It’s what we have to live with. No one will give up until Naraku is dead." Sango said

"Sango’s right Amaya. You have no reason to fight with us. You can always stay here and help Kaede to protect the village." Miroku chimed in.

"No. I want to help you guys. It’s not fair that you are burdened with all of this and I am just sitting on my hands not doing anything. If I can’t go back to my time then I want to do something worthwhile! So will you let me help you?!" I pleaded.

"I see no reason not to. But you will have to ask Inuyasha. He might no like it very much. You two don’t seem to get along very well." explained Miroku.

"I will the next time I see him." I said. "Where is he anyway?" I guess I was just a little bit curious after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry had to put a little back ground story in.