Status: I'm ***ing back! Hell ya!

The God That Never Came

Returning Back

Matt and I spent Friday and Saturday together at Sabrina's house watching TV or Matt helping me to walk better with the crutches. He as a really big help and I will be returning to school on Monday as planned. I sat on the couch in Matt's arms as we watched TV enjoying the last day of the weekend. I had my head on Matt's chest as he held me close and I felt a burning in my stomach and I sat up and started coughing.

"Are you alright?" I looked over at Matt as the taste of blood filled my mouth. The blood dripping out the corners of my mouth as I passed completely out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up an annoying beeping sound and I slowly opened my eyes and seen Matt pacing in front of me as I lay here in the hospital once again. What happened this fucking time?

"Are you going to keep pacing like that or sit down? I said smiling. Matt almost ran over to my side and he sat down taking my hand in his.

"How are you feeling?"

"Perfectly fine. Why am I here exactly?" I asked sitting up better.

"Evidently the surgeon who operated on you the first time missed a small hole in your spleen and made you slowly bleed internally. They fixed it and now you're awake."

"Wow." I whispered looking away. I felt Matt's warms lips connect with my cheek anad I looked at him. He leaned in further and kissed me passionately and I couldn't help but deepen it. He caressed my face in his hands before we broke the heated kiss to breathe.

"I love you."

"I love you too Matt." I said smiling.

"Are you still planning on going back to school tomorrow?"

"Yeah if I can get out of this place." I said looking around the room.

"Don't worry. The doctor said when you woke up, he'll release you to go home."

"Good!" I said sighing happily.

"I'll go get him." I nodded with a smle.

"Don't go anywhere." I gave him a 'are you kidding' look as I pointed to my legs and he laughed before leaving the room. Minutes later he returned with a doctor who gave me the release papers to sign. I signed them and handed them back to the doctor and headed into the bathroom to change. When I finished, Matt and I left the hospital and went back to Sabrina's We spent the day watching movie before Matt had to leave.

"I wish you didn't have to go." I said as I walked him to the door.

"I know but we'll be seeing each other in class tomorrow. Beside you need to sleep."

"I know." I said smiling. Matt wrapped his arms around me and kissed me softly.

"I love you and I'll see you in the morning to pick you up."

"I love you too." I said and he kissed me one last time before leaving. I watched out the window as he drove away. I went to my room and washed off since I couldn't take a shower yet because of the obvious problem with my legs and ankles. I grabbed some no rinse shampoo and put into my hand before massaging it into my scalp. I carefully put on my pajamas and slipped into bed pulling the covers up to my neck and falling right to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?

so im thinking of another A7X FanFic....what ya'll think?