diary of a dead girl

boring as every day

do u know whats like to be sth beyond dead well let me tell u how !it starts with a good looking guy telling u that he loves u and that he doesnt care how u look how much u weight and how much your bank accounts weight !but soon u r going to find out it was all a big fat lie he actually was with you not only to take your virginity but sabotaging every beautifull thought u could have about love !now here u stand right on the edge of a blade trying not to fall but in case u have to move on and it hurts. your feet are bleeding and the worst part is that u cant tell anyone about how fucked up u r u know why cause they r going to start with this sentence "havent i told u so !"and thats the last thing i wanna hear cause its a sentence i repeat with myself every fucking time i look in the mirror since dady left and didnt ask for me for years. i try to keep my heart close not to get hurt but on the other hand i m always trying not to give up on love no matter how many times im gonna get hurt isnt there a single man in this world not trying to rip u apart take a piece and go ?! im on that part of my life thet i wanna scream fuck u world fuck u students in our school hallway u just pass each other laghing talking to each other and u dont give a fuck if i hit my head to my locker u dont bother looking at me not even my best friend anna she is just looking for an ear for her chit chat us people r just looking for audience well now your my audience dear diary and i have to go cause im fucking late for schhhhhhhoollll .
this is my day: wake up in the mornig,kornflakes in the bowl pure milk, put my jeans on well the new ones (not because the old ones dont fullfill my sence of fashion but because i gaind a few pounds in this summer ),yellow school bus ,hi MR .ALL how u doing (he is the bus driver),fallaaaaaaaaaaaaa walking through the lockers what a walk of shame!home, dinner is ready honey ,home work ,and oh god creates head phones pluse rock music right after he created me cause im not gonna hang on without this two elements of my life and finally cry my self to sleep and if im lucky im sad enough to get inspired and write sth maybe a lyric for my imaginery no where in hell happenin band here we go my day is over and like a time machine its gonna happen again in the morning again and again and again.dear dairy i swear to god thids time im going bye kisssssssssssss and bye !
ok firstday of school watch out cause im coming it is actually funny in the most bitter parts of my life i still have that sence of humor !i skip the bus part and blah blah cause as i told u the best part is the hallway it is the most crithical part of my day as your walking u hear them whispering it feels like ure naked and u keep ure head down if want not to draw any more attention .have u watched the movie "green mile" yeah our hallway was actually the inspiration for the writer of it!here we go the whispers has been already started those bothering giggels "is she pregnant sth what have she been eating this summer?oh my god she is so out of school swimming team!look at her asssssssss u can call her jlo now !poor jlo! "yeah poor your head cause its empty i wish i could said that out loud!ok i just get distracted again back to the green mile:dont look up dont look up no matter what just dont look up athena oh god my dear locker with my number on it 1313 thirteen is my lucky no even though im not so lucky at all !as i was trying to focuse i heard her from down the hallway athena athena yeah right its anna with her perfect timing and her loud noise just for ure information she is the chearleaders captain and yes she is blonde hot vain and cruel !the reason why im with her? the yin yang sign the gather of opposite things! pluse she wasnt always like that i mean she wasnt like that when we wear like 7 hehe!
athena oh i missed ... oh athena (she have'nt seen me for a while and ofcoures she is surprized with all thos fat on my hips and ass and all over my body!)r u on ure period honey ?i hate when she calls me with pet name s it convey two meaning she is eather my mom or my lover and thank god shes none of them! no why should i be! she got from my tune that it is not my best day so she skipped the being schoked as hell part and try to get both of us distracted .oh god i missed u we where in touch and all of a sudden ure prince charming come and then u where vanished where have u been city of ozze ?why didnt u call me ?
actually there is no prince charming any more he droped me as we were flying on magic carpet above neverland !heh!i laught but it was on of those hystric bitter ones. whats up with u ?hows matt ?hows ure virginity ? (u know i hate that kind of talk talking about guys sex... i have plenty of time for that kind of talk when im pregnant with my third kid and my husband is in love with an 18 year old but i have to talk that way its the way she like its the way every body likes it is the way that it normal and normal is good normal means good at least for them!
oh my virginity she raised her loud vice alittle bit louder and continued "its long gone " and then suddenly she throw her self in my arms as always she was making a scence she was making every thing about herself and now we praticly had all the attention and all theeyes on us the lastthing i wanted nd theonly thing anna always wanted!
letssssssssss eeeeeeeeeee lets go to the class!i mean what do u have i have chemistry and i should go down the hall ok see u on break bye !i didnt let her talk cause there was a high possibility i was going to start to cry and i didnt know why cause evevn though i was through much lately crying wasnt my thing u know my thing was feeling the acid in my stomach and start vacuming all the eatable things in refrigerator but crying no way!
ok chemistry lab chairs im coming can u handle the weight ?good no one i know in the cheisry class and my lab partner!oh goddddddddddddddddddddddddd one of those guys that when they walk in to the scence the song 'eyes of tiger' starts to play and they blink to the camera! kind of male version of anna we can say again blonde vain and cruel!
hey!he said!could u move your chair a little in case u want me to be your lab partner i cant pass your aa.. your butt is on my way!
and suddenly the wolrd stop spinnin hes dialog was done and it was my turn to talk and actually crying maybe but all of a sudden something happened one of those things that happens once in 3 million years it was like water falling from earth to sky!i suddenly...