diary of a dead girl

elevators are dangerous

we ,me and my mom ,live in an 21 story apartment. and yes we're on the 19 floor because it was cheaper than other stories and yes we have fucked up shitty elevators and yes I'm claustrophobic and 99,99% of times I'm stuck in the most horrifying device mankind could ever make I can for sure say that I prefer make out with a zombie than use elevator but unfortunately kissing a zombie wont lift u to the 19 the floor of an apartment so here I am once again standing in front of the elevator (I usually call them terminator)I've got the butterflies in my stomach am I going to get out of this thing alive ? well I don't think I have used my lucky charms yet! Let me check: on the bus we didn't miss any red lights, not a single one! I cut my hand with the sharp edge of my locker and as I remember none of the student suddenly became blind in case not to see the big ass of mine! All checked I can use a little luck god plz(I gave god the look the puppy dog eyes I mean )we have to get on the terminator to see if the puppy dog eyes still works or not!
it was always like this for me I never had a chance to run away from the thing I feared the most like our school hallways like the terminator like injection! When I was 4 or 5 I used to see all these kids screaming crying whenever they had an injection but I never was like that not that I didn't know I was going to get injected but I knew that whatever I do I was going to have that injection and there was no easy way out so why bother crying I surrendered!
The door of elevator oh sorry terminator opened like it was ready to swallow me but as I said unless I wanted to climb countless stairs there was no easy way out! ok I'm in your mouth freaky terminator eat me !as always just my luck no one was in the thing but me I tried to distracted myself by looking in the mirror but it wasn't working! And suddenly the t stopped and I was like oh no, no fucking way! but not so fast Athena the big one is yet to come the t start moving down and floor -2 the door opened and fallllaaaaaaaaaaaa guess who walked in ?!
the hot asshole !ok god lets go on plan A: Athena get stock in elevator, I take the puppy dog eyes back! now I wasn't about to get stock in the elevator but I was about to get stock with the last person on earth I wanted to see could it get any worse?
I was not the only one who was like wtf he got rounded eyes when he saw me !so I smiled and said :yeah !nice to meet u too! hop on the terminator !
hah? hop on what?
I call it that the terminator instead of...
yeah ok I got it !(he literally meant :shut the fuck up!)
u might think I was broken hearted but no it was seriously strange even though he tried so hard he couldn't bother me.like a cute little boy who wants to play the bad boy but no matter how hard he tries he is a cute little boy to you. Not like I had a crush on him I seriously hadn't he was a hot asshole and none of these two words, hot or asshole ,were such a turn on for me I was neutral about him .but no matter what, the situation was freaky and I tried to focus on the LED 6 7 8 ... come on go up!

as I was thinking I remembered why he didn't pushed any button as he walked in the t ?oh no are you on the same floor we r?
I should have said the "oh no "part in my head but oops it slipped out !
well yeah! unfortunately!
oh I screwed up I have to say something to cover it up !
sorry I didn't mean it I mean u might hate me but I don't hate u at least u had the courage to say it out loud in my face not to whisper behind my back let's not be enemy...
suddenly he stepped forward ,maybe too forward and the next thing I know was that we were kissing! Oh my god is he putting his tongue in my mouth ?oh my god am I letting him? Am I kind of liking it ?am I closing my eyes and put my hands around his waist? I was confused is he doing that to stop me from talking ?cause u know there are many better ways he could punch me in the face or something but this?!it felt like we were flying to the 19floor!and suddenly ding the door of the elevator opened and he stopped kissing and looked me in the eyes he was shocked as much as I was then he ran away to his house without saying anything and I stepped out of the elevator and stare in wonder !so this is their home no 313...