Status: Active

Promise Me

What?

“Shit!” I exclaimed as I dropped my coffee down the front of my white t-shirt.

“I’m so sorry. Are you okay?” The old man was apologizing but looking at my now see through shirt than into my eyes.

I rolled my eyes. Do guys ever stop being perverts?

“Yea, I fine.” I replied as I threw away my now empty coffee cup and walked outside to the fresh Baltimore air. I took a deep breath in. I was determined not to let it ruin my day. I looked down my shirt seeing the stain and zipped up my sweatshirt. I looked down at my watch. Great I was going to be late for work, again. I started to jog down the busy streets, dodging people and muttering excuse me’s as I went. I ran up to the huge record deal building and greeted the door man Monte.

“Hey Monte.” I said as I speed walked past him and into the building.

He laughed at me. “Late again I see.”

I just laughed and kept going towards the elevator.

“Hold the elevator!” Someone yelled as the doors were about to shut. I reached forward and stopped the doors from closing.

“Thanks.” The man said as three other guys got on after him.

My eyes widened just a little bit and I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

“Yea, no problem.” I said and looked down letting my hair fall like a curtain around my face, hiding my blush. I peeked through my hair to look at the guys again. Who were they? Why were they all so good looking? I took in each and every one of their faces. The one standing next to me and probably the best looking one, was tall but to my height at barely 5’2” everyone seemed tall. He had long hair that came across his forehead and it had pink in it. Strange but he certainly pulled it off. He looked lean but not exactly buff like maybe if he put in the effort to work out he would fill out better.

The second one was taller than the other and had black hair with blonde on the top. His hair was also long and swept across his forehead. He was extremely skinny and looked like he couldn’t sit still.

The third one was shorter but not by much he had a buzz cut and was more filled out than the others. He looked to be calm and had an amazing smile as he looked down at his phone texting somebody.

And last but definitely not least was the one with the most muscle mass. He seemed to not have any body fat whatsoever. He had shorter hair than the first two but longer than the buzz cut. His hair came just above his eyebrows. They were all beautiful.

The elevator then came to a stop at my floor and they all got out too. Hmm must be a new band or something. I thought to myself. I went to my desk and started to answer the phone. I was in the middle of a phone call when the boy from the elevator with blonde in his hair came up to my desk and sat in the chair in front of it. I tilted my head to the side in question and he just smiled back.

“Can you please hold on for one second please?” I said into the receiver and then put the annoying man that was complaining about something on hold. “Can I help you?” I asked the strange man in front of me.

He smiled and leaned forward onto my desk making me sit back a little.

“Hi. I’m Jack. Who are you?” He questioned.

“I’m Emily. Do you need something?” I questioned back.

“No. I just wanted to figure out your name because you’re really pretty.” He smirked.

I started laughing uncontrollably. Who does he think he is?

“Yea, okay. Thanks now if I could get back to work that would be great.” I gave a fake smiled and turned back to my computer trying to look like I was doing something obviously that wasn’t enough because soon enough my chair was being pulled back and turned around so I came face to face with Jack.

“You’re not like other girls are you?” He questioned.

“I don’t know am I?” I challenged. He seemed taken aback like he wasn’t used to girls challenging him and judging from his looks I would say probably not.

“Jack! Get your fat ass over-“ The other boy was cut off as he saw Jack with his arms on either side of my chair. “What are you doing?” He questioned his best friend.

“Trying to figure this girl out.” Jack replied.

“I’m sorry Jack is a little crazy and to be honest not shy at all. You’ll have to excuse him.” The boy with pink in his hair explained as he tried pulling Jack back. “I’m Alex by the way.” He introduced himself after Jack was standing next to him still giving me a weird look like I had two heads or
something.

“Emily. And it’s okay. I guess?” I said slightly confused.

“Do you wanna be my new best friend?” Jack suddenly asked.

“Um, what?” I slightly laughed. He was totally random.

“Yea. Do you wanna be my new best friend?” He repeated himself.

“Sure?” I was still slightly confused by these two men standing in front of me.

“Yay!” He squealed and jumped on me.

“Okay. On that note we will leave you alone now sorry to bother you.” Alex said while pulling his
friend off of me. I just couldn’t help but laugh at how embarrassed he looked.

“It’s okay. Bye.” I waved and went back to my computer doing the work that I was supposed to be doing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Slow and kinda weird but it's going somewhere I promise. Just give it a few chapters I promise it will pick up. This is my first story so please be kind :) Comments are accepted in fact they are encouraged so tell me what you think so far :) Thanks for reading.