Status: Active<3

Nothing Will Last in This Life

Girlfriend

Courtney's POV

I followed Zack, Jimmy, and Johnny onto the bus, and they all piled onto the couch. I was really tired. The hang over still had an effect on me. Johnny grinned up at me, "Wanna go to the bar with me?"

"Fuck no." I scoffed, "I'm still hung over."

Jimmy grinned, "Aw! We have an amateur over here." He pointed to me with his thumb.

I rolled my eyes, "Sorry that I don't get shitfaced like you guys do every day."

"Hey!" Zack cut in, "We don't drink every day."

That made shrug, "Close enough." I decided to go back to my bunk, and sleep the rest of the hang over away. As I headed back to it, the bathroom door opened. Matt stepped out in with just a white towel wrapped around his waist. His cheeks flushed a dark pink. "Forgot my clothes."

I watched as he grabbed clothes out of his suitcase and rushed back into the bathroom. A sigh escaped my lips as I crawled into my bunk, shutting the curtain behind me. I just laid there, staring up at the ceiling of my bunk.

Don't you have any respect for yourself?

Matt's words kept ringing through my head. I didn't see what the big deal was. I just showed my breasts off for like 5 seconds. It wasn't like I ran around the arena streaking. His words hurt, it made me feel like shit. I shook my head, not even knowing why I was caring about what he said. It's because I was starting to form feelings for him, I just hope I can get them to go away. He would never like me like that, plus he has a girlfriend.

"Courtney?"

I moved the curtain to see Matt standing there now fully clothed. The scent of Axe cologne filled my nostrils. "What?" I asked rudely, and it wasn't like I didn't have a reason to be like that.

He sighed, "I just think it was wrong of what you did."

"I know." I said while resting my head back onto my pillow.

Matt put his hand on top of the ceiling of my bunk, and leaned on it. "I just don't appreciate a beautiful girl like you showing off your boobs like they're nothing."

My face started to heat up. He called me beautiful. I couldn't help but, let a smile escape. "I shouldn't of done it, you're right it was pretty wrong of me to do." I said while, finally agreeing with him. It was pretty stupid to show off my boobs like that.

He smiled, showing off his dimples that were making the butterflies in my stomach swarm. "I wish I could of saw it." He winked, and walked back off to the front of the bus. I laid there, trying to get my heart beat under control.

Brian's POV

Donna and I headed back to the bus holding hands. I was really happy that she didn't regret it our kiss. I was really starting to fall for her but, I didn't want to fuck anything up. I just wasn't sure if she would ever date someone after Justin. Once we got back on the bus, Donna let go of my hand. I noticed all the guys piled on the couch playing the Xbox.

Jimmy noticed me and grinned up at me. "Dude! Go get us some McDonald's!"

I wrinkled my nose in disgust, "Fuck you! I'm not your maid."

He gave me a puppy dog pout face, "PLEASE?!"

"Fine." I sighed, "Anyone else want anything?"

They all started shouting orders at me and I ran my hand down my face. "Just fucking write it down." I sighed, and Johnny chuckled while trying to find a piece of paper. He found one, and wrote everyone's order down for me. I shoved the paper in my back pocket.

"Want to come with me, Donna?" I asked while looking over at her.

She smiled, "Sure, why not?"

We walked off of the bus, and headed for the black Mercedes that Jason had rented earlier today just in case we needed to go somewhere. I found the keys in the glove compartment, and started the car up.

I drove to McDonald's in silence, except for Donna occasionally speaking about something that we passed. It was a comfortable silence. I liked that we didn't have to talk and it wasn't awkward. I got to McDonald's in 10 minutes due to my excessive speeding.

Once I parked the car, Donna had commented on it. "You're going to get a ticket one of these days." That made me smirk, and shrug innocently. "I haven't yet." She just shook her head in disbelief as we walked into the McDonald's.

It was pretty much empty except for an old man drinking his coffee and reading a newspaper. We walked up to the counter and a teenage girl with black hair smiled at me. "Hi, welcome to McDonald's. What can I get for ya?"

I pulled out the piece of paper and started to read off the long list to her. Once I was finished, I handed her my credit card. Donna shook her head, "Damn you guys are pigs." I chuckled as the girl handed me 8 cups. I gave them to Donna. "Get 6 diet cokes and whatever you and Courtney want."

The girl handed me my credit card back with a smile. "You're Synyster Gates, aren't you?"

I smiled, realizing she was a fan. "I don't know, am I?"

She chuckled, "I love your guys' music."

"Thanks. We love hearing that from you guys." I smiled. It always felt really good, knowing that kids liked the kind of stuff we created. It made me feel like I succeeded as a musician. The girl looked back at Donna and back at me. "Is that your Girlfriend?"

I looked back at Donna who was fighting with a pop lid trying to get it to stay on. A chuckle escaped my lips and I looked back at the girl. "Yeah." I said with a smile. That made her grin. "Aw! You guys are so cute together. She's one lucky girl."

"That she is, that she is." I said with a smirk on my face. The girl put a receipt on the counter. "Uh, could I have your autograph?" She asked, kind of shy. I grinned. "Of course! I wasn't just going sit here and talk to a fan for 2 minutes without giving them an autograph."

She smiled, while handing me a pen. I flipped the receipt over. "What's your name?"

"Amber." She said, still shocked to the fact that I was even here. I smiled. "That's a beautiful name." I said while starting to write.

Amber,
It was really nice meeting you. It's always nice to hear that our fans love our music. Just keep listening to your music, and you'll be the smartest kid around. Thanks for taking my order.
-Synyster Gates


I handed her back the pen. "I got to say, I think that's the first time I've ever signed the back of a receipt." She smiled shyly, "Thank you." She handed me me my bags, and I winked at her. "Anytime." I headed over to Donna who was still having trouble with the pop lids.

I reached over and put them all on. She rolled her eyes, "I would of gotten it."

"I'm sure you would of." I smirked and Donna elbowed me in the ribs playfully. "Here you take the bags, I'll take the pops." She picked up the bags, and picked up the 2 drink carriers that had 8 pops in it.

Donna's POV

Once we got into the car Brian searched through the bags making sure everything was there. "Shit! I forgot Zack's BBQ sauce." I opened my door. "I'll get it." I heard him say thanks, and I shut the door. I walked back through the entrance, and up to the counter.

The lady who helped us last time, smiled at me. "Forget something?"

"Yeah." I chuckled, "BBQ sauce."

She reached underneath the counter, and pulled out 3 BBQ sauce packets. She handed them to me, "You're a lucky girl." I frowned, wondering what she could be talking about. "I just got BBQ Sauce.." I trailed off, which made her chuckle. "Sorry, I meant that you're dating Synyster Gates."

I chuckled unsteadily, wondering where she could of gotten that idea. "Thanks.."

"I can really tell that he loves you, just the way he looks at you. It makes me want to AW." She said with a grin planted on her face. I didn't really know what to respond with so, I just kind of nodded. "Thanks." I waved, and walked back to the car.

Once I was back in the car, I put the BBQ sauce into the bag. I put my seat belt on, and Brian pulled out of the parking lot. I just stared out the window, thinking about what that girl had said. I never really thought about dating Brian. I mean yeah, he was extremely attractive and a total sweet heart.

"You, okay?" Brian chuckled, while pulling me out of my thoughts.

I looked up at him, "Huh? Yeah, I'm fine."

He smiled, "You seemed really concentrated on something. Anything on your mind?" I shook my head, "No, I'm fine." I lied, and Brian reached his hand over to lace his fingers though mine. I looked back out the window, and he continued to drive.

I wasn't sure if I could ever be in a relationship after, being in an abusive relationship for over a year. The idea of it, just makes me afraid. I know for a fact, Brian would never hurt me, but It just makes think of Justin. I wasn't sure if I was ready for that. I hope he'll understand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated! ♥ Thoughts on this chapter?

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the previous chapter:
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
emi_hhlowlow
shantal.jayy
JustThinking
LemonLover777
Marinesister92
Star Angel
-You guys are amazing! Thank you! ♥♥